It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
2 alts
Attachments:
alts.jpg (42 Kb)
tinyE: Shit, now my friends are fighting with each other. I'm going to go play some Terraria. :P
moonshineshadow: Sounds like a smart plan :D

zeogold: If you'd really like me to back off, I will, but I still don't think this guy is trustworthy in the least bit.
But as I've said before, I'm not here to make any fights. I can quiet down.
moonshineshadow: I don't care whatever you do with that guy. I was just talking with tinyE about a statement he made...
You mean I can go back to baiting? Oh, boy!
Here, have some keseses for the misunderstanding.
low rated
silversouls: Nvidia code gives you a gog code. Lol.
Cyraxpt: That's not what i asked, don't play dumb, you said you have to redeem first on the geforce website but according to what you said to another user, you provided a screenshoot of the game being ready to be activated on gog. Explain.
Lol you don't get it.
apehater.: 2 alts
Player 4 has entered the game!
Perhaps you could explain why we have the same join date yet such WIDELY different rep numbers, then? Hmmmmm?
Meanwhile, you seem to have a join date of just a month ago. Boy, oh boy.
That reminds me, weren't you also the guy who spammed my first court thread to the point that the staff had to remove your ridiculous comments?
So . . . does anyone trade games on this thread anymore :)

JK
silversouls: Lol you don't get it.
Then provide an explanation, i'm sure that you want to clear your name and make a trade, right? Oh, and let's pretend that "apehater." coincidentally didn't posted his shenanigans right after someone being accused of scamming so that no one suspects who you really are.
god damn it!!!
I thought I came to another thread. :@

Let me bump my have list. And let's get back to gaming!!!

HAVE
www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post8695

WANT
DRM free games from humblebundle / games on wishlist
low rated
apehater.: 2 alts
zeogold: Player 4 has entered the game!
Perhaps you could explain why we have the same join date yet such WIDELY different rep numbers, then? Hmmmmm?
That reminds me, weren't you also the guy who spammed my first court thread to the point that the staff had to remove your ridiculous comments?
after 4 years you become active all the sudden here ????
shiiiT how many of the codes from your giveaway did you activate ?
Post edited January 31, 2016 by apehater.
zeogold: Player 4 has entered the game!
apehater.: after 4 years you become active all the sudden here ????
shiiiT how many of the codes from your giveaway did you activate ?
Perhaps you can ask the people who redeemed them.
Give up and move along. You aren't even trying any more. Quite frankly, these petty arguments are just an insult to my intelligence, really.
Post edited January 31, 2016 by zeogold
[Want]
Other stuff from my wishlist.

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited February 03, 2016 by Fuin
Trade List +Bump+ (post10320)
firstly, nvidia does not give a gog code. anyone who's ever redeemed the w3 nvidia code knows that.

second linkzelda is origani is ze0g0ld is silversouls. just ignore him. it's not worth it. scamming risks are too rampant.

and another point:-

https://www.gog.com/support/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_nvidia_code_faq

right at the bottom. gog codes are short.
Post edited February 01, 2016 by timmy010
wow... i turn head for barely one day and this thread trainwreck in some epic way again :)

some people never learn nor read as it seems... and others are still on watch though
"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."

back to trade like good folks we are then (and bump)
wanderer_27: So . . . does anyone trade games on this thread anymore :)

JK
I tried. Nobody wants MegaCode.
wanderer_27: So . . . does anyone trade games on this thread anymore :)

JK
yogsloth: I tried. Nobody wants MegaCode.
My box of Tic-Tacs and glass of stagnant water offer still stands.
...as does the water.
Post edited February 01, 2016 by zeogold