It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/news/weekend_sale_wont_leave_you_cold_up_to_85_off
Yare-Yare daze.....
when comes halloween sale on Gog After 29th october`? or this year no halloween sales?
Post edited October 26, 2018 by DarkElexetor
Nobody said there will be Halloween sale every year. Last year it was one of the best sales (awesome adventure bundles!), but in 2016 there was no such sale, as far as I remember.
I think other than Summer and Christmas/New Years, Halloween is the safest holiday to bet on for sales from any client.
Easy to make lists of spooky adventure games and high speed monster fest FPSes.

Are there games people want to see released on Halloween? Does Poland give a shit about Halloween?
pkk234: Does Poland give a shit about Halloween?
Google tells me: Many celebrate Halloween on the night of 31st October, but the Roman Catholic Church in Poland opposes Halloween and its celebration. The All Saints' Day and the All Souls' Day are more important for Polish Catholics. However, many young people have been celebrating Halloween in Poland for some years.
There are assorted 'TRICK' and 'TREAT' streams next week, so there ought to be something Halloween themed going on then, could be some kind of special sale:
https://teamup.com/kse3cd10acc46016fc/
The banner for Halloween Sale (up to 93% off) was removed minutes ago but i guess the sale will officially start in 2 and half hours.
PainOfSalvation: The banner for Halloween Sale (up to 93% off) was removed minutes ago but i guess the sale will officially start in 2 and half hours.
Ok, so they're gonna have some kind of design.
I thought it was extremely weird to have just a blurb about Halloween Sale.

I was hoping FEAR would be on sale.
Post edited October 29, 2018 by pkk234
Hmm .

Should i purchase games like Darkwood , Sunless Sea , Subterrain now or do you think they will be cheaper during the winter sale ?
i_hope_you_rot: Hmm .

Should i purchase games like Darkwood , Sunless Sea , Subterrain now or do you think they will be cheaper during the winter sale ?
Hard to say.
Some GOG games got cheaper and cheaper over time.
But some GOG games raised their base price to a ridiculous high level.
i_hope_you_rot: ...
Not sure about Darkwood, Subterrain, since they are currently matching their historic low, but you should definetevly wait on Sunless Sea.
i_hope_you_rot: Hmm .

Darkwood isn't just matching its low, it's 50% off now when it was 30% off in the Summer Sale. Not sure it will be cheaper this year.

Sunless Sea was available for $5 in the Summer Sale, so I imagine you might do better.

Subterrain is also a new historic low, 70% off now, was 65% off in a September daily deal.

If you aren't willing to wait longer (probably into next year) and really want to play them, Darkwood and Subterrain look like decent buys. I'd hold off on Sunless Sea though.
Post edited November 03, 2018 by RWarehall
kbnrylaec: Hard to say.
Some GOG games got cheaper and cheaper over time.
But some GOG games raised their base price to a ridiculous high level.
MadalinStroe: Not sure about Darkwood, Subterrain, since they are currently matching their historic low, but you should definetevly wait on Sunless Sea.
RWarehall: Darkwood isn't just matching its low, it's 50% off now when it was 30% off in the Summer Sale. Not sure it will be cheaper this year.

Sunless Sea was available for $5 in the Summer Sale, so I imagine you might do better.

Subterrain is also a new historic low, 70% off now, was 65% off in a September daily deal.

If you aren't willing to wait longer (probably into next year) and really want to play them, Darkwood and Subterrain look like decent buys. I'd hold off on Sunless Sea though.
Thank you for the reply .
Bump for OP to add 10th Anniversary, Halloween and Made in Poland sales to the first post.