It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It looks like we'll play the final on Sunday, or at least try to. ;)

I updated the prize list and the picking order to reflect the results so far.

EDIT: Also, I received a couple of great donations from JudasIscariot - thanks! I added them to the list as well.

We may be able to start the prize distribution right away. Personally, I will either pick "Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure", or (in case Piranjade wins and wants exactly that game) "Banished".

Depending on Piranjade's preferences, the picks of the players from position 3 onwards might actually be independent of ours, so they could start to pick their prizes already.
Post edited May 21, 2014 by Psyringe
Psyringe: We may be able to start the prize distribution right away. Personally, I will either pick "Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure", or (in case Piranjade wins and wants exactly that game) "Banished".

Depending on Piranjade's preferences, the picks of the players from position 3 onwards might actually be independent of ours, so they could start to pick their prizes already.
I want "Banished". :-D *happy*
So if I got it right, Psyringe now takes "Tesla Effect" and the next on the list can already have their pick?
Although we should see if Psyringe has time to update the prize list while he's abroad, so that we don't end up getting the picking all messed up.
Damnit, why didn't I play this season? There's good prizes! :(
Played a practice match with m0rtek today. Orcs vs Nurgles.

The orcs won with one point in a tense game.
Nurgles did a great save in the first half. In the second half I had 3 of my black orcs missing because they were badly hurt. I saw a chance and managed to get the first and only goal in the last turns.

Anyways, this was a good practice match but I feel that I still can improve a lot. So if you guys have some time to give me some feedback that would be great

replay
TwisterBE: Played a practice match with m0rtek today. Orcs vs Nurgles.

The orcs won with one point in a tense game.
Nurgles did a great save in the first half. In the second half I had 3 of my black orcs missing because they were badly hurt. I saw a chance and managed to get the first and only goal in the last turns.

Anyways, this was a good practice match but I feel that I still can improve a lot. So if you guys have some time to give me some feedback that would be great

replay
id love to play, but atm working like 8-22 and rest of the time i am pretty much zombie these days... Cant wait till i get to vacation.
I need to say thanks to everyone in the league,especially Rod,Piran,iippo and TwisterBe,for accepting me in the tournament when I was having a rough phase last year
l0rdtr3k: I need to say thanks to everyone in the league,especially Rod,Piran,iippo and TwisterBe,for accepting me in the tournament when I was having a rough phase last year
Rough times suck, but glad to things are better! Hopefully ill get to play a match against you as well in the near future.

...talking about rough times, ive been working over 50h this week and i think i still have to yet manage some 10h before monday. Would anyone want to write few reports of construction sites temporary traffic arrangements? In finnish please?
l0rdtr3k: I need to say thanks to everyone in the league,especially Rod,Piran,iippo and TwisterBe,for accepting me in the tournament when I was having a rough phase last year
iippo: Rough times suck, but glad to things are better! Hopefully ill get to play a match against you as well in the near future.

...talking about rough times, ive been working over 50h this week and i think i still have to yet manage some 10h before monday. Would anyone want to write few reports of construction sites temporary traffic arrangements? In finnish please?
Well, if you want to start the reports, I can finish them....

;-}
iippo: Rough times suck, but glad to things are better! Hopefully ill get to play a match against you as well in the near future.

Rodzaju: Well, if you want to start the reports, I can finish them....

;-}
"Has shinies"

Its all so wrong it hurts my eyes to look at and my brains to write about it/such things.
Rodzaju: Well, if you want to start the reports, I can finish them....

;-}
iippo: "Has shinies"

Its all so wrong it hurts my eyes to look at and my brains to write about it/such things.
I'm still trying to convince my local council that Cones, Temporary traffic lights, Half dug holes & Road closures are NOT legitimate traffic calming measures....
Post edited May 23, 2014 by Rodzaju
iippo: Would anyone want to write few reports of construction sites temporary traffic arrangements? In finnish please?
Man you have a weird job :D. And I must admit I would never have expected reports on that to be that urgent ... o.O

But if it's any consolation when I had a traffic case I consulted a guy who makes his living tracking the changes in traffic sign laws and regulations. Never would have expected that traffic sign ordnances could even be unconstitutional.

You live and learn.
Post edited May 23, 2014 by E_A
iippo: "Has shinies"

Rodzaju: I'm still trying to convince my local council that Cones, Temporary traffic lights, Half dug holes & Road closures are NOT legitimate traffic calming measures....
heh, i must say ive had to see alot of weird stuff concerning temporary traffic arrangements. Permanent are usually, but not always more sensible..

Anyways, what do you mean by "half dug holes"? So bad maintenance people dont dare to drive too fast? :D
If you have bloodbowl: legendary edition and want to upgrade to chaos edition, now is the the time.
Or if you don't have the game at all yet:o
80% discount at amazon

I actually wanted to buy this but I don't have a cc.
Post edited May 23, 2014 by TwisterBE
Rodzaju: I'm still trying to convince my local council that Cones, Temporary traffic lights, Half dug holes & Road closures are NOT legitimate traffic calming measures....
iippo: heh, i must say ive had to see alot of weird stuff concerning temporary traffic arrangements. Permanent are usually, but not always more sensible..

Anyways, what do you mean by "half dug holes"? So bad maintenance people dont dare to drive too fast? :D
Either that, or they start to dig, then go off for lunch & never come back.
There's 1 specific hole I'm thinking of.
They broke through the road surface, but have only dug about 60cm down.
It has been left like that for more than 2 weeks now...
iippo: Would anyone want to write few reports of construction sites temporary traffic arrangements? In finnish please?
E_A: Man you have a weird job :D. And I must admit I would never have expected reports on that to be that urgent ... o.O

But if it's any consolation when I had a traffic case I consulted a guy who makes his living tracking the changes in traffic sign laws and regulations. Never would have expected that traffic sign ordnances could even be unconstitutional.

You live and learn.
Well, i do all sorts of general planning thats related to traffic, parking, roads and stuff. But my sort of "speciality" are traffic signs and especially temporary traffic arrangements. Didnt ask for them, but the sort of projects have just somehow always been piled on my desk.

Anyways, usually this sort of reports are too urgent, but we are doing short training seminar of sorts for some city officials in couple weeks and i need to show as much as i can next monday. I had time it all scheduled at first just fine, but then got some other urgent "surprise work" which ofcourse messed up everything.
iippo: heh, i must say ive had to see alot of weird stuff concerning temporary traffic arrangements. Permanent are usually, but not always more sensible..

Rodzaju: Either that, or they start to dig, then go off for lunch & never come back.
There's 1 specific hole I'm thinking of.
They broke through the road surface, but have only dug about 60cm down.
It has been left like that for more than 2 weeks now...
i am not sure how that works in UK, but atleast here you would get fined. Especially if its left unprotected.

...not that the fines are too high. One reason why construction companies skip on investing to temporary traffic arrangements is that even if you get caught, its cheap as long as no one has died.

->>back to writing.
Post edited May 23, 2014 by iippo