It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: Do I smell funny or something?
agentcarr16: Yes. We didn't want to make it a big deal, but we've decided to stage an intervention.

flubbucket: Was waiting for this...=D
agentcarr16: I like you.

blotunga: I'm quite willing to lunch flub
agentcarr16: I'm sure he'd appreciate that, but I think he's taken.

supplementscene: I'm actually tempted to put an RVS vote on Agent for his lack of explanation for his votes
agentcarr16: ...that's not what that word means.

As for trentonlf, votes 3-4 are pivotal and I like his less than I like gogtrial34987's.
So you vote me because I was the fourth vote on Scene’s wagon? I find him to be scummy and voted him, it’s the same thing I would do for anyone else I found to be scummy. Is there a reason you are trying to make Scene’s wagon look like a townie being lynched? I mean why else would you be trying to insinuate that vote positions on someone’s wagon matter at this point. Now if Scene is lynched and flips town then you’re absolutely right that the votes should be scrutinized, but right now with no information to go on other than people’s actions or behavior vote position means very little.
supplementscene: Well yes I wasn't only talking about my wagon, Blotunga has been, what are your thoughts on him?
I'm wondering about Blotunga. I'd like more info.

What do you think about Pooka?
trentonlf: So you vote me because I was the fourth vote on Scene’s wagon? I find him to be scummy and voted him, it’s the same thing I would do for anyone else I found to be scummy. Is there a reason you are trying to make Scene’s wagon look like a townie being lynched? I mean why else would you be trying to insinuate that vote positions on someone’s wagon matter at this point. Now if Scene is lynched and flips town then you’re absolutely right that the votes should be scrutinized, but right now with no information to go on other than people’s actions or behavior vote position means very little.
Scene looks like scene always looks: like an "analyst." I don't find him scummy. Ergo...
trentonlf: So you vote me because I was the fourth vote on Scene’s wagon? I find him to be scummy and voted him, it’s the same thing I would do for anyone else I found to be scummy. Is there a reason you are trying to make Scene’s wagon look like a townie being lynched? I mean why else would you be trying to insinuate that vote positions on someone’s wagon matter at this point. Now if Scene is lynched and flips town then you’re absolutely right that the votes should be scrutinized, but right now with no information to go on other than people’s actions or behavior vote position means very little.
agentcarr16: Scene looks like scene always looks: like an "analyst." I don't find him scummy. Ergo...
I do find him scummy. Ergo....
JoeSapphire: What do you think about Pooka?
Well yes, I've been absent for nearly the whole of yesterday due to tinkering with my phone, and when I had the time to check on things, well, let's say so much happened, but i see scene is the center of the discussion.

So, now that the man himself is right in front of you, is there anything you'd like to know about me or my thoughts?
JoeSapphire: What do you think about Pooka?
PookaMustard: Well yes, I've been absent for nearly the whole of yesterday due to tinkering with my phone, and when I had the time to check on things, well, let's say so much happened, but i see scene is the center of the discussion.

So, now that the man himself is right in front of you, is there anything you'd like to know about me or my thoughts?
Only what scene thinks of you :)
supplementscene: Well yes I wasn't only talking about my wagon, Blotunga has been, what are your thoughts on him?
JoeSapphire: I'm wondering about Blotunga. I'd like more info.

What do you think about Pooka?
You're only wondering about Blotunga, no actual thoughts that you can put into words? Your vote still is currently firmly on him.

Pooka in only his what 2nd or 3rd game? He's noted Joe didn't react in anyway to being voted on Day 1. He defends Gogtrial's request to read mafia wiki, which is reasonable even if I thought I caught something. He believed I looked suspicious on the back of that. But importantly didn't jump on the wagon straight away. In fact he questions Blotunga putting me at L2. If Pooka is Mafia he's playing a blinder but I'm pretty sure he's Town.

What do you think of Pooka? Trent? Agent? Bookwyrm? Gogtrial? Do you think Gogtrial read through all the games I played?
supplementscene: .... If Pooka is Mafia he's playing a blinder but I'm pretty sure he's Town. ....
Yeah okay I see that.

supplementscene: What do you think of Pooka? Trent? Agent? Bookwyrm? Gogtrial? Do you think Gogtrial read through all the games I played?
It's early days for Pooka, but I think he and supplementscene aren't mafia together.
But looking over what I've just written maybe I can see them as a mafia team... huh.

Trent I don't know. I was trying to remember if he got frustrated like post 151 in games where he was mafia.
Is it fair to say you were frustrated with Carr, Trent? Am I misreading?

Carr seems too assured. But that might be character I'm not sure.

Bookwyrm could be whatever. He's openly eager for lunch. I don't have much problem with that.

Gogtrial seems townish. Reacted against my initial acceptance of him and then allowed me to win him over. Can't see why he'd take the heat off completely... maybe he's flattering me so I'd trust him, but I don't know why he'd do it.
I'm not saying if someone says they've copped him and he's mafia I would still be arguing, but for now I'm content.

PookaMustard: So, now that the man himself is right in front of you, is there anything you'd like to know about me or my thoughts?
Okay now that scene's answered me, how about you?

What do you think of scene?
What do you think of gogtrial? Am I being foolish for trusting him? Is he being so for trusting me?
Any good thoughts?
blotunga: ...........
So that's why I'm quite willing to lunch flub atm.
I wholeheartedly support this action.

JoeSapphire: ............
Flub, because I'm interested: What's your take on Joe at this stage of the game?
He's still far too sexy.

I'll venture he'll look more "morning after" as the game goes on.

For now, sextacular!
agentcarr16: ........... Ergo...
trentonlf: ............Ergo....
[URL=https://imgflip.com/i/33ac8u]CRITICAL IN DEPTH ANALYSIS THAT MUST BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED - GAME CHANGING[/URL]
blotunga: Quite right, I wanted to see if someone jumps quickly do do L-1. But then I reconsidered, because I still have the feeling it would be a mis-lynch and I didn't want scene in that position while I wasn't online for a longer period. As I said, at this stage while I haven't made up my mind I try to do different things and see what the reactions are.
So it was all just for show?

blotunga: Yes, I think there is a high chance scene is town by the speed the wagon go traction. Now I'm aware that my vote can be misleading, though I never intended to stay there for long.
It was!

What's the target demographic though?

@Micro, are you with us yet? I mean, in a more meaningful way?

agentcarr16: Scene looks like scene always looks: like an "analyst." I don't find him scummy. Ergo...
Is there someone you do find scummy (other than Trent, since I don't really see someone being the 4th on supposedly Town wagon as a scummy enough read)?
Dang it.
flubbucket: He's still far too sexy.

I'll venture he'll look more "morning after" as the game goes on.

For now, sextacular!
More reads like this please everybody.
Bookwyrm627: Trent's reaction in this game feels much like my own.
supplementscene: Does it? Trent claimed and I quote:

"Scene is trying to put doubt out there about the setup and it seems to me he’s trying to create an issue where there is none. The more we talk about non issues the easier it is for scum to hide."

Is that what you're claiming? I can see I aggressively pounced on perceived slips, which could be mistaken for an attempted misslynch but purposely trying to put doubt out there, is that your perception?
Considering that you effectively called the mod a liar? In your very first post, no less? Either that, or I really need to make some bets with you so I can earn some easy money.

supplementscene: I claimed I'd been the most analytical poster and up until that point I'd tried to analyse posts and no one else had
I'll grant that you've stirred conversation without prompting. Analytical? Not really, since I'm discounting insane theories.

JoeSapphire: When you voted for scene, were you thinking that he's probably town?
blotunga: Yes, I think there is a high chance scene is town by the speed the wagon go traction. Now I'm aware that my vote can be misleading, though I never intended to stay there for long.
How many scum do you think were in that wagon, again?
supplementscene: Does it? Trent claimed and I quote:

"Scene is trying to put doubt out there about the setup and it seems to me he’s trying to create an issue where there is none. The more we talk about non issues the easier it is for scum to hide."

Is that what you're claiming? I can see I aggressively pounced on perceived slips, which could be mistaken for an attempted misslynch but purposely trying to put doubt out there, is that your perception?
Bookwyrm627: Considering that you effectively called the mod a liar? In your very first post, no less? Either that, or I really need to make some bets with you so I can earn some easy money.

supplementscene: I claimed I'd been the most analytical poster and up until that point I'd tried to analyse posts and no one else had
Bookwyrm627: I'll grant that you've stirred conversation without prompting. Analytical? Not really, since I'm discounting insane theories.

Bookwyrm627: How many scum do you think were in that wagon, again?
Likely just 1 max 2.