It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
So, on 24 May will be my birthday, and because I like to make myself a present, I want to make happy a person on that day, so I want that my gift to myselft to be, to make someone happy, so, as in title, this is a giveaway: you will pick any game from www.gog.com up to value of 100$(it can have separated dlc, but whole must be under 100$, if the games have more versions, like Withcer 1+2+3 or Cossack1+2+3,and if it is under the prize amount, I will see it as 1 game, so you can ask for the whole series/universe of a game, if it is under 100$), if the game it is 2$, still will be only 1 game giveaway. The random draw will be on 24 May(sometime of the day).

Now the requiremnents:

-write "I'm in"
-write the game(with or without dlcs) or saga, or put a link(s) to store page of that game(s), you can change the game(s) until the draw
-be a member of this forum before 1 May 2020(or tpu forum)
-have at least Rep: 3
-must have gog.com account(free to make) and chat open
-don't be on scam list

The winner must respond to my pm/chat in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game)and send me the email used for gog id(so I can gift the game), or I will make another draw.

Not mandatory:
-play the new game(s)
-tell us what make you happy last time(we will not judge, only enjoy)

A new year, a new level for me, I prefer to think that we don't age, but gain in level; when we get more numbers to years, most of the time, it is view as a bad thing, and it is not, "Something Ends, Something Begins"...

Good luck to all.
pigulici: So, on 24 May will be my birthday, and because I like to make myself a present, I want to make happy a person on that day, so I want that my gift to myselft to be, to make someone happy, so, as in title, this is a giveaway: you will pick any game from www.gog.com up to value of 100$(it can have separated dlc, but whole must be under 100$, if the games have more versions, like Withcer 1+2+3 or Cossack1+2+3,and if it is under the prize amount, I will see it as 1 game, so you can ask for the whole series/universe of a game, if it is under 100$), if the game it is 2$, still will be only 1 game giveaway. The random draw will be on 24 May(sometime of the day).

Now the requiremnents:

-write "I'm in"
-write the game(with or without dlcs) or saga, or put a link(s) to store page of that game(s), you can change the game(s) until the draw
-don't be on scam list

The winner must respond to my pm/chat in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game)and send me the email used for gog id(so I can gift the game), or I will make another draw.

Not mandatory:
-play the new game(s)

A new year, a new level for me, I prefer to think that we don't age, but gain in level; when we get more numbers to years, most of the time, it is view as a bad thing, and it is not, "Something Ends, Something Begins"...

Good luck to all.
What a very odd person. I had £100 spare last week, and to make myself happy I order a crate of Belgian beer. Still each to their own, happy birthday. (Not in by the way).
I'm in for VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action.

Happy birthday and thank you very much for hosting this giveaway, +1!
Happy upcoming birthday!

I'm in for Cyberpunk 2077. Thank you for the chance.

Hope we're out of lockdown by the 24th.
Happy birthday, pigulici.

I'm in for Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry.

The last thing to make me happy was waking up this morning and looking over at my sleeping wife.

Thanks for your generosity!
Exceptionally generous pigulici. I'd like to be in for Unavowed please (spend the rest on yourself, after all these current events & travel restrictions going on you could probably do with that by the time your Birthday comes around). And have an early Happy Birthday! :-)
Post edited May 15, 2020 by AB2012
pigulici: The winner must respond to my pm/chat in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game)and send me the email used for gog id(so I can gift the game), or I will make another draw.
First of all it could be any personal email, why do you want specifically email linked to GOG profile?
Second of all the best way ever to get a code is to send it to yourself (your own email) that way you'll know that it's safe (you can always check the code on your account's website - https://www.gog.com/account/settings/orders - look up Order's History)

Not in and +1 to rep.
Thank you very much and Happy Upcoming Birthday.

I'm in for [url=http://The Evil Within Bundle]The Evil Within Bundle[/url] and [url=http://The Evil Within 2]The Evil Within 2[/url]

As for the last thing that made me happy: finishing Indiana Jones and The Emperor's Tomb 17 years after I gave up on it because I couldn't beat the guy with the tank level!!!

Thank you once again and stay safe.
I'm in for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2+3, I don't think it's ever put as a prize in this forum.

Thanks.

ADD: I don't think i ever happy for myself in 2020. Shitty year so far :(
Post edited May 14, 2020 by zlaywal
I am not in, but want to wellwish you on your incoming birthday. Besides, i don't have rep due to certain spammers (that lately have become scarce round here, too). And games cannot make me happy. Only one thing would.

Anyway, best wishes, pal! Only thing i will ask for giveaway, is for you to make a wish for me, for something i had to get back. Be well.
Wonderful giveaway!

I'm in for the Banner Saga 1, 2 and 3 (I understand this falls under the "you can ask for the whole series/universe of a game, if it is under 100$" clause)

As for what last made me happy... I think playing The Witcher 3 just yesterday and talking to Regis (an important character from the books). I'm still not sure if I'm entirely on board with bringing him back, but it was a great scene, him and Geralt drinking in a graveyard and talking about old times.
Post edited May 14, 2020 by Breja
This giveaway is amazing. Extremely kind of you.

"I'm in."

It has to be the sequel to my favorite game of all time.

I've been waiting for a sequel for around 15 years or so.

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 - Blood Moon Edition:
https://www.gog.com/game/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines_2_blood_moon_edition
Post edited May 14, 2020 by MysterD
I was the lucky winner a few of your giveaways ago, so not in, but let me wish you a happy birthday/level-up!
pigulici: So, on 24 May will be my birthday, and because I like to make myself a present, I want to make happy a person on that day, so I want that my gift to myselft to be, to make someone happy, so, as in title, this is a giveaway: you will pick any game from www.gog.com up to value of 100$(it can have separated dlc, but whole must be under 100$, if the games have more versions, like Withcer 1+2+3 or Cossack1+2+3,and if it is under the prize amount, I will see it as 1 game, so you can ask for the whole series/universe of a game, if it is under 100$), if the game it is 2$, still will be only 1 game giveaway. The random draw will be on 24 May(sometime of the day).

Now the requiremnents:

-write "I'm in"
-don't be on scam list

Not mandatory:
-play the new game(s)

Good luck to all.
I'm in for:

https://www.gog.com/game/dusk_intruder_edition
Thanks a lot for continuing your fine b-day tradition, pigulici!

Happy level up (up front) and I hope you get to pick a nice perk to use during the next 365 days. ;)

I'm in for War for the Overworld Ultimate Edition.

If the random gods end to be on my side I'll definitely play the game as I'm a huge Dungeon Keeper fan, which the game I picked follows in spirit. :)