It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And the Final is now over. We have DWARFS Champions! :)

http://wikisend.com/download/400106/Weekly_S2_Final_E_A-Aningan.db
Aningan: And the Final is now over. We have DWARFS Champions! :)
Congratulations, well played and thanks for streaming it :).

Congratulations!

Seems like "the best dwarf" won afterall :)

Grats for the 1. spot in the league! Remember to write this down on to your CV.

I suppose Psyringe will do the handing out flowers and whatnot..

----

On completely separate news, it might be we wont be getting spiraling expenses as i see no way to turn them on.. Will write more about this when i know for sure.

Anyways, those who are not continuing with old teams to season 3may now quit the league with them and apply new teams instead.
Post edited October 10, 2013 by iippo
iippo: On completely separate news, it might be we wont be getting spiraling expenses as i see no way to turn them on.. Will write more about this when i know for sure.

Anyways, those who are not continuing with old teams to season 3 may now quit the league with them and apply new teams instead.
How about recreating the league if you can't turn spiraling expense ON in the already in progress league?
I did some reading. It looks like Spiralling Expenses is always on.
E_A also noticed that in the semi-finals.

Quote from BB forum:
"Worth noting that the breakpoint and step sizes for spiraling expenses cannot be selected in player run leagues (only the 4 Cyanide run leagues differ) and all leagues default to 1750 breakpoint with 150 steps I believe."
can someone give me the link to the season 3? I had to reformat and lost all my bookmarks.
cheongzewei: can someone give me the link to the season 3? I had to reformat and lost all my bookmarks.
Signup thread: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/blood_bowl_gog_weekly_season_3_sign_up_thread/page1

no separate season 3 thread (yet anyways)
THE GREAT GOG BLOOD BOWL LEAGUE PRIZE-O-RAMA

Congratulations, to all of you! Your teams have survived (more or less completely ;) ) an entire Blood Bowl season. You cherished your successes and fought through your losses, you celebrated touchdowns and withstood nufflings, and every single one of you contributed to making this season a spectacular and fun experience!

As a reward, you will be able to pick a game from our Prize-O-Rama in Nuffle's 'Onor, abbreviated P-O-R... erm. Let's just call it Prize-o-rama. Anyway. We have a whoppingg 66(!) games in the prize pool so everyone will have a good selection to choose from! Thanks again to all the donators!

The order for picking the prizes was determined according to the rules posted here. This lead to the following ranking (major thanks to Zeta for providing the match data to calculate it):

01. Aningan
02. E_A (later switched with Kanarek on own request)
03. Arnob8911
04. iippo
05. HannoB
06. rcthedigitalhero
07. cheongzewei
08. Morbi
09. kanarek (later switched with E_A)
10. Mefet
11. Pogopuschel
12. Moggrym/Lactococcus
13. Zeta
14. DodoGeo
15. Psyringe
16. Mafiak1
17. Chaos_Panda
18. WBGhiro
19. WereCrow
20. Vitek
21. Piranjade
22. Mystral
23. NoHit/Quälix
24. Hawk52
25. L0rdtr3k/M0rtr3k
26. JudasIscariot
27. TwisterBE

How to pick your pize:

1. Please wait until it's your turn. No goblins sneaking forward please! :)
2. Choose one game from the remaining prizes, and post your choice here. It might be useful to also PM the donator, for increased visibility.
3. Optionally, if you want the others to wait until you have _received_ your prize, please say so.
4. If you used the "Please wait" option, please post again once you have received your prize.
5. After that (or immediately after step 3, if you didn't use the "please wait" option), the next coach may pick his prize.

Explanation for the "Please Wait" option: There is a chance that a key might be used already, or be unredeemable for other reasons. In this case, I will try to reinsert you in the queue immediately after you posted this problem here in the thread. I don't want to hurry you, but I don't want to overburden the procedure with unnecessary bureaucracy either - therefore, I'm letting _you_ decide (when you pick your prize) whether you're okay with others picking their prizes immediately, or whether you want them to wait until you have really received yours. Either choice is fine.

Special note: Due to peculiarities of Steam, we can't be certain that the keys donated by Piranjade will work. If you take one of her keys, I would recommend to choose the "Please Wait" option.

If you have questions, fire away! :)

And here is the Prize Pool (part 1, I have to split the post, otherwise the forum software chokes on the number of links):

- <span class="bold">The A.Typical RPG</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Alien Hallway</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.
- PICKED by Vitek: <span class="bold">Alien Shooter Revisited</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Alien Shooter 2 Reloaded</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.
- PICKED by Aningan: <span class="bold">Anomaly 2</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Aquaria</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.
- PICKED by Zeta: <span class="bold">The Basement Collection</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">The Bindung of Isaac (incl. Wrath of the Lamb)</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">The Bindung of Isaac (incl. Wrath of the Lamb)</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- PICKED by Mefet: <span class="bold">Blades of Time Limited Edition</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.

- <span class="bold">The Cat Lady</span> (Desura), donated by Mystral.
- <span class="bold">Cave Story +</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- PICKED by Piranjade: <span class="bold">Cave Story +</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">Chaser</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- PICKED by Chaos_Panda: <span class="bold">Cities in Motion</span> (Steam), donated by Piranjade.

- PICKED by arnob8911: <span class="bold">Civilization 3 Complete</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">Crusader Kings Complete</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- PICKED by E_A: <span class="bold">Dead Space</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">Die By The Sword</span> (GOG), donated by WBGhiro.
- PICKED by WereCrow: <span class="bold">Divine Divinity</span>, donated by Dr_Worm (GOG).

- PICKED by Dodogeo: <span class="bold">Dogfight 1942</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Dungeons - The Dark Lord</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral.
- PICKED by Pogopuschel: <span class="bold">Eleusis</span> (Desura), donated by Mystral.
- <span class="bold">English Country Tune</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.
- <span class="bold">Eryi's Action</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.

- <span class="bold">Eschalon Book 2</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral.
- PICKED by rcthedigitalhero: <span class="bold">Europa Universalis 3 Complete</span> (Steam), donated by Arnob8911.
- <span class="bold">Fractal</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.
- <span class="bold">Gratuitous Space Battles</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- PICKED by Moggrym/Lactococcus: <span class="bold">Gray Matter</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.
Post edited October 21, 2013 by Psyringe
Prize Pool, part 2/2:

- <span class="bold">Grotesque Tactics</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">GTR Evolution (incl. Race 07)</span> (Steam), donated by Psyringe.
- PICKED by Morbi: <span class="bold">Hard Reset (Extended Edition)</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Home</span> (Steam), donated by Piranjade.
- <span class="bold">Hotline Miami</span> (Steam), donated by WereCrow.

- <span class="bold">Indie Royale Golden Jubilee Bundle</span> (Desura, DRM-free), donated by iipp0 (possibly two keys available)
- PICKED by iipp0: <span class="bold">Inquisitor</span> (GOG), donated by Aningan.
- <span class="bold">Intrusion 2</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Judge Dredd</span> (Steam), donated by DodoGeo.
- <span class="bold">Karateka</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral.

- PICKED by l0rdtr3k/M0rtr3k: <span class="bold">Killing Floor</span> (Steam), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">King's Bounty: The Legend</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">Men of War: Condemned Heroes</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- PICKED by NoHit/Quälix: <span class="bold">Numen: Contest of Heroes</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- PICKED by Kanarek: <span class="bold">Oil Rush</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Painkiller: Black Edition</span> (Steam), donated by Piranjade.
- <span class="bold">Palm Kingdoms 2 (Mac)</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- PICKED by WBGhiro: <span class="bold">Really Big Sky</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- PICKED by HannoB: <span class="bold">Rising Storm</span> (Steam), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">Serious Sam HD: 1st Encounter</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Serious Sam HD: 2nd Encounter</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Several games on GamersGate</span>, donated by cheongzewei.
- PICKED by Psyringe: <span class="bold">The Ship (complete)</span> (Steam), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Stellar Impact</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Storm over the Pacific</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.

- <span class="bold">System Shock 2</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Terrorhedron</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Torchlight</span> (GOG), donated by Psyringe, several copies available.
- PICKED by cheongzewei: <span class="bold">Tower Wars</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- PICKED by MafiaK1: <span class="bold">Two Worlds 2</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral.

- <span class="bold">Victoria II</span> (Steam), donated by Piranjade.
- <span class="bold">The Void</span>, (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.
- PICKED by Mystral: <span class="bold">War of the Human Tanks</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Will Fight For Food</span> (GamersGate), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">Zombie Shooter</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.

- <span class="bold">Zombie Shooter 2</span> (GamersGate, SecuRom, also comes with a Steam key), donated by Hawk52.
- <span class="bold">AI War incl. some DLCs</span> (Steam, possible DRM free also available), donated by iipp0, please contact him for details.

Happy choosing! :)
Post edited October 30, 2013 by Psyringe
....and i promised to randomize 1 "iippo gog gift card" per group -> will be doing that this evening hopefully.
Psyringe: -snip-
Can you add two more bit vague entries there?

I believe that I have AI War: Fleet Command + "almost all dlc's" + perhaps even second jubilee bundle..i think the second bundle wasnt redeemed either, but dont dare do go clicling those links :S

-------------

aaand Nuffle (random.org) has decided the 12usd GOG awards go to:

Group 1 - Cheong

Group 2 - Piran

pm or contact me over steam chat to get your 12usd worth of gog-goodies ;)
Post edited October 12, 2013 by iippo
iippo: Can you add two more bit vague entries there?
Sure. :)

iippo: I believe that I have AI War: Fleet Command + "almost all dlc's"
Steam keys I suppose? (There's also a DRM-free version, that's why I'm asking.)

iippo: aaand Nuffle (random.org) has decided the 12usd GOG awards go to:

Group 1 - Cheong

Group 2 - Piran

pm or contact me over steam chat to get your 12usd worth of gog-goodies ;)
Congratulations! :)
quick question,how do I know when it's my turn?
Psyringe: (long post)]
l0rdtr3k: quick question,how do I know when it's my turn?
After Hawk52 has picked his game (and posted here), you can pick yours. :)
In case he asks us to wait until he has actually _received_ the game, please wait until he confirms that he got it.
Otherwise, you can pick your game immediately after he picked his.