It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As most Chaos matches it was a bloody mess with the halfling chef screwing rcthedigitalhero big time .
After that the players with ST +1 and claw did the rest by taking down players.
It's time to see the red spikes rise!
rcthedigitalhero: Dodo won 2 - 0

I got 20K, i have no pestigor for next week, and my MVP went to a now -MA and -ST rotter who will be junked.

Blood Bowl.
15 matches -> 2 vamp mvps = Blood Bowl ;)
iippo: 15 matches -> 2 vamp mvps = Blood Bowl ;)
I think I got first Saurus MVP today. :-)
iippo: 15 matches -> 2 vamp mvps = Blood Bowl ;)
Vitek: I think I got first Saurus MVP today. :-)
huzzah - well, lizards got actually 7 players you want to dump the mvp on - so you should be getting them like half the time... Anyways, didnt your kroxy have block i remember wrong?
iippo: huzzah - well, lizards got actually 7 players you want to dump the mvp on - so you should be getting them like half the time... Anyways, didnt your kroxy have block i remember wrong?
He does. He got doubles on his first and only level up.
Kanarek, if you're there, I'm still here, and on steam.
if someone sees jol1yroger,tell him to contact me on Steam
BTW,who's turn is to pick the game on the prize-o-rama?
Post edited October 17, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: if someone sees jol1yroger,tell him to contact me on Steam
Chaos Panda, but he seems to be hard to reach, at least from my end.
Its looking like my matchup with Kamica may not take place, as he is gone for the weekend and times he has stated he is available will not work until possibly next weekend.

Waiting on a reply to try to set up a match early Saturday morning / Late Friday Night.
Right now, I'm a little confused. Does this matchday end on tuesday the 22th or tuesday the 29th? I remember EA saying something about this matchday being longer, but maybe I remember it wrong.
Post edited October 18, 2013 by Kamica
Kamica: Right now, I'm a little confused. Does this matchday end on tuesday the 22th or tuesday the 29th? I remember EA saying something about this matchday being longer, but maybe I remember it wrong.
Okay, let's clear this up.

During my match, Iipp0 stated that he is giving the league an extra week for the first week, considering how quickly the league started.

So yes, Tuesday the 29th of October is the end of week 1.

If I am wrong, that's up to the top 3 admin to decide. But that was my understanding of the situation.
Kamica: Right now, I'm a little confused. Does this matchday end on tuesday the 22th or tuesday the 29th? I remember EA saying something about this matchday being longer, but maybe I remember it wrong.
Sorry for the bad communication on my part, been busy / tired with RL stuff lately, hopefully ill get more stuff sorted over the weekend.

Anyways, as RC stated, we are giving extra rope on the first matchday. So deadline 29th, but if games are played faster - we will start the second matchday at that point. Matchdays are always a week long, unless the previous one was complished faster, in which case those extra days are added to the following week.

Was this confusing enough? :)
l0rdtr3k: if someone sees jol1yroger,tell him to contact me on Steam
You should be able to get his steam info from link here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_bloodbowl_restarting_soon/post2529

Let me know if it doesnt work for you.
Post edited October 18, 2013 by iippo
iippo: Sorry for the bad communication on my part, been busy / tired with RL stuff lately, hopefully ill get more stuff sorted over the weekend.

Anyways, as RC stated, we are giving extra rope on the first matchday. So deadline 29th, but if games are played faster - we will start the second matchday at that point. Matchdays are always a week long, unless the previous one was complished faster, in which case those extra days are added to the following week.
Could you quickly copy that to post one and change it to season 3 has started?
iippo: Sorry for the bad communication on my part, been busy / tired with RL stuff lately, hopefully ill get more stuff sorted over the weekend.

Piranjade: Could you quickly copy that to post one and change it to season 3 has started?
did minor tweak there - more to follow when i get home and get things undercontrol...
Just a note to everyone - if someone feels that they have too much time at hand and would like to do something for the league, be it keeping up persisten Hall of Fame or whatever, let me know and i can create new google drive folder + give editing rights (you need to have gmail).

This is nothing obligatory ofcourse, i was just thinking if someone had any interesting ideas they would like to try out or so. This is all for fun after all, so no need to stress about needing to commit oneself too deeply.

Anyways, ill probably create later of a totally open BB folder in which everyone can upload and edit everything. sort of random dump. we'll see if there is any use for such (screenshots?) - but atleast the upload links wont get old, unless the file itself is deleted.