It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Update is done and so far everything seems to be working fine.

Major Changes

* Added: Changelog overview page at /changelog
* Added: Extended changelog page at /changelog-ext
* Added: Changelog section for each product
* Added: Tabbed interface for product pages
* Fixed: Removed downloads aren't shown in the downloads section anymore

Logged events

Product
* Added to catalog
* Title changed
* Forum slug changed
* Supported OS changed
* Content system support changed

Download
* Added
* Removed
* Version changed
* Name changed
* Size changed

Known bugs

* Price charts are sometimes a bit misaligned. Couldn't fix this immediately, I'll have to create an issue with the Chart.js project.
* Almost all changes are downloads. This is because removing downloads wasn't implemented in the past and the script got them all at once. I left them in as example data, so you're not looking at an empty page.
* Some products had their name changed and it doesn't match up with the one on the store page anymore. This is because GOG is awful at keeping their data consistent, so Galaxy and the website have different titles. I'll find a way to deal with this later.

As always, please report bugs and other weird things on the site. Thanks for reading!
Thank you for your work. :)
Yepoleb: Update is done and so far everything seems to be working fine.
I'll share my feedback here, so that others can potentially add to it. To me it looks great, very close to what I was expecting/hoping for, with one small smear on the utilitarian side... in the extended changelog, which is of use to a lot of people I guess, I think you should also include the product title, not just the id. Regular users tracking game updates will not care about the id anyway.

Yepoleb: * Some products had their name changed and it doesn't match up with the one on the store page anymore. This is because GOG is awful at keeping their data consistent, so Galaxy and the website have different titles. I'll find a way to deal with this later.
Yeah, it's a mess :). I just use the Galaxy title everywhere (it seems to change less frequently) and don't care about the website title, but then again I'm generally not extracting a lot of data from the website.

Yepoleb: As always, please report bugs and other weird things on the site. Thanks for reading!
I'll keep an eye on it and compare the differences of you're listing to whatever my script is picking up. If there are any discrepancies I'll flag them here and we'll need to figure out who has bugs in his code :).

P.S.: Oh and one more thing... what about the actual changelogs? (added by GOG/developers) Any plans to collect and display those as well?
Post edited October 08, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
Excellent job, Yepoleb!

PS: I second WinterSnowfall's 1st and 3rd remarks/suggestions. :)
WinterSnowfall: In the extended changelog, which is of use to a lot of people I guess, I think you should also include the product title, not just the id. Regular users tracking game updates will not care about the id anyway.
I've considered this, but delayed it because of the challenges in design. Including the title in every row would be awful and for grouping them I couldn't think of a nice structure. That's why I made the summary page, the extended changelog wasn't even meant to be included originally, it was just really easy to implement. I'll see if I can come up with a nice template though.

WinterSnowfall: What about the actual changelogs? (added by GOG/developers) Any plans to collect and display those as well?
The changelogs might be subject to copyright, so I'd like to ask GOG for permission first. But as you know I'm really lazy about writing emails, so it hasn't happened yet. Thank you for your feedback!
high rated
For some reason my update script doesn't register download changes. Working on a fix currently.

Edit: Apparently I was just a little impatient :D
Post edited October 09, 2017 by Yepoleb
Yepoleb: Edit: Apparently I was just a little impatient :D
Well, you're missing some updates I just collected now, but it may be because of the run time... I'll just leave these ids here so you can check them though: 1300281766, 1703478259.
Post edited October 09, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
Very useful.
I just start using this database to track all my installer updates.
Thank you very much!
WinterSnowfall: Well, you're missing some updates I just collected now, but it may be because of the run time... I'll just leave these ids here so you can check them though: 1300281766, 1703478259.
1703478259 is updated now and 1300281766 was replaced by 1253990457 in the store, so I can't update it anymore. Non-store games are still one of the biggest limitations and I really want to remove it, but the todo list is long. The update frequency is now 2 hours instead of 6, so changes should get picked up faster than before.
Post edited October 10, 2017 by Yepoleb
Yepoleb: 1703478259 is updated now and 1300281766 was replaced by 1253990457 in the store, so I can't update it anymore. Non-store games are still one of the biggest limitations and I really want to remove it, but the todo list is long. The update frequency is now 2 hours instead of 6, so changes should get picked up faster than before.
I think Magog database is tracking non-store games.
If anyone want to test it, the list below is what I have that have no its own store:

alan_wake
baldurs_gate_2_complete
baldurs_gate_the_original_saga
divinity_original_sin
duke_nukem_3d_atomic_edition
fallout_2_classic
fallout_classic
fallout_tactics_classic
guilty_gear_isuka
guilty_gear_x2_reload
icewind_dale_complete
planescape_torment
race_driver_grid
shadwen_demo
spellforce_2_dragon_storm
spellforce_2_shadow_wars
superfrog
system_shock_demo
the_chronicles_of_riddick_assault_on_dark_athena
the_vanishing_of_ethan_carter_redux
ufo_afterlight
xenonauts_2_demo
WinterSnowfall: Well, you're missing some updates I just collected now, but it may be because of the run time... I'll just leave these ids here so you can check them though: 1300281766, 1703478259.
Yepoleb: 1703478259 is updated now and 1300281766 was replaced by 1253990457 in the store, so I can't update it anymore. Non-store games are still one of the biggest limitations and I really want to remove it, but the todo list is long. The update frequency is now 2 hours instead of 6, so changes should get picked up faster than before.
What is the problem with tracking the non store games? Is it just not having an easy way to find the IDs or is there something else?
adaliabooks: What is the problem with tracking the non store games? Is it just not having an easy way to find the IDs or is there something else?
Everything has to be modified to deal with the missing data or use alternative sources. This means a new database schema, some bigger changes to the update script and more robust HTML templates. I also need to set up an account to own the games, because after a recent change you can't access the API for some non-public games without owning them. I estimate it'd take like a full week to implement and test everything, but I don't want to spend all my time working on a single project. Discovering the IDs is not the problem, as users could simply report them or gift the games to the bot.
Yepoleb: Everything has to be modified to deal with the missing data or use alternative sources. This means a new database schema, some bigger changes to the update script and more robust HTML templates. I also need to set up an account to own the games, because after a recent change you can't access the API for some non-public games without owning them. I estimate it'd take like a full week to implement and test everything, but I don't want to spend all my time working on a single project. Discovering the IDs is not the problem, as users could simply report them or gift the games to the bot.
Ah. That makes sense. Not much I can do to help in that case then.
adaliabooks: What is the problem with tracking the non store games? Is it just not having an easy way to find the IDs or is there something else?
Yepoleb: Everything has to be modified to deal with the missing data or use alternative sources. This means a new database schema, some bigger changes to the update script and more robust HTML templates. I also need to set up an account to own the games, because after a recent change you can't access the API for some non-public games without owning them. I estimate it'd take like a full week to implement and test everything, but I don't want to spend all my time working on a single project. Discovering the IDs is not the problem, as users could simply report them or gift the games to the bot.
Or GOG could at least make exceptions for the bot's IP and login, if not send the info directly, as they should have done all along for MaGOG as well. You know, since you're struggling to do their job for them and all, would be nice.
Cavalary: Or GOG could at least make exceptions for the bot's IP and login, if not send the info directly, as they should have done all along for MaGOG as well. You know, since you're struggling to do their job for them and all, would be nice.
I'm pretty sure this was a reaction to WinterSnowfall scanning the ID ranges for unreleased games. I doubt they'd make an exception just for me.