It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Djaron: Adding another one: is there any way to specify a samba smb network location as working folder, on Win environment ? (of course i suppose it wouldnt be an issue on a linux environment as i would assume it would be treated as any "folder" rgular argument... and anyway, i know there is a workaround, that consist on mounting said network folder with a unit letter... but, well...)

Thank you in advance
The setup I use for this kind of thing:

- Use the WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux) environment which will save you a lot of pain trying to make linux things happen on win10

- Use WSL's drvfs to access the network share or mapped drive:

sudo mkdir /mnt/share
sudo mount -t drvfs '\\server\share' /mnt/share

(where \\server\share is your network location). /mnt/share now accesses your network location, with proper permissions and everything. :)
So I just scoured through the audio options on the store page of every single movie GOG has. The only movie currently that has anything other than English for actual audio is State of Play with Korean audio. Non-English options for all other movies are merely subtitles.

I don't have that movie, unfortunately; not a Starcraft person. Hope the info helps in finding someone who can help!
Post edited October 18, 2018 by JethCalark
Djaron: is there any way to specify a samba smb network location as working folder, on Win environment ?
Somewhere in Explorer's ribbon there should be a "Map Network Drive" (or similar) button.
So, I am not a programmer, I try to make it work, but I get this when I run " python gogrepo.py" from cli:
"
File "gogrepo.py", line 7
<!DOCTYPE html>
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
"
What I do wrong?

Got it, I was saving the file with SaveAs not Download, from Github...now it works.
Post edited October 27, 2018 by pigulici
so has there been any new development so far?
Magmarock: so has there been any new development so far?
Should be a new dev build early next week at the latest (it'll mainly be fairly major back end changes that allow for better sorting and filtering in the future) , possible a full release if I manage to finish the auto-update support as well.
How do I add missing files to the manifest? When I run gogrepo.py verify, it tells me lots of missing files. But if I run gogrepo.py update, followed with a download, I still get the missing files at the next verify check.
If anyones having login issues or dead tokens.... update to the newest release from 3 months ago or the dev branch and relogin, it will fix everything. Oh and for some reason the latest one works better and actually uses all the bandwidth #FacepalmsHard

Master:
https://github.com/Kalanyr/gogrepoc

Dev:
https://github.com/Kalanyr/gogrepoc/tree/dev
Starkrun: If anyones having login issues or dead tokens.... update to the newest release from 3 months ago or the dev branch and relogin, it will fix everything. Oh and for some reason the latest one works better and actually uses all the bandwidth #FacepalmsHard

Master:
https://github.com/Kalanyr/gogrepoc

Dev:
https://github.com/Kalanyr/gogrepoc/tree/dev
Only the dev version works for me, login fails with master branch and the old version [before Kalanyr] of the script I was happily still using slightly over a month ago - does anyone know what happened? Presumably GOG changed something...
Now it bugs out on Heroes of Might & Magic due to an Unicode error. Both versions of the script (master and dev branches) on both Python branches (2.7 and 3.7).

Looking at the manifest, it does add an extra character in the name. Looks like this:
'downloads': [{'desc': u'Heroes of Might and Magic\xae' - it's the ® symbol.

But I wonder why it fails now, as it was identical in the old manifest.

Part of the traceback:

00:44:46 | {heroes_of_might_and_magic}
00:44:46 | fatal...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File ".\kalanyr.py", line 2362, in <module>
main(process_argv(sys.argv))
File ".\kalanyr.py", line 2295, in main
cmd_download(args.savedir, args.skipextras, args.skipids, args.dryrun, args.ids,args.os,args.lang,args.skipgalaxy,args.skipstandalone,args.skipshared)
File ".\kalanyr.py", line 1521, in cmd_download
fd_info.write(os.linesep)
File ".\kalanyr.py", line 289, in __exit__
for (new_chunk, old_chunk) in zip_longest(tmp, orig):
The error itself: UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0x80 in position 8: invalid start byte
Post edited November 10, 2018 by hyperagathon
Lifthrasil: How do I add missing files to the manifest? When I run gogrepo.py verify, it tells me lots of missing files. But if I run gogrepo.py update, followed with a download, I still get the missing files at the next verify check.
Just out of curiosity, does this happen also if you run update WITHOUT an old manifest file?

Which games/files are missing?

Just asking as I am running gogrepo right now (the dev branch), and haven't noticed any similar issues so far. But then, I normally delete the old manifest file because I just don't want to fight with these constant "oh the old manifest file got broken" "oh there was some compatibility problem with the format of the old manifest file blaa blaa blaa" issues.
Just as a headsup, the next update will be a few days, I had an unpleasant experience with something I ate a couple of days ago and am still recovering.

Lifthrasil: How do I add missing files to the manifest? When I run gogrepo.py verify, it tells me lots of missing files. But if I run gogrepo.py update, followed with a download, I still get the missing files at the next verify check.
timppu: Just out of curiosity, does this happen also if you run update WITHOUT an old manifest file?

Which games/files are missing?

Just asking as I am running gogrepo right now (the dev branch), and haven't noticed any similar issues so far. But then, I normally delete the old manifest file because I just don't want to fight with these constant "oh the old manifest file got broken" "oh there was some compatibility problem with the format of the old manifest file blaa blaa blaa" issues.
You just want to delete your manifest file every so often :p. Your manifest would have been long updated before any of the compatibility problems happened.

Happily for you , the next version will require a clean manifest build to start with.
As a new user I just wanted to say thanks a lot for working on this. Also, hope you feel better soon! :-)
Due to today's 503 errors, my gog-repo running script deleted a bunch of games.

Can we get it so that an error 503 doesn't delete the game from the manifest?
Post edited November 14, 2018 by kohlrak
have all the dependencies (listed on github page, I mean) installed.
When Im trying to launch gogrepo.py with python 3, I get this error:

File "./gogrepo.py", line 42, in <module>
import OpenSSL
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'OpenSSL'
and when launched with python 2:

File "./gogrepo.py", line 40, in <module>
import requests
ImportError: No module named requests
What else do I need, aside from html5lib and html2text?