It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DodoGeo: Forgot to comment on yesterday's game. The summary: I hate lizards.

The longer version: Rod is defiantly a better player, but the match up of Chaos and Lizardmen seems seems poorly balanced unless you build a specific Chaos build (more running and passing).

In a brawl it's like hitting a brick wall with 6 ST4 players and one big guy. It's really easy to get knocked out and lose the ball and then you get that little skink bugger running away with the ball. Good luck catching him once he gets the ball.
Starting chaos team has trouble against just about anything because they dont have the skills - but afterwards its all about the amount of block, claw and MB. Tackle would ofcourse make squishing those skinks more easier - but they can be fouled pretty consistently as well if you dare.

Lizards are tough team like dwarfs when they get to play in their comfort zone (skinks running, sauruses bashing) - but outside of it they are not too much to talk about. ...so the trick is ofcourse how to make the game run that way :)

..this ofcourse concerns are "polar" teams - that is teams, that have players which are (roughly) only good for specific purposes. Strong positionals can be strength, but also weakness.

Id say that lizards team does NOT have linemen in the general purpose way that linemen usually are supposed to work. Both skinks and sauruses are -very- positional in nature.
Post edited June 26, 2013 by iippo
DodoGeo: In a brawl it's like hitting a brick wall with 6 ST4 players and one big guy.
Hey, I object!
I only have 5 ST4 players!!
The other Saurus is ST5!!!
DodoGeo: In a brawl it's like hitting a brick wall with 6 ST4 players and one big guy.
Rodzaju: Hey, I object!
I only have 5 ST4 players!!
The other Saurus is ST5!!!
Exactly!
Just a question
Is this going to be a "the most points win" league or a more world cup type?
l0rdtr3k: Just a question
Teams will be ranked by points.
The top 4 teams in each division will be entered into a knock out for the cup.
Thanks for the info.
And when is going to be released the next round?
l0rdtr3k: Just a question
Rodzaju: Teams will be ranked by points.
l0rdtr3k: Thanks for the info.
And when is going to be released the next round?
Rodzaju: Teams will be ranked by points.
l0rdtr3k:
As soon as all games have been played this round, or 10pm UK time Tuesday at the latest.
Kanarek & NoHit managed a 1-1 draw.
I didn't see the match but Kanarek's kicker now has a niggling injury & must miss his next game, so NoHit clearly prefers the necro's to the High Elves :)
Rodzaju: Kanarek & NoHit managed a 1-1 draw.
I didn't see the match but Kanarek's kicker now has a niggling injury & must miss his next game, so NoHit clearly prefers the necro's to the High Elves :)
O_O
I want that replay.
Please.
here goes the replay
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxbakMxzh2PoZUF6NVZEM0tGem8/edit?usp=sharing

But dont expect much from my team. They decided to forget about the ball after the TD, while NoHit´s star player really paid off. He dodge, dodge, pick-up and so on to equalize the score. Rest was quite boring bashing game on his side of the pitch.

Oh, there was one really great moment, when WW throw up (the ball).
Rodzaju: .... NoHit clearly prefers the necro's to the High Elves :)
I just read that comment to Nohit. He laughed and then said that he beat the humans with his high elves ^^°
I think he has nothing to complain about, managing a draw against the Fluffys AND reaching the 4th highest rank in Counterstrike all in one day .... ;)

Edit: My game against iippo will probably be held either thursday or friday evening, or sometime sunday.
Post edited June 26, 2013 by Pogopuschel
...for Some Reason the "reply" Button evades My cell Phone on This forum. Can't See and thys Can't Click.

i Will play pogo as soon as My Work Lets me, somewhat unpredictable atm - All though This Evening Was just Summer lunch With the Work group. Got finally My First change to taste sahti. Been Looking for that for quite Some time. Rather weird taste Really.

2weeks and its Summer holyday :-)
kanarek: here goes the replay
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxbakMxzh2PoZUF6NVZEM0tGem8/edit?usp=sharing

But dont expect much from my team. They decided to forget about the ball after the TD, while NoHit´s star player really paid off. He dodge, dodge, pick-up and so on to equalize the score. Rest was quite boring bashing game on his side of the pitch.

Oh, there was one really great moment, when WW throw up (the ball).
*cough*

replay file name policy on first post.

*cough end*

---------------------
---------------------

!!REPLAY FILE NAMING UPDATE!!

Please change the file name to format: 'Weekly_S2_Dy_Rx_playername-playername' -> y=Division nro and x=round nro.

I will rename the already submited files later.

Thank you.
Post edited June 26, 2013 by iippo
iippo:
Whoops, forgot to upload the replay.

http://wikisend.com/download/248072/Weekly_S2_D2_R1_Ghiro-E_A.db
iippo: *cough*

replay file name policy on first post.

*cough end*
Ups, I totally overlooked it. Will do better next time. Or:) I will let my opponent to upload.