It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WinterSnowfall: As promised...
Thanks a bunch, I'll take a look asap!
Yepoleb: ~ ping ~
Thanks for fixing BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION.

One more request: the ID for Lair of the Clockwork God is 1300349147 (courtesy of WinterSnowfall's... Eye).
And a gentle reminder of X4: Foundations ID which is 1588366064 (courtesy of mrkgnao).

Cheers, and stay safe.
Certificate for GOGDB is outdated.
low rated
Another site used HTTPS for no reason...
high rated
Edward_Carnby: Certificate for GOGDB is outdated.
Sorry about that, I was hosting a website for a friend and he unregistered his domain, so the whole server failed renewal.

QWEEDDYZ: Another site used HTTPS for no reason...
Nice, could you write a blog post about it instead of leaving a comment here?
Edward_Carnby: Certificate for GOGDB is outdated.
Yepoleb: Sorry about that, I was hosting a website for a friend and he unregistered his domain, so the whole server failed renewal.
No worries, Komrade.
It was just an info post.

Thanks for the great website !
Product ID 1207659035 Anomaly Warzone Earth has a wrong background image, it is the same background image as Product ID 1207667143 Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign.
Concerning Tiehichis DB I found three missing DLC IDs for gog-db.info:

Crossroad Inn - The Pit (1226683677)
Indivisible - Razmi Challenges (1330757736)
Railway Empire - Down Under (1592366121)

Maybe it would be possible to also add them. Btw. how do you acquire the data for the box art, logo and squared icon images? Via GOG galaxy api?

For Yepolebs DB they are included already. :)
high rated
I've updated the userscript (not the site though :P). Thanks to ekibunnel for submitting a pull request and motivating me to work on this!
Script URL: https://www.gogdb.org/gogdb.user.js

Edit: Now patched to also work with localized versions of the page.
Post edited July 02, 2020 by Yepoleb
Yepoleb: I've updated the userscript (not the site though :P). Thanks to ekibunnel for submitting a pull request and motivating me to work on this!
Script URL: https://www.gogdb.org/gogdb.user.js

Edit: Now patched to also work with localized versions of the page.
Thank you for this. It will save having to go via my bookmarks.

And talking of which, is there a difference between www..gogdb.org and www.gog-db.info? Going through my bookmarks I seem to have both saved. Is one site preferable to use over the other?
Pajama: And talking of which, is there a difference between www..gogdb.org and www.gog-db.info? Going through my bookmarks I seem to have both saved. Is one site preferable to use over the other?
gogdb.org is Yepoleb's site, with some functionality lost after being messed up by the Oct 2018 GOG site changes. gog-db.info is [url="https://www.gog.com/u/乌鸦大人"]Tiehichi[/url]'s fork, created after that happened to try to restore that functionality.
Cavalary: gogdb.org is Yepoleb's site, with some functionality lost after being messed up by the Oct 2018 GOG site changes. gog-db.info is [url="https://www.gog.com/u/乌鸦大人"]Tiehichi[/url]'s fork, created after that happened to try to restore that functionality.
Thanks for the clarification.
Anyone knows what's the issue on Tiehichi's gog-db.info? The site is now down since a couple of days...
Okay Tiehichi's gog-db.info seems to be history since being down for nearly 2 months now.

Does someone know where to find the boxart images (= cover image used in Galaxy) for the owned games?
Former gog-db.info had provided respective image links, Yepoleb's gogdb.org unfortunately misses this information.

@Yepoleb: Do you have plans to also include these box art images in near future? :)
mr_dito: @Yepoleb: Do you have plans to also include these box art images in near future? :)
Yes, if I ever get to updating it, I will add that.