It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: I could hop over, bringing you both to L-2. Would that be a good idea?
supplementscene: Any lynch is better than none for town info

But I will note Gogtrial stated he found Blotunga 35% chance and me 40% chance of being fascist.

Trent said Blotunga-Scene looks Lib & Lib but thinks he gets more info. Then he went back to saying I look suspect

Neither have switched to make a lynch happen.

Agent, Micro and Blotunga not participating in final day voting looks bad on all of them
Do you think I'm town?
Oh, or flub (for moving to scene).

supplementscene: Agent, Micro and Blotunga not participating in final day voting looks bad on all of them
This I agree with, and it makes me happier that we'll probably end up with blotunga.

SirPrimalform: I would reluctantly switch but it doesn't make sense for me to switch to a less viable wagon that I'm not all that convinced about. I'd say go ahead and hammer if you're willing.
I'll give it till 5 minutes before deadline or so, but yes, I'm willing.
gogtrial34987: From those around, it looks like either me or trent could hammer blotunga.
For scene, we'd need Joe + bookwyrm + spf to move (assuming dedo already is gone), or two of those if blotunga shows up.

I'm guessing blotunga it is?
I don't see scene being the lynch today, too many people would have to move over to his wagon.

Unvote supplementscene
Vote blotunga
Huh.
supplementscene: Any lynch is better than none for town info

But I will note Gogtrial stated he found Blotunga 35% chance and me 40% chance of being fascist.

Trent said Blotunga-Scene looks Lib & Lib but thinks he gets more info. Then he went back to saying I look suspect

Neither have switched to make a lynch happen.

Agent, Micro and Blotunga not participating in final day voting looks bad on all of them
JoeSapphire: Do you think I'm town?
Does that affect your vote? You're hard to read. You could be buddying upto me.

I'm starting to think the lack of switching means the wagons are Lib & Fasc

Or the remaining fasc on Blotungas wagon don't want to hammer a townie and vice versa perhaps.
JoeSapphire: Huh.
No explosion, I think we're saved!
JoeSapphire: Huh.
SirPrimalform: No explosion, I think we're saved!
That depends. Did anyone see what happened to that blue gemstone in all the confusion?
gogtrial34987: That depends. Did anyone see what happened to that blue gemstone in all the confusion?
I think Bler sidled by and stuffed it down his pants.
trentonlf: I don't see scene being the lynch today, too many people would have to move over to his wagon.
Wouldn't it have been worthwhile to wait for the reactions of the majority of those people first?
JoeSapphire: Do you think I'm town?
supplementscene: Does that affect your vote? You're hard to read. You could be buddying upto me.
I was wondering why you were taking my odd questions at face value but meh.
gogtrial34987: Wouldn't it have been worthwhile to wait for the reactions of the majority of those people first?
SirPrimalform had already said he didn't want to, Joe has been defending scene and I didn't think he would switch, and if flub was going to switch it would have been when dedo asked.

No sense in waiting till the last minute for something that's probably not going to happen.
trentonlf: Unvote supplementscene
Vote blotunga
That's the hammer.

It's now Twilight. You may still talk while I prepare the flavour.
trentonlf: No sense in waiting till the last minute for something that's probably not going to happen.
Apart from dramatic tension I guess.
trentonlf:
Yep, you remain either town-trent or flawless scum-trent.
flubbucket: I think he means the information will glitter.
ZFR: It's now Twilight.
Aha, vampire info.