It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for the nice trade, Lialhfour.
tinyE: XD
zeogold: ...should I even bother, or shall I let you do it?
He'll figure it out. :P
Grargar: Trades done.
Thanks for the trade Grargar :)
low rated
zeogold: ...should I even bother, or shall I let you do it?
tinyE: He'll figure it out. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
DeathArcanum: Updated

GreyFly is a scammer, watch out for him. Took 3 of my Origin games and wouldn't be reasonable. Just took off like a coward. Great start to another wonderful year, eh?
HA!

Hes the first person to PM me!!!
DeathArcanum: Updated

GreyFly is a scammer, watch out for him. Took 3 of my Origin games and wouldn't be reasonable. Just took off like a coward. Great start to another wonderful year, eh?
JC_DCFC: HA!

Hah, did he just PM you today? What'd he PM you about?
Howdy. I have Saints Row 4 comlpete steam gift, and am looking to trade someone for GOG Forgotten Realms Collection 1, been wanting the eye of the beholder games for a long time. But Christmas got me a steam gift card :( If anyone may be interested add me on Galaxy and we can work it out.
Magic_Of_Light: Howdy. I have Saints Row 4 comlpete steam gift, and am looking to trade someone for GOG Forgotten Realms Collection 1, been wanting the eye of the beholder games for a long time. But Christmas got me a steam gift card :( If anyone may be interested add me on Galaxy and we can work it out.
If you didn't see the post in your other thread, be sure to check the scammers list before trading.
Happy New (Late) Year everyone.

[HAVE]

Agarest - Generations of War
Driftmoon
The Longest Journey
Raiden III - Digital Edition

Looking to trade with anything on my Wishlist

SCAMMER LIST
Post edited January 06, 2016 by Bleed
JC_DCFC: HA!

DeathArcanum: Hah, did he just PM you today? What'd he PM you about?
He said

What games do you have ?

Every user make a HAVE list and a WANT list

And they trade via PM

PM = private message
By the way, allow me to bump my Tradelist (Post 8854).
Magic_Of_Light: Howdy. I have Saints Row 4 comlpete steam gift, and am looking to trade someone for GOG Forgotten Realms Collection 1, been wanting the eye of the beholder games for a long time. But Christmas got me a steam gift card :( If anyone may be interested add me on Galaxy and we can work it out.
GR00T: If you didn't see the post in your other thread, be sure to check the scammers list before trading.
Since creating new account takes less than a minute, scammers list won't work I am afraid..
My list of people I've successfully traded with might be a better choice for the time being. I already gave him some tips on pm.
DeathArcanum: Hah, did he just PM you today? What'd he PM you about?
JC_DCFC: He said

What games do you have ?

Every user make a HAVE list and a WANT list

And they trade via PM

PM = private message
Lol. Mess with him, I think it'd be humorous, to say the least.
[WANT]

my wishlist:
www.gog.com/u/actapb/wishlist

[HAVE]

Steam keys
Always Sometimes Monsters
Planetary Annihilation
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Lumino City
Light
Outcast 1.1
King Arthur's Gold