It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VMP! Voi Mikä Peli! That's Finnish and it means 'what a game!'.

Right after couple of rounds Skull Waxers had lost 4 players. 2 of them dead and rest of them were badly injured. One of the worshipers died for a failed GFI. Appearently he decided in the middle of the run that the pit required more blood for the bloody god and ripped his veins open... There could have been one more badly injured player but *luckily* was regenerated.

The match was 1-1. Skull waxers managed to intercept one futile throw and run for the TD. The match had some good luck afterall.

Skull waxers got 20k of winnings when them pesky lizardthings got 90k...

Here's the replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h93f3hnzj4pgm2k/Weekly_S7_G1_R01_Vohaul_Mainosmies.db?dl=0
Mainosmies: VMP! Voi Mikä Peli! That's Finnish and it means 'what a game!'.
Yes, indeed a great game it was... *whistling and counting gold all the way to the bank*

But the lizards had their difficulties, and when Lady Luck turned into Miss Fortune I was quickly outmatched. The throw Mainosmies described as futile was also a desperate one. Coming matches will be very interesting.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by Wilco86
Ea's Skavan and my gobbos will be having the Turkey Day Classic 11 am PSt/ 8 pm Germany

Will therat men run circles around the opposition, or will the Goblins cut, smash and blast open a hole to victory?
Post edited November 26, 2014 by Necross
A Match to remember...

..not for the 5 Injuries (well one was dead but Skaven Apos use ggod Warpstone)
..not for my 2:0 Win (wich is nice)
..not for 2 good coaches (dunno if we played well)

BUT ..... I SAW A BLACK ORC INTERCEPT MY THROW !!!

whatever my Dodge Orcs did the last two seasons i never saw that happen .. I see a new Elv-Orc Team Rising .. Beware the Black Orc Catchers of "Da Blitzing Hogs" !!!!

btw, Replay is uploaded
The Lazerwolfz used their new found nocturnal strenght to win a blazing 2-0 victory against Zeta's High and Mighty team. Curiously the cavern in which the two teams faced off became really really hot at the start of the game and the blistering heat forced many players on both sides to retire for most of the game. On the other hand it could have prevented even more casualties in an already very bloody and chaotic match.

Both sides were stuck at 2 and 3 rerolls respectively and the high number of red skulls and both down rolls that needed to be rerolled due to a wide lack of block ability users meant that these rerolls were used rather quickly.

And boy did the match become a bloody mess once neither player had access to rerolls anymore. On the other hand the Wolfz had the advantage in having high AVs although no Necromantic needed to be placed in the injury box,

After a first quick touchdown by the Radical Neon Ninja Werewolf (thats why he got that name) the field was quickly emptied by players due to the blistering heat and the actions for both players each turn became limited. Sadly the Necromantics failed to score a second TD in the first half while both teams were trying to run after and keep the ball inside the High Elve's half of the field.

The second part of the game prooved to be even more misfortunate for Zeta as he kept on loosing the initiative through red skull rerolls, failed dodges, GFI's and even throws (one was intercepted by a Wraith).

Knuffle really wasn't on Zetas side at all today, especialyl not when the Necromantics managed to kill one of the Elves who got promptly reanimated as a Zombie who joined the radical Team's ranks immediatly.

All in all the game ended with a huge advantage for the Lazerwolfz but not because of better tactics or players...just because of some really, really bad throws for Zeta and I truly feel bad for him.

Here's the replay https://www.dropbox.com/s/6er3dktuvyzt2w8/Season_7_D1_R1_WereCrow_Zeta.db?dl=0
Well, it does sound like the season has started in proper BB spirit...

No idea when my and Pogo's match will he played, have received response yet, but maybe during the weekend?

Kid is sick. Again :(
I'm doing an in-and-out-of-hospital thing currently.
Hopefully my match with Arno can be played on Sunday or Monday evening.
Necross: Ea's Skavan and my gobbos will be having the Turkey Day Classic 11 am PSt/ 8 pm Germany

Will therat men run circles around the opposition, or will the Goblins cut, smash and blast open a hole to victory?
Just a quick note: between Pirans health issues and me being dead tired I won't stream tonight unless there is some real demand. If you want to have some comment let me know :D.
Are you playing yet ?
trying to get it started now

restarting...
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Necross
IS your game running ? I always stick to a black screen after the Satdium Fly Through sequence

weird
Match is over

5-1 win to EA

Just bad luck all around for me by turn 5 i was down to 7 players and just couldn't brake armor until the middle of the second half but couldn't get any cas in. He had hidden a bb somewhere see that any kos would wake up instantly.
.. but you made a Gobbo Throw TD !! YAY !!
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon
http://steamcommunity.com/app/312370#scrollTop=0

panzer general + 40K? :O
jol1yroger: .. but you made a Gobbo Throw TD !! YAY !!
T'was a GREAT throw !