It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm in, thank you for this generous opportunity !

this would be my choice: battletech mercenary coll.

I'm happy because I finally passed a huuge exam that was postponed several times and was now held as an online meeting :D
Hey I am in!
I will like to enter for the BattleTech Season pass, I have the base game so no need to spend any more money.

What made me happy last is Terraria 1.4 update coming tomorrow.
Noice, thanks for the chance Pigu.
I am in for Wrath: Aeon of Ruin

I played some vidya with my brother last week, that was pretty sweet. We live super far away from each other.
pkk234: Noice, thanks for the chance Pigu.
I am in for Wrath: Aeon of Ruin

I played some vidya with my brother last week, that was pretty sweet. We live super far away from each other.
Since you're in Japan, do the Japanese play FPS-es there? I was under the impression it was a minor genre in that country.
Happy early birthday pigulici, and thank you for the really generous giveaway!

I'd like to be in for Trails of Cold Steel III Digital Limited Edition
Not in, But Happy Birthday for the laughs.
Thank you for the opportunity!

I'm in for:
Field of Glory II
Field of Glory II: Legions Triumphant
Field of Glory II: Immortal Fire
Field of Glory II: Rise of Persia
Field of Glory II: Wolves at The Gate

What made me happy recently was the fact that I managed to get myself used to animating again without taking quite a huge chunk of time on my part. Since I have never owned a drawing tablet all my life, I've only been animating using my computer mouse. Therefore, when I've finally gotten my bearings again, it did feel quite satisfying to be honest.

Again, thank you so much!
Post edited May 22, 2020 by Preva
Wish you a very happy upcoming new level, Pigulici :)

You are quite right, going up a level is nothing to think badly of. It means more experience, new knowledge, often a chance to approach future days with a reinforced sense of maturity.

I'm in, looking at GOG's very own Cyberpunk 2077 as the most anticipated title.

Thank you very much for celebrating this way, by striving to make others happy!
bler144: +1 for the very generous GA and the bday, but I think I will have to pass.

Just as an observation, you're probably aware but you can email the gift code to yourself and exchange the code via PM. That saves you from having to know that another user's email is Hotstud69@sweetstuff.com
More easy to me,my way, to not add the winner's game to my library, by mistake...
I'm in

for Cyberpunk 2077.

Great giveaway as usual from our valuable and very generous member Pigulici!

Happy birthday and all the best in your life!
Happy birthday in advance and thank you for the giveaway :)

I'm in for:

Robin Hood The Legend Of Sherwood.
I'm in for Disco Elysium and the Disco Elysium - Artbooklet, thank you for the giveaway.

The last thing to make me happy you ask? Pics/Footage of kitten cuteness. https://twitter.com/halkyardo/status/1259985327609036807

Happy birthday, congrats on leveling up!
I'm in.
https://www.gog.com/game/vampire_the_masquerade_bloodlines_2_blood_moon_edition

Thanks for the giveaway!

What was the last thing that made me happy is a very good question during quarantine times.

I am happy today, because it if Friday. So it is date night for me and my wife. And our local drive-in movie theater just reopened. So maybe we will go there (if there is anything good). If not, we will stay home and watch a movie.

Cheers!
That's super generous, thanks for the giveaway!

I'm in for Factorio.

Seeing my daughter walk some steps on her own makes me happy these days, she is currently learning to do so.
hp bd and ty for the giveaway I will be in for something in my wishlist. +1
Post edited May 16, 2020 by josh72718