It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lemon_Curry: I did now, thanks a lot Navagon! I'm sorry about the lack of response which was due to my computer acting up a bit (and my stomach growling). I've sent you the code for Sacred 2. Have fun!
Code received. Thanks! :D
Navagon: Code received. Thanks! :D
My pleasure. And thanks again. :)

I'm sprinkling a handful of +1's your way.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
This is a nice thread :P
It's some kind of torture having a sale and no money to spend on games haha.
l0rdtr3k: But I recommend mostly for ironing out the bugs.
Navagon: There's that too. Whether or not the complete mods are the best Stalker mods is of course debatable and somewhat subjective. But whether or not they're pretty much a requirement for someone wanting to play the game 'vanilla' is not.
I didn't get that impression from your previous post but I'll be sure to keep it in mind. :)
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
[WANT] Xenonauts

I'm starting developing a tactical RPG and many people recommended me to try out Xenonauts. Seems an awful lot similar to XCOM so I'm looking forward to see if there's any idea from the turn based combat I can take from there which is not already implemented in XCOM.
EDIT: Was gifted by a good friend! :)
Post edited June 10, 2015 by TimTom92
[GIVE] S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky (CLAIMED)
I seldom enjoy FPPs and this one is Windows only to make things worse.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Arcywidmo
Arcywidmo: [GIVE] S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky
I seldom enjoy FPPs and this one is Windows only to make things worse.
I would love to try S.T.A.L.K.E.R. please? I have not played any of the stalker games yet..
budejovice: But only if we duel over this song. I'll bring the llamas!
Oh my ghods, that's great! And to think I had the notion that I might one day raise those beasts. Never keep any animal smarter than oneself. :D
[GIVE] Sanitarium - gone...
Post edited June 10, 2015 by GoJays2025
GoJays2025: [GIVE] Sanitarium
I want! :P
GoJays2025: [GIVE] Sanitarium
milito3515: I want! :P
What did you do to piss everyone off here? Well whatever it is, I hope you enjoy the game.
milito3515: I want! :P
GoJays2025: What did you do to piss everyone off here? Well whatever it is, I hope you enjoy the game.
I'm a drug dealer, bro.

Thank you for the game.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by milito3515
GoJays2025: What did you do to piss everyone off here? Well whatever it is, I hope you enjoy the game.
milito3515: I'm a drug dealer, bro.

Thank you for the game.
but thats good... or no?
milito3515: I'm a drug dealer, bro.

Thank you for the game.
CuloLoco: but thats good... or no?
Yeah m8