It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Piranjade: Sign-ups for Season 4 so far:
1. Zeta - Necromantics
2. iippo - Khorne
3. Piranjade - Skaven
4. E_A - Chaos
5. Rodzaju - Vampires
6. WBGhiro - Khemri
7. JudasIscariot - Nurgle
8. rcthedigitalhero - Wood Elves
9. mystral
10. Realrocker07 - Dark Elves
11. arnob8911
12. kanarek
13. Psyringe
14. CSPVG
15. HannoB - no dwarves
16. MafiaK1
17. Mainosmies - Dark Elves
18. jol1yroger
New season!

We are about to start that as soon as possible.

Few more teams are still needed before we can Nuffle the groupings, so join up here while you still can!

We'll be posting more info soon.
E_A: Yay!

I'm all for Battle Worlds: Kronos. Battle Isle here I come again :D
Whoot, that's a battle isle in shiny new game? Good damn it I should have looked at all games in the list in detail ;-). Nice choice.
Post edited March 04, 2014 by HannoB
Dunno if this will disqualify me from the prize pool, but I'm out for the next season. I don't have any interest right now in playing Blood Bowl. After three seasons and dealing with my own personal issues and lack of motivation, I think I need to bow out.

I'll be keeping tabs on the league and I might come back next season. You can also keep me in mind as a reserve replacement if something happens to someone. Who knows, maybe in two weeks I'll get the itch.
Hawk52: Dunno if this will disqualify me from the prize pool, but I'm out for the next season. I don't have any interest right now in playing Blood Bowl. After three seasons and dealing with my own personal issues and lack of motivation, I think I need to bow out.
The prizes are a "Thank you" for having completed the season, so you definitely earned one. :)

Personally, I sometimes have little time for playing, and the prospect of reserving two hours for another match can be a bit stressful sometimes - but once I'm actually in the match and playing, I'm usually having fun. But if playing becomes more of a chore than fun, then taking a break is a good idea. I'd be happy if you stayed around and perhaps return in a later season, your comments have always enriched the league.
Hawk52: Dunno if this will disqualify me from the prize pool, but I'm out for the next season. I don't have any interest right now in playing Blood Bowl. After three seasons and dealing with my own personal issues and lack of motivation, I think I need to bow out.
Psyringe: The prizes are a "Thank you" for having completed the season, so you definitely earned one. :)

Personally, I sometimes have little time for playing, and the prospect of reserving two hours for another match can be a bit stressful sometimes - but once I'm actually in the match and playing, I'm usually having fun. But if playing becomes more of a chore than fun, then taking a break is a good idea. I'd be happy if you stayed around and perhaps return in a later season, your comments have always enriched the league.
Thanks, I appreciate that. Even if at times I've been a little standoffish, I've always tried to give honest opinions on things. So it's nice to see they've been appreciated. :)
Psyringe: The prizes are a "Thank you" for having completed the season, so you definitely earned one. :)

Hawk52: Thanks, I appreciate that. Even if at times I've been a little standoffish, I've always tried to give honest opinions on things. So it's nice to see they've been appreciated. :)
Take a good rest! I am way too familiar with personal issues, i hope you get em all tackled. I cant wait to distract myself with one more season of BB, but yeah, its true enough BB isnt always the most calming game ;) It was great to have you for the past three seasons and i am hoping youll get in the proper BB mood again eventually and join us again later on!
Piranjade: Sign-ups for Season 4 so far:
1. Zeta - Necromantics
2. iippo - Khorne
3. Piranjade - Skaven
4. E_A - Chaos
5. Rodzaju - Vampires
6. WBGhiro - Khemri
7. JudasIscariot - Nurgle
8. rcthedigitalhero - Wood Elves
9. mystral
10. Realrocker07 - Dark Elves
11. arnob8911
12. kanarek
13. Psyringe
14. CSPVG
15. HannoB - no dwarves
16. MafiaK1
17. Mainosmies - Dark Elves
18. jol1yroger
iippo: New season!

We are about to start that as soon as possible.

Few more teams are still needed before we can Nuffle the groupings, so join up here while you still can!

We'll be posting more info soon.
I'm interested in joining season 4. However, I have to check with the misses first as I sometimes struggle to find time to play. So the misses should cover for me. But if I do sign up, it won't be with elves anymore. Not really my cup of tea.
And I pick Divinity 2: Developer's Cut.

I have to say that I found it really hard to choose a game, so many good prizes! Thanks again to all that donated!

MafiaK1, it's your turn!
*throws Pokeball*
Just a quick heads-up: From Thursday through Sunday I'll be without Internet. If someone picks a game that I donated, don't worry, I'll send it your way on Monday or Tuesday. I also won't be able to update the prize list during these four days (I usually mark the picked prizes as such), but I hope it won't cause a problem. :)
Piranjade: And I pick Divinity 2: Developer's Cut.

I have to say that I found it really hard to choose a game, so many good prizes! Thanks again to all that donated!

MafiaK1, it's your turn!
*throws Pokeball*
gotta catch em all

mhh i guess ill take Assassin's Creed 3 then thx
I'd like to pick Arkham Asylum!

Kanarek is next~
I can tag along to this season, also. (Vohaul in Steam) Haven't decided what team to play, though.
than I would like to get
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North .

ippo, it is your turn now
"Nuffled"

Also it seems We may Now have 20 People for Next season.

dodo's turn to Choose from the prize heap!
Post edited March 05, 2014 by iippo
kanarek: than I would like to get
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North .

ippo, it is your turn now
Code is away.
iippo: if Still free, is be interested in scribblenauts unlimited.
And another.
Post edited March 05, 2014 by E_A