It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It is here! The final stage of our Winter Sale’s GOG x HyperX Advent Calendar!

Festive spirit, holiday mood, and winter season one of a kind magic are fully blown, and that means we need to end the Advent Calendar with a bang!

So, prepare to win not only all the amazing HyperX peripherals from previous stages, which are HyperX Cloud II Wireless – Gaming Headset, HyperX Alloy Origins 65 – Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, and HyperX Pulsefire Haste - Wireless Gaming Mouse, but also HyperX Pulsefire Mat - RGB Gaming Mousepad - Cloth (XL), alongside enlarged GOG Bundle containing 10 excellent titles: Disco Elysium - The Final Cut, Cult of the Lamb, Frostpunk: Game of the Year Edition, Syberia 3: The Complete Journey, Röki, Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, Syberia: The World Before, Terraria, Northgard, and Overcooked! 2.

It’s safe to say that it’s a pretty much perfect gaming gift!

When it comes to the rules – same old good: just click HERE, complete the given tasks, and don’t miss the deadline to submit your answer by December 30th, 10 PM UTC.

We wish good luck to every participant! Stay tuned for even more great occasions and giveaways within our Winter Sale, because we are not just done yet!
Four!, um...
I was unable to finish the entery. when i tried to do part 3 and answer the question there was no way to submit the answer. oh well i already own a really nice HyperX headset =)
More disappointment. But let's recap: F.E.A.R. 3 was a pleasant surprise. Master of Magic along with some indies and classics were also fairly decent BUT no Dawn of War or any other surprise to keep the sales heart beat going. Now it's all about contests.

Well maybe next year will be better. Unless they release something that's even more of a surprise, then it may redeem this sale. However I doubt it since it's the last week in the sale.
TheCleaner517: More disappointment. But let's recap: F.E.A.R. 3 was a pleasant surprise. Master of Magic along with some indies and classics were also fairly decent BUT no Dawn of War or any other surprise to keep the sales heart beat going. Now it's all about contests.

Well maybe next year will be better. Unless they release something that's even more of a surprise, then it may redeem this sale. However I doubt it since it's the last week in the sale.
what surprised me was the release of Skyrim but i wonder why they didnt just wait for the winter sale which is the biggest event on gog ( i could be wrong thou ). maybe we will see Dawn of War later on this year or early next year. also now that Relic is on board the GoG train maybe we will see some Company Of Heroes :).
TheCleaner517: More disappointment. But let's recap: F.E.A.R. 3 was a pleasant surprise. Master of Magic along with some indies and classics were also fairly decent BUT no Dawn of War or any other surprise to keep the sales heart beat going. Now it's all about contests.

CRILLER3: what surprised me was the release of Skyrim but i wonder why they didnt just wait for the winter sale which is the biggest event on gog ( i could be wrong thou ). maybe we will see Dawn of War later on this year or early next year. also now that Relic is on board the GoG train maybe we will see some Company Of Heroes :).
That's a fair point! CoH would be a nice edition along with Age of Empires.
Gonna give this one more go. The computer equipment is certainly nice, but I'd just really want a shot at getting a copy of Disco Elysium. It's been highly recommended to me by friends for months, and it'd be awesome to give it a try. Of course I wish the best of luck to everyone who entered but still optimistic for a good chance. Hope everyone's been having a great holiday so far.
AlexN55: but I'd just really want a shot at getting a copy of Disco Elysium.
Same. Been on sale for 75% off, but a free copy would be *chef's kiss*.
I cannot enter the contest, after submitting my name and email, then visiting the GOG homepage, it says I need to login with a corporate social media account to prove I'm a "real person", but I don't use corporate social media. That's nonsense anyway, there are tons of bots on social media, there are better ways to screen out bots, like having made lots of purchases on GOG, it's just more customer info harvesting, and GOG feeding it's customers to a third-party marketing company. I replied to the newsletter email asking if being a long time GOG customer with 271 items in my collection was good enough to prove I'm a "real person" to them, but got no reply, so I guess not.

I think I'll hold off on any more GOG purchases for a while. I think maybe I'll set a new year's resolution to break my habit of buying lots of games I can't find the time to play, it's not an exaggeration to say I've played less than half (maybe a third) of the GOG games I own, it's just that if I see something interesting on sale I buy it without considering available playtime vs more interesting stuff to play, and assume (or aspire) to some day get around to playing it. I think maybe I'll take that a step further, to only buying native Linux games for a year, to both support what I want as a customer and save myself the stability & performance headaches of Wine.