It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
So, on 24 May will be my birthday, and because I like to make myself a present, I want to make happy a person on that day, so I want that my gift to myselft to be, to make someone happy, so, as in title, this is a giveaway: you will pick any game from www.gog.com up to value of 100$(it can have separated dlc, but whole must be under 100$, if the games have more versions, like Withcer 1+2+3 or Cossack1+2+3,and if it is under the prize, I will see it as 1 game, so you can ask for the whole series/universe of a game, if it is under 100$), if the game it is 2$, still will be only 1 game giveaway. The random draw will be on 24 May(sometime of the day).

Now the requiremnents:

-write "I'm in"
-write the game(with or without dlcs) or saga, or put a link(s) to store page of that game(s), you can change the game(s) until the draw
-be a member of this forum before 1 May 2019
-have at least Rep: 3
-must have gog.com account(free to make) and chat open
-don't be on scam list

The winner must respond to my pm/chat in max 48 hours from draw(to give the code of game)and send me the email used for gog id(so I can gift the game), or I will make another draw.

Not mandatory:
-play the new game(s)
-tell us what make you happy last time(we will not judge, only enjoy)

A new year, a new level for me, will be level 41, I prefer to think that we don't age, but gain in level; when we get more numbers to years, most of the time, it is view as a bad thing, and it is not, "Something Ends, Something Begins"...

Good luck to all.
Attachments:
I'm in

for: The Mummy Demastered

I like that you think like me when it comes to the age process, taking it like leveling up. it's something me and my father always think of cause we played a lot of games together on the Sega Genesis when I was a kid.

Happy birthday when the day comes
Post edited May 14, 2019 by DreamedArtist
I'm in. Happy level up day - as an aside, it's mine on the 17th

Since I never win these things I'm in for Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2: Blood Moon Edition
Another very generous giveaway. Thank you a lot!

I'm in for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian edition

The last thing that made me happy was the positive reception of one of the songs I have written by the audience. (and the fact that I actually liked that song myself. Usually I am my worst critic.)
Super generous +1. I'm in for A Hat In Time. As for what made me happy recently, hearing a relative getting the all clear from a health scare. Big relief.
Happy Birthday :)
Thank you for the GA,
I would like to in for:
Thronebreaker
:)
Post edited May 14, 2019 by erbello
3 rep? Would that be positive or minus?
Post edited May 14, 2019 by Tauto
Not In.
Kudos for your generous gesture.

Also happy birthday in advance.

Just a thought, How do you celebrate birthdays in your culture?
Happy Birthday! And thank you very much!

I'm in for Drim Dawns dlcs as I already have the main game:
https://www.gog.com/game/grim_dawn_ashes_of_malmouth
https://www.gog.com/game/grim_dawn_forgotten_gods
https://www.gog.com/game/grim_dawn_crucible

PS: Why the rep minimum? The rep system here are as broken as a computer met with the pavement at 80km/h...
Post edited May 14, 2019 by sanscript
Thanks for the giveaway, pigulici!
Have a nice level up!

I'm in for This War of Mine: The Little Ones + Stories Season Pass.
I'm in for Darkest Dungeon & DLC.

Thank you very much for the chance!
Alas there is very little reason to be happy for me lately... fortunately, my dog is always able to put a smile on my face! Any of his dumb but cute and funny ideas is enough! :P
i am in. what makes me happy last time ? i thınk ı love my friends after an angry day friends make me calm.

i want grim dawn and all dlcs. very big fun of hack and slash rpgs. THANKS
Not in. +1
I am in.
Would love to enter for - Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka with Love - https://www.gog.com/game/irony_curtain_from_matryoshka_with_love .
As the lucky winner of one of your previous giveaways, I'm not in, but kudos for your amazing generosity!