It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans, Xenomorphs, Hunters - one of them is the deadliest species in the Universe!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000, a suspenseful Sci-Fi first-person shooter with three very different single-player campaigns, one for each species, and a frantic multiplayer mode, is available FREE for 48 hours on GOG.com, as a part of our GOG Galaxy beta tests!

Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 features the Colonial Marine, Alien and Predator Campaigns and the frenetic single-player Skirmish mode from the original title: Alien Versus Predator Gold Edition, which was released to massive acclaim in 2000. It's been updated for modern systems and includes support for Xbox 360 Controller. The three most ferocious species in the universe in a bloodthirsty battle for the ultimate prize: survival. Take your pick: be a Colonial Marine, a Predator or an Alien. Fight through suspense-filled environments: from starships and space stations to colonial bases and eerie planetscapes. One wrong move turns you from hunter to prey. Deathmatch, Species Deathmatch, Predator Tag, and Cooperative modes avait for you in the multiplayer section!

How to get the game for free? Simply sign up for the next stage of GOG Galaxy beta tests and an e-mail with your activation code will be sent to you within the next few days. You'll be helping us to analyze and improve the performance of the multiplayer component of GOG Galaxy, our DRM-free online gaming platform, by playing this acclaimed dynamic first person shooter! The game will be added to your account and yours to keep forever. Don't wait - you can only sign up until Friday, October 17, at 9:59AM GMT.
We're started sending out the last (and the biggest) batch of keys - essentially everyone who signed up should be getting their key in the matter of the next few hours (we really have a A LOT of signups :).

Although the game includes full single player campaign, we'd most appreciate if you could please join or host a multiplayer match today - our reason behind this give-away was to test Galaxy multiplayer in the first place :). In case of problems or if you want to share feedback, please use our dedicated forum: http://www.gog.com/forum/aliens_versus_predator_classic_2000

PS: If you won't get your key by end of Tuesday, please do:
1. check your spam folder - if our mail isn't there, then
2. contact our Support
Post edited October 20, 2014 by Destro
MasodikTiasma: Is Rebellion the new publisher that was announced or is this unrelated? These days, Rebellion is an independent studio, as far as I know.
This is unrelated, the major publisher is most likely LucasArts, with another one down the road.
cal74: Hi,

A question for the GOG team (which might interests other users).

I'm already a beta-tester of Galaxy / The Witcher Adventure game. Do I need to sign up again or will I automatically receive a code for the free game?

Thanks.
Another question is will you even be able to sign up for this if you only see the Witcher Adventure game and sign up for it.
Nice, but I hoped for Doom or Quake.. AVP Classic 2000 has only 254 votes in the wishlist.
Whatever, I'll maybe try Galaxy later ; )
Maybe the website team take the same approach as the patch process team ;)
Please wait - the signup site seems to have not been updated yet. There proper AvP signup site should be there in a moment.

UPDATE:

If you entered today, after 10:00AM GMT (that's 25 minutes ago), you'll get AvP no matter what the page was saying.

Don't worry - you don't need to re-submit.

Again, we're terribly sorry for the rough start and all the confusion.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by G-Doc
cal74: Hi,

A question for the GOG team (which might interests other users).

I'm already a beta-tester of Galaxy / The Witcher Adventure game. Do I need to sign up again or will I automatically receive a code for the free game?

Thanks.
jcoa: Another question is will you even be able to sign up for this if you only see the Witcher Adventure game and sign up for it.
Yes, it says after you submit your e-mail: "Thanks for signing up! Your free key for Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000 will be sent to you within the next few days. "
Edit: Or not?
Post edited October 15, 2014 by SCPM
Signed up. :)

[Edit: And then just read the blue post. Oh, well, waiting to sign up again.]
Post edited October 15, 2014 by Getcomposted
Not entirely certain what i signed up for(Witcher Adventure beta tester?) but AvP 2000 is a cool release!Thx GOG!
Hey, sorry for the confusion. The proper site is now up at gog.com/galaxy. If you had the TWAG version displayed as you signed up, you'll need to do it again, I'm afraid.

We're terribly sorry for the trouble.

UPDATE:

If you entered today, after 10:00AM GMT (that's 25 minutes ago), you'll get AvP no matter what the page was saying.

Don't worry - you don't need to re-submit.

Again, we're terribly sorry for the rough start and all the confusion.
Post edited October 15, 2014 by G-Doc
Finally a long missed classic already present on DotEMU. But GOG, when non-tester will be able to buy it?
Gog guys, please don't hide this awesome release in the tiny-ass latest deals box! This deserves the full front page spread treatment!
I LOVE Aliens vs Predator, the game, that is, not the movies!

Signed up!
Getcomposted: Signed up. :)

[Edit: And then just read the blue post. Oh, well, waiting to sign up again.]
Ditto.
G-Doc: Please wait - the signup site seems to have not been updated yet. There proper AvP signup site should be there in a moment.
G-Doc: If you had the TWAG version displayed as you signed up, you'll need to do it again, I'm afraid.
Already signed before your post and got this message:
"Sign-up for a chance to participate in The Witcher Adventure Game closed multiplayer beta:
Thank you for joining The Witcher Adventure Game beta queue!"

After your post tried to sign-up again but getting this message:
"It appears this e-mail has already been entered."

What now?
Post edited October 15, 2014 by mobutu
G-Doc: Please wait - the signup site seems to have not been updated yet. There proper AvP signup site should be there in a moment.
mobutu: Already signed before your post and got this message:
"Sign-up for a chance to participate in The Witcher Adventure Game closed multiplayer beta:
Thank you for joining The Witcher Adventure Game beta queue!"

After your post tried to sign-up again but getting this message:
"It appears this e-mail has already been entered."

What now?
Same here...