It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All good now.
N2 will end around 8 pm UTC, Monday.
Post edited June 24, 2019 by ZFR
You wake up and you notice that this time all of you survived the Night.

You look at your surroundings. You're in a small room with a large table in the middle surrounded by chairs. On the table, you see a revolver and a wheel divided into black and red slots.

The revolver cylinder has 5 bullets in it. The sixth chamber is empty. The empty chamber is in the first position.

A new person appears in the room. Superficially he looks very similar to one of the players. But after a while you can easily see it's just someone wearing a mask.

Bookwyrm628 has joined the game. He is an unlimited multishot day/night Vigilante.

The person approaches the revolver and looks at the cylinder. He doesn't seem pleased with the empty chamber in first position. "This is not right," he announces. "I've got to reroll."

He spins the cylinder and when it stops, the empty chamber is in third position. The person puts the gun to his head and fires. *Bang*.

Bookwyrm628 accidentally vigged himself.

You check out the revolver, but any subsequent attempts at firing simply produce a *click*.

You've got to start voting.

D3 has started. You may post here now.

D3 will end Friday late evening or Saturday early morning. UTC.
Post edited June 25, 2019 by ZFR
Nice.

Well I was all prepared to begin this day by voting without giving any other statement and then when asked to explain my vote just quote bookwyrm telling me blahblahblahblah and that the time for words has ended but if I did that in response to that Dawn then you'd all start thinking that I know more than I do about it.

So now that I've explained that.

vote microfish
I stayed up past my bedtime to be aggressively non-verbal for this??

You're making me ruin it.

I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow where I shall maintain aloof silence.
ZFR: Bookwyrm628 has joined the game. He is an unlimited multishot day/night Vigilante.
Tease. :(

ZFR: The person approaches the revolver and looks at the cylinder. He doesn't seem pleased with the empty chamber in first position. "This is not right," he announces. "I've got to reroll."
But I see what you did there, and I love it! :D

-----

JoeSapphire: Well I was all prepared to begin this day by voting without giving any other statement and then when asked to explain my vote just quote bookwyrm telling me blahblahblahblah and that the time for words has ended but if I did that in response to that Dawn then you'd all start thinking that I know more than I do about it.
Also, it would be dumb. We're back into the banter stage, instead of being at the "Day ends in an hour" stage. One of those two stages is for talking, while the other is for finishing up action.

Also,
Vote Joe
This is where Bookwyrm628 would make a bah post. But my er... friend told me he heard that the person who created the Bookwyrm628 alt account, whoever that person is, lost the email and password.
Bah!
Bookvvyrm628: Bah!
Who is this avatarless joker?
Bookvvyrm628: Bah!
ZFR: Who is this avatarless joker?
My cousin, VVyrm.
JoeSapphire: Nice.

Well I was all prepared to begin this day by voting without giving any other statement and then when asked to explain my vote just quote bookwyrm telling me blahblahblahblah and that the time for words has ended but if I did that in response to that Dawn then you'd all start thinking that I know more than I do about it.

vote microfish
Reasons?
JoeSapphire: Nice.

vote microfish
trentonlf: Reasons?
He took his one shot??
So, is Book actually alive or not?

Vote JOESAPPHIRE

trentonlf: Reasons?
I 2nd this.
Microfish_1: So, is Book actually alive or not?
Read the names carefully.
Bookwyrm627: Read the names carefully.
Ah, I see. Also, the flipped lettering. Thank you.

But does this mean that--as the day/night vig died--there is no vig? :O