It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not in, just wishing you an early happy birthday!

Last thing that made me happy was starting warhammer space marine and reveling in the bloody carnage!
Wow, how generous of you, pigulici. Too generous to resist, actually!

I am in for
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition

The last thing that made me happy was my girlfriend coming over last weekend. We have a long-distance relationship at the moment and I miss her terribly, when we can't be together. But the weekends are all the better for that and she makes me very happy when I'm with her! :-)
A forthcoming happy birthday to you and a thank you for hosting a generous giveaway.

I'm in, for King of Fighters XIV Galaxy Edition and both its DLC packs:

Sources of happiness are fewer and fewer for me of late. I was rather excited to see my oldest nephew graduate from high school (as he was just under 2 years old when he saw me do the same well over a decade ago) but due to the current state of the world, he couldn't finish school properly and his graduation will be delayed.
Post edited May 14, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny
Happy level up!

I'm in for Cyberpunk 2077.

https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077

2020 has been a shitty year so far but what made me happy is that my friend was able to recover from COVID. I really freaked out when I found out that he got it but was equally relieved when he was able to pull through.
Post edited May 18, 2020 by Genocide2099
I'm in.

Put me down for Beautiful Desolation

Maybe the last thing to make me happy was dusting out my computer...compressed air is super cool.
Happy upcoming birthday!
Wow, thanks for this.

I'm in for Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Eternal Edition

Happy Birthday!
Thanks, all the best for your birthday!
EDIT: Changed my mind, I think my laptop can't run the game I wanted, so I'm not in. But again, thanks for the generous offer!
Can't really remember the last time I was genuinely happy. Probably was some time in the 1990s.
Post edited May 15, 2020 by morolf
I'm in for Alliance Alive HD Remastered
https://www.gog.com/game/the_alliance_alive_hd_remastered

Thank you for the chance. I was happy when my story was published, less than three years ago.
Post edited May 14, 2020 by BeatriceElysia
Happy Birthday! I'm in for Factorio.
Post edited May 14, 2020 by LASER97
Happy Birthday!

I'm in for Beneath a Steel Sky :P

I'm happy now, breathing a little cleaner air, and feeling that there's still some hope for our environment if humanity changes its behaviour a bit...
Happy birthday and thank you for the giveaway.

I'm in for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition and Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

Last time i was happy, obviously when i saw you generous giveaway :)
Happy soon-to-be-your-Birthday! I hope your birthday is filled with happy times and the best food stuffs!

I'm in for Transistor.
Not in. Happy birthday and thank you for this exceptionally generous giveaway!
First of all, thank you for such a generous initiative.

I'm in, definitely! Luckily I'm on my 10th year with GOG and rep is also ok participate in the giveaway.

My wish would be the legendary MYST saga from my wishlist, which consists of 7 adventure games (none of which I own yet):
Myst Masterpiece Edition $5.99
realMyst: Masterpiece Edition $17.99
Riven: The Sequel to Myst $5.99
Myst III: Exile $14.99
Myst IV: Revelation $14.99
Myst V: End of Ages Limited Edition $9.99
Uru: Complete Chronicles $9.99

Thank you again and happy upcoming Birthday!