It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nothing to see, yet!
Post edited August 29, 2015 by Ixamyakxim
Ixamyakxim: This trade was actually completed? WL 2 for the Archives? Now I don't feel guilty offering my own trade (though unfortunately mine isn't as nice an offer but I think it's the best I can do). LOL - I held off on posting this earlier today but now that skimmie moved his copy...

I HAVE Wasteland 2 CLASSIC (not Deluxe) Edition. I think I'd like to try and trade it for Satellite Reign. Please contact me before you purchase SR for trading to make sure I haven't gotten cold feet!

Thanks! ;)
sorry, you misuntderstand. I just quoted the whole of skimmies thank you post. It included a new fresh offer for anyone, but which doesn't have anything to do with the trade we did!
mchack: The pleasure was all mine ;P Thank you skimmie!
Ixamyakxim: This trade was actually completed? WL 2 for the Archives? Now I don't feel guilty offering my own trade (though unfortunately mine isn't as nice an offer but I think it's the best I can do). LOL - I held off on posting this earlier today but now that skimmie moved his copy...

I HAVE Wasteland 2 CLASSIC (not Deluxe) Edition. I think I'd like to try and trade it for Satellite Reign. Please contact me before you purchase SR for trading to make sure I haven't gotten cold feet!

Thanks! ;)
Actually, no. mchack and I traded something completely different.

-edit- see above :)
Post edited August 29, 2015 by skimmie
hummer010: Thanks for the trades Fuin and roelibex!
Thank you too!!!
mchack:
skimmie:
Thanks for the reply, I'll hold off for a bit! Good luck!
Thanks for the smooth trade, hummer010.
Grargar: Thanks for the smooth trade, hummer010.
Thank you fact cat!!
Hey Folks!

Some great titles on sale have put me in a trading mood!

I'm looking for the following games

GOG
Blood: One Whole Unit Blood
Blood 2: The Blood Group
Carmageddon Max Pack
Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms

Steam
Lemma (currently in a Bundlestars bundle)
Total Extreme Wrestling

and as always I'm open to offers, GOG or Steam only please.

You can see the games I have to offer as well as a list of people I've traded with by clicking HERE

Edit: thanks STG83 for Silence of the Sleep!
Post edited August 30, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
Thanks for nice trade, Amrit9037
mchack: Thanks for nice trade, Amrit9037
Thanks for trade Mchack
Thank you for a smooth trade, Treasure.
I'll post this one more time to see if anyone can help me out.

[Have]
Gurumin A Monstrous Tale Steam key

[Want]
VERSUS: The Lost Ones. $3.99 on Steam. I'd post a link, but nes and his multiple accounts have nuked my Rep.

I am really enjoying their other choose your own adventure games and that ones the new one and it seems really good.
I have updated my offer.
Treasure: *The trade proposition no longer applies -I just traded with hummer010 (for the Witcher Adventure Game) and Grargar (for some other stuff), so thanks both of you for the trades!*
Thanks for the great trade Treasure!
Updated

Any trade ideas in mind? Shoot me a PM! Never hurts to ask. :)