It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rcthedigitalhero: Bowser is always up for an excuse to use his tentacles ;)
Psyringe: I just took a look at Bowser and noticed only 3 tentacles. Shouldn't they be called threetacles then?

(I should probably have gone to sleep hours ago.)
An Octopus doesn't have 10 tentacles, so I think you're just thinking too hard :P
Psyringe: I just took a look at Bowser and noticed only 3 tentacles. Shouldn't they be called threetacles then?

(I should probably have gone to sleep hours ago.)
rcthedigitalhero: An Octopus doesn't have 10 tentacles, so I think you're just thinking too hard :P
You mean those octacles are misnamed too? ;)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_bloodbowl_restarting_soon/post2529

Did anyone have problems seeing the groups in that quick link?
kanarek: Glad you like it. Two cookies, two beers and back massage, I should became a journalist.
Psyringe: *door opens*

"Do you want your back massage from our local Blood Bowl veteran, Biff Backbreaker the Ogre, or would you prefer to be served by our resident Beast of Nurgle?"
Beast is the best. Those tentacles can do wonders and you will be surprised where it can get.

Guys, dont forget to advertise your match! You will have a nice audience and Nuffle will smile on you.
So I get two of my good buddies and the guy who beat me to make the playoffs to start my season?

Sign me the **** up.
iippo: Call me spoilsport, but 3/12 seem to have mighty blow. ;)

Nuffle was on bloody mood. Anyways - in the first random i did, all the chaos, dwarf, chaos dwarf and most of the orcs were in the same group - youre in much better company atm compared to that. lol
It seemed a lot more than 3 at the time, is all I can say.

And after looking at my team after you updated, the situation was worse than I thought, since apart from my zombie's death which was no big deal, the flesh golem who got the MVP lost 1 strength, making him barely better than a zombie.

I decided to let him go, which means I've actually lost 150 TV over that match, and only got 20 k gold and 3 SP on one werewolf. Frankly I'd have been better off just conceding the match, but I hate doing that.

As for being in better company, I'm sure I am, but last season I had a lot of trouble partly because I lost lots of players early on, and had to spend all my money replacing blitzers rather than getting the witch elves as I wanted.
I was kind of hoping this season with a more resilient team would be different, but apparently not...
kanarek: Forestdwellers (Elf) vs Screams of Frogs (Lizard)
If anyone is expecting roasted frog legs from the depth of the forest, than he or she will be disappointed. Those elves are not from forest, they are street gang from broke city. Not mentioned those lizards are seasoned veterans with very loud voices.
Good prediction.
My froggies really prevailed but only barely. I won 2-1 thanks to T16 TD.
Lactococcus/Moggrym scored early on turn 4, I then had equalizer on my hands on turn 8, I only needed to succeed one GFI right on TD line with re-roll left. You can probably guess how it ended.
In second half I scored equalizer on turn 12 or 13 with my star saurus and then with my star skink on last turn when Lactococcus pushed forward and left his ball carrier open and alone.
Despite this being match of strong brawlers against elves, only SPP granted for fighting was when Moggrym's thrower tried to blitz my skink and got himself killed in the process. Lactococcus's apothecary was so kind that he offered to kill him again.
I enjoyed the match and am pleased that I started the season with win. I am aiming to end better than last season. 19th place, here I come. :-)

I started rejuvenation of my team. Before this match I sacked one of my double-injury Saurus and after I get my winnings, I'll probably let go another one.

Replay

Does someone know, why when in second half I tried to pick ball, I needed one higher roll than the game showed me? It was nice weather and at first I wanted to pick it with skink. He needed 3+ according to game graphics, but in log it clearly said he needed 4+ and he failed both times. I thought I looked incorrectly and next time I tried it again with player who needed 4+ roll according to game graphics and yet he needed 5+ according to log and only managed it on re-roll.
Post edited October 19, 2013 by Vitek
Vitek: Does someone know, why when in second half I tried to pick ball, I needed one higher roll than the game showed me? It was nice weather and at first I wanted to pick it with skink. He needed 3+ according to game graphics, but in log it clearly said he needed 4+ and he failed both times. I thought I looked incorrectly and next time I tried it again with player who needed 4+ roll according to game graphics and yet he needed 5+ according to log and only managed it on re-roll.
Picking up a ball on a square with no tackle zones gives you a +1 bonus.
So if your player has AG 3, the dice log shows a (4+) which is the "unmodified" result you would need and then adds a 1 in the calculation following.
Except when you roll a 1 or 6, then it doesn't show the calculation at all.
Vitek: Does someone know, why when in second half I tried to pick ball, I needed one higher roll than the game showed me? It was nice weather and at first I wanted to pick it with skink. He needed 3+ according to game graphics, but in log it clearly said he needed 4+ and he failed both times. I thought I looked incorrectly and next time I tried it again with player who needed 4+ roll according to game graphics and yet he needed 5+ according to log and only managed it on re-roll.
AFAIK, the only thing that affects pick-up rolls is opponents' tackle zones, and the disturbing presence skill.
Was there one of Moggrym's players next to the ball? I don't think elves have access to any of the special skills that give penalties to ball handling rolls.
Piranjade: Picking up a ball on a square with no tackle zones gives you a +1 bonus.
So if your player has AG 3, the dice log shows a (4+) which is the "unmodified" result you would need and then adds a 1 in the calculation following.
Except when you roll a 1 or 6, then it doesn't show the calculation at all.
Ah, forgot that it shows 5+ in the brackets anyway. Nevermind then.
It would be easier if it was consistent with graphics when you hover over ball.
mystral: AFAIK, the only thing that affects pick-up rolls is opponents' tackle zones, and the disturbing presence skill.
Was there one of Moggrym's players next to the ball? I don't think elves have access to any of the special skills that give penalties to ball handling rolls.
Also rain can affect the pick-up roll.
First time there was only knocked down player around and second time there was nobody.
It was probably as Piran said.
Post edited October 17, 2013 by Vitek
The match between the Runic Sleeping Pills and Sewers Swappers will be played today at 20:00 GMT if nothing happens.
The dwarfs are reading a lot of beer and dirty tricks to fight angainst the skavens, so bring your own helmet(with horns), just in case :P
Post edited October 17, 2013 by mefet
The match between Judas' Chaos team "Rioting Punks" and my Underworld team "Misfits" will be played on Sunday at 8:30 p.m. GMT +1 (summertime).
Dodo and I will be playing shortly. Let's hope Twitch is fixed this time :)

http://www.twitch.tv/rcthedigitalhero
Hamburg Hammerfists (Dwarf) vs Fist full of Hate (Dark Elf) will commence on monday, 8pm GMT +2 (11 am west coast usa)
Dodo won 2 - 0

I got 20K, i have no pestigor for next week, and my MVP went to a now -MA and -ST rotter who will be junked.

Blood Bowl.

http://wikisend.com/download/422418/Weekly S3_D2_R1_DodoGeo_RCtheDigitalHero.db