It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Piranjade: So, who's in for Season 5?
I'm definitely in. Will probably return to my wood elves, these 'zons are just too slow and clumsy. Though having my girls beat up an orc team was fun. ;)

My woodies will probably feel like a new team anyway, I think I'll have to retire at least one third of the team due to the injuries they got ...
Is this the season where we can return to our former teams in the season before this?
JudasIscariot: Is this the season where we can return to our former teams in the season before this?
Yes, it is. I should have mentioned that.

I use the text that Zeta made for us:
"Season 5 is a season where we plan on doing something a little different. Returning teams are eligible to return in this season from ANY previous season, however in this season, we will be doing our best to divide the teams into TV-based divisions, with TV tiers determining how possible this is at that time. These seasons are called TIER SEASONS."
Woohoo! I missed my Chaos boys. Maybe this time we'll actually raise some chaos :D :D :D

I am soooo in :D
GOG BLOOD BOWL LEAGUE PRIZE-O-RAMA - SEASON 4 - PREPARATION

Hi there! :) As in the previous seasons, we will have a prize distribution party after this season's end. We are still looking for prizes. Since some of the regulars will sadly be leaving or taking a break, let's give them a great "Come back soon!" present! :)

The following list shows the current contents of the prize pool. Please check whether the games that you donated are still available. For donating new games, you can post them here, or send me a PM. You can also send me the serials/keys in a PM, which may make the distribution quicker, but by no means do you have to.

So, here's the current line-up: :)

- <span class="bold">AI War incl. some DLCs</span> (Steam, possible DRM free also available), donated by iipp0, please contact him for details.
- <span class="bold">The Binding of Isaac (incl. Wrath of the Lamb)</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">The Binding of Isaac (incl. Wrath of the Lamb)</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">The Cat Lady</span> (Desura), donated by Mystral.
- <span class="bold">Cave Story +</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Chaser</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Clive Barker's Jericho</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Crusader]http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-CK2/crusader-kings-ii]<span class="bold">Crusader Kings II (Steam via GamersGate), donated by Hawk52
- <span class="bold">Cryostasis</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron game</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Dead Hungry Diner</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Die By The Sword</span> (GOG), donated by WBGhiro.
- <span class="bold">Dungeon Bowl</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Dust: An Elysian Tail</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">Eryi's Action</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Eschalon Book 2</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral.
- Fable 1 (Steam gift), donated by Hawk52
- <span class="bold">Fairy Bloom Freesia</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">F.E.A.R.</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.

- <span class="bold">F.E.A.R. 3</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">Fuel</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams</span> (GOG), donated by Piranjade
- <span class="bold">Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">Gravity Badgers</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Gumboy Crazy Adventures</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Hammerfight</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Helldorado</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">Ignite</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Indie Royale Golden Jubilee Bundle</span> (Desura, DRM-free), donated by iipp0 (possibly two keys available)

- <span class="bold">Ion Assault</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Intrusion 2</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Karateka</span> (Steam), donated by Mystral.
- <span class="bold">Killing Floor + some DLC</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">King's Bounty: The Legend</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.

- <span class="bold">Magicka + Dungeon and Demons DLC + Vietnam DLC</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Men of War: Condemned Heroes</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Mini Motor Racing EVO</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">Mortal Kombat Kollection</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">Mount &amp; Blade</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Naval War: Arctic Circle</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Neighbours From Hell Compilation</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Nuclear Dawn</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">Operation Flashpoint: Red River</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.

- <span class="bold">Pacific Storm Allies</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Renegade Ops Collection</span> (Steam via GamersGate), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">The Rockin' Dead</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.
- <span class="bold">Scribblenauts Unlimited</span> (Steam), donated by E_A.
- <span class="bold">Serious Sam HD: 1st Encounter</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.

- <span class="bold">Serious Sam HD: 2nd Encounter</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">Stellar Impact</span> (Steam), donated by iipp0.
- <span class="bold">To the Moon</span> (Steam), donated by rcthedigitalhero.
- <span class="bold">Torchlight</span> (GOG), donated by Psyringe, several copies available.
- <span class="bold">Total Overdose</span> (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.

- <span class="bold">The Void</span>, (GamersGate, DRM free), donated by Psyringe.

I'll definitely add some more games myself, just need to decide which ones. ;)
Post edited May 06, 2014 by Psyringe
Psyringe: GOG BLOOD BOWL LEAGUE PRIZE-O-RAMA - SEASON 4 - PREPARATION

The following list shows the current contents of the prize pool. Please check whether the games that you donated are still available. For donating new games, you can post them here, or send me a PM. You can also send me the serials/keys in a PM, which may make the distribution quicker, but by no means do you have to.
I see no games donated on the list by me, so that will have to change. So you can add Syberia 1 and 2 to the list.
Psyringe: -snip-
ive got way too much steam on the donation list, while it seems i have few GOG codes to get rid off:

Could you add GOG "Ultima Underworld 1+2" pack to the list please.

And someone pick those steam games already, i want to rid myself of them ;)
JudasIscariot: Is this the season where we can return to our former teams in the season before this?
Piranjade: Yes, it is. I should have mentioned that.

"Season 5 is a season where we plan on doing something a little different. Returning teams are eligible to return in this season from ANY previous season, however in this season, we will be doing our best to divide the teams into TV-based divisions, with TV tiers determining how possible this is at that time. These seasons are called TIER SEASONS."
Concerning dividing teams by TV:

If youre going to bring in an old team for the next season, please post it here and also post its TV.

Also if you change your mind later, please do not forget to post that as well.

As its unlikely we are going to see 50/50 distribution of new and old teams, i want to warn everyone this is going to be tricky no what. But we will be posting about it later on after discussing it between admins.

But no worries, we will make it as "BB-fair" as possible ;)
im also in but dont know the team yet
I'm not gonna participate for season 5.
I still enjoy the game (even though I lost every match I played in S4) but I find it incredibly difficult to find a good time to play.
Maybe life will slow down before season 6 ;)
i'm in,

no idea on which team though...
can not say no
count me in
Hawk52: I'm back in.
YAY! Welcome back!

Moggrym: I'm not gonna participate for season 5.
I still enjoy the game (even though I lost every match I played in S4) but I find it incredibly difficult to find a good time to play.
Maybe life will slow down before season 6 ;)
We'll be happy to have you back whenever the time is right for you.
And don't forget about the Open League (managed by Rodzaju) for the occasional game without a schedule.
Piranjade: Yes, it is. I should have mentioned that.

iippo: Concerning dividing teams by TV:

If youre going to bring in an old team for the next season, please post it here and also post its TV.

Also if you change your mind later, please do not forget to post that as well.

As its unlikely we are going to see 50/50 distribution of new and old teams, i want to warn everyone this is going to be tricky no what. But we will be posting about it later on after discussing it between admins.

But no worries, we will make it as "BB-fair" as possible ;)
My returning team:

Rioting Punks TV: 1640
I'll be in season 5 with my current team from this season. Its TV is currently 930.