It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The last two quarterfinal play-off matches are up tonight!

Ippo: Atm looking like my and E_A's match is going to be on sunday, bit on late side probably.
(That means Khorne Daemons with TV 1580 against Chaos with TV 1520* )

Psyringe: The 'zons and the Sandy Shades will play tomorrow (Sunday) at 9pm German/Italian time.
(And this means Amazons with TV 1560 against Khemri with TV 1340*)

Keep in mind that you can use the in-game chat as spectator and talk there unseen from the players!

*if no coach makes changes to his team
Post edited May 18, 2014 by Piranjade
Piranjade: The last two quarterfinal play-off matches are up tonight!

Ippo: Atm looking like my and E_A's match is going to be on sunday, bit on late side probably.
(That means Khorne Daemons with TV 1580 against Chaos with TV 1520* )

-snip-
it would seem ive just been left alone with the kids for tonight.

Well, ill still try to keep up with the schedule. fingers crossed ill manage to make em sleep in the next 1-2h and that they stay that way...
<span class="bold">Khorne vs "Vanilla-Chaos" in few minutes</span>
Post edited May 18, 2014 by iippo
^That match is on now!
Unfortunately, the one Blood Bowl god that's even higher than Nuffle, rumored to bear the name "Intharr-Nhet Khornektshn", was not on Ghiro's side today. He got disconnected very early in the second half.

At that time I was 1-0 in the lead, had the ball, and had injured one of the two opponents that had a good chance of picking up the ball. We both agreed that I would most likely have won the game (I would probably have been able to outrun and out-dodge the attacks), so Ghiro conceded. Thanks and respect, Ghiro, for a fair assessment of the situation. Also, again sorry that the match ended that way (even if it wasn't anybody's fault).

Edit: Replay is here
Post edited May 18, 2014 by Psyringe
Lots of (red) skull for skull throne!!

I got out played, out bashed and out nuffled -> 2-1 for the vanilla chaos on turn 20.

Well played E_A!
Post edited May 18, 2014 by iippo
It's all set up for the semi-finals!
Get hold of your opponent and arrange your match!
Atm i am thinking of leaving my Khorne team resting on their skull throne and picking up something else for S5 after all.

Shortlisted (atm): undead, necro, HiE, woodies, skaven, ogre & humans.

I might have to nuffle this one really.
when the sighing up starts,PM me okay
I'll resume my coaching carrer
l0rdtr3k: when the sighing up starts,PM me okay
Hi there!
I sent you a PM two weeks ago. Sadly signing up is already over and all spots for Season 5 are taken. But I'd be happy to put you on the reserve list, if that's OK with you. As you know from previous seasons we often need to replace coaches.

List for Season 5
Post edited May 19, 2014 by Piranjade
duder113: -snip-
cool :)
Howdy there,

If you havent sent your steam name and link to it (to more easily contact your opponent) and your BB coach name, would you please send them? PM'ing an admin or posting here - anything works.

Also if you havent already, it would be good time to play few quick matches in public BB league (Auld or Naggaroth).

Its not too long till the start of next season.
Yo!

Youre bit late, but the reserve list is pretty much empty atm. :)
Post edited May 19, 2014 by iippo
E_A's Chaos team and my 'zons will play their semifinal this evening, in about 100 minutes from now (20:30 German time).
Psyringe: E_A's Chaos team and my 'zons will play their semifinal this evening, in about 100 minutes from now (20:30 German time).
That match has started. :-D
duder113: -snip-
cool :)
iippo: Howdy there,

If you havent sent your steam name and link to it (to more easily contact your opponent) and your BB coach name, would you please send them? PM'ing an admin or posting here - anything works.

Also if you havent already, it would be good time to play few quick matches in public BB league (Auld or Naggaroth).

Its not too long till the start of next season.
iippo: Yo!

Youre bit late, but the reserve list is pretty much empty atm. :)
the nick is the same, or inside BB coach: duder team: mark it zero.
I've managed to make a team and insert it into the league ;)
duder113: the nick is the same, or inside BB coach: duder team: mark it zero.
I've managed to make a team and insert it into the league ;)
Found it, nickname is "duder", team name is "mark it zero", and you entered it into the Open League for training purposes, right?