It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Caesar.: I would be surprised if GOG didn't have a Black Friday sale next week, with all the hype worldwide. Did they do anything last year?
Yes. And the year before.
i_hope_you_rot: Are you sure ?
MadalinStroe: Of course not. But if there is to be one, and it has to hit before STEAM starts theirs, Monday is the last day it could start. STEAM's Autumn sale will start on Wednesday.
Not today, it seems.
MadalinStroe: Of course not. But if there is to be one, and it has to hit before STEAM starts theirs, Monday is the last day it could start. STEAM's Autumn sale will start on Wednesday.
BeatriceElysia: Not today, it seems.
lets wait until 3pm, usually sales didnt start at 12
Actually, shouldn't the start time be three hours from now? Or more precisely, 2 hours and 40 minutes...
Post edited November 19, 2018 by MadalinStroe
MadalinStroe: Actually, shouldn't the start time be three hours from now? Or more precisely, 2 hours and 40 minutes?
I see new weekly sale, or am I wrong?
BeatriceElysia: I see new weekly sale, or am I wrong?
I don't see anything new, just the old one that expires in 11 hours.
BeatriceElysia: I see new weekly sale, or am I wrong?
MadalinStroe: I don't see anything new, just the old one that expires in 11 hours.
Then I'm wrong, sorry!

edit: Seems Mages of Mystralia and Serpent in Staglands got added to the deals + plus some more.
Post edited November 19, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
The new Weekly Sale is online, but the NEWS announcement does not appear yet,
Yes, the old deal banner has disappeared, and now I'm seeing new titles in the "Weekly sale" tab from the "Now on sale" section, on the first page. However, there is no announcement, and no weekly sale banner.

So I guess we'll not be getting a GOG Autumn sale before the STEAM one starts.
The 2.5 Days Sale is here:
https://www.gog.com/promo/20181119_weekly_sale
kbnrylaec: The 2.5 Days Sale is here:
Is it a GOG bug, or is it a hint... who knows.
So... Black Wednesday?
kbnrylaec: The 2.5 Days Sale is here:
Funny that Meridian: New World is discounted while Meridian: Squad 22 is not. Probably a bug...
Maybe a sale starting on Cyber Monday???
pkk234: Maybe a sale starting on Cyber Monday???
I'd bet another special sale, going from Thursday to Monday (this one ends on he 21st).