It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fan3l: What i did wrong?
Why you have to judge me?
Your attitude. No one owes you a game.
For years I thought my beloved USA had the market cornered on douchebags (myself included). Looks like Romania is catching up to us! :D
tinyE: For years I thought my beloved USA had the market cornered on douchebags (myself included). Looks like Romania is catching up to us! :D
Agreed.
tinyE: For years I thought my beloved USA had the market cornered on douchebags (myself included). Looks like Romania is catching up to us! :D
Tell me about it. All these Steam kiddies really bother me with how pathetic they make themselves look.
This looks to me like a coordinated troll attack. I've seen quite a few of them.

Nothing beats your nationalism though. Saying the pledge every morning here in Arizona felt like it was the third reich USA edition. :P
Damn you Steam kiddies! Get off my lawn!
HijacK: Tell me about it. All these Steam kiddies really bother me with how pathetic they make themselves look.
This looks to me like a coordinated troll attack. I've seen quite a few of them.

Nothing beats your nationalism though. Saying the pledge every morning here in Arizona felt like it was the third reich USA edition. :P
Well the other romanian last night did call me a nazi. You guys can be the volkssturm.
deleted
Post edited June 09, 2015 by NoxTM
HijacK: Tell me about it. All these Steam kiddies really bother me with how pathetic they make themselves look.

pimpmonkey2382.313: Well the other romanian last night did call me a nazi. You guys can be the volkssturm.
Heh. That's funny. Sadly I had no idea what the volkssturm was so I had to google it. xD One learns something new every day.

pimpmonkey2382.313: Well the other romanian last night did call me a nazi. You guys can be the volkssturm.
The other day someone in here said I had a God Complex.

I struck him down with a bolt of lighting.
tinyE: The other day someone in here said I had a God Complex.

He should fear what i should do to this person then.
NoxTM: Edit: Not enough compassion to send a gift.
Hahah, Awhh man, I feel bad too but I'm sorry I couldn't help but laught at that.
fan3l: What i did wrong?
Why you have to judge me?
NoxTM: To be honest, I feel a little guilty now because I don't believe you thought you did anything wrong; lots of people ask for free games on here, it's just probably not a good idea to be a 'new' forum member and write a list of games you want for free, and boldly state you will give nothing in return. I get it, and you just see it as a thread where you can legitimately ask for gifts (and you didn't think it bad to offer nothing), but it doesn't look good to do it a bunch of times in a row like that.

Who knew that I could feel compassion. Whut.

Edit: Not enough compassion to send a gift.
I wouldn't feel any compassion. The culture of latching onto freebies is still strong in Eastern Europe, especially since it has been a little over 25 years since the overthrow of Communism. New generations get better, but they still grow up in this culture of taking everything you can when you can. An opportunistic type of teaching. Since unless you had connections during communism, shit was scarce. People tend to grab everything they can when they see an opportunity.
If I were you I would feel no compassion. He may think he did nothing wrong, but he was very rude and outright ridiculous in the way he demanded things. One must be at least humble if he is on the receiving end.

And I like a saying here in the States: Beggars can't be choosers.
To all people that complain, just stop.
tinyE: The other day someone in here said I had a God Complex.

pimpmonkey2382.313: He should fear what i should do to this person then.
That did happen; well, not the lightening part.
high rated
WANT : World Peace...or a really good cup of coffee (Jamaica Blue Mountain please)

GIVE : SimCity™ 2000 Special Edition

PM please if positive rep.
NoxTM: Edit: Not enough compassion to send a gift.
You are attaining a state of wa. Well done.