It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OrinaRemanebit: If I may ask, where did you get that game? Did you reclaim it from gog?
johkra: This was a code for Stalker: Clear Sky. I got the code for spending more than $20 in the sale. I already own the game, so I couldn't reclaim it.
Ah I see. Thanks for the answer.
high rated
Coelocanth: Okay, I have a Stalker:Clear Sky code I don't want. 20+ rep please.
Is there a rep requirement if only want a clear sky?
acetrouble: Hi!

If anyone's interested:

[GIVE] Xenonauts
[WANT] Offers; preferably an old-school adventure like Toonstruck or The Dig or Super Time Force Ultra or Dreamfall Chapters (should you have a spare one)

Cheers

EDIT: I might just give it away for free anyway, but should you happen to have any spare copies of some classic (point 'n' click) adventure, that would be great. :-)
If no one else wants it, I would like it.
Good Day
As a reminder, I still have a Clear Sky on the table and want MegaRace 1+2 along with anything else you want to throw in from my wishlist.

I'm thinking of changing the rule.
popperik: Wow, this thread was a blast to read through. GOG should give a warning when gifting a game to someone with low rep.

Just a warning of course, low rep users can be legit in many cases ;)
That's stretching it a bit. I just buy stuff and sometimes post. I got one freebie open giveaway from a kind soul when I missed it and then bought more after. Maybe if GOG had a free/bought ratio it would be more obvious. Excluding normal free stuff mine is at 96% (with some fuzzy math I think). That could be an indicator.

It's cool that some folks pay attention and point out scammers and leechers. I made my code obscure (encoded) to give away but got no thanks, much like some other folks, so it may have gone to the wrong person. I'll pay better attention next time as this was my first time giving away.
Anyone have a spare XENONAUTS key? If so, I would like it. Not to trade or anything messed up like that but to play.
ZenWan: Just bumping this, as it probably got lost in amongst all the strange visitors we've had here..

[GIVE] SimCity 2000

Req: +5 rep or link me a post where you joined a discussion and made a participating post with more than three sentences

Thanks to @Moon for the requirement suggestions (edited a little)
amrit9037: ...made a participating post with more than three sentences. (o_O).

I don't remember when I did that.
+1 for Simcity 2000
You're right, not everyone is talkative! I got that from @Moon, and it made sense at the time to zap the scammers one way or another.

+1 for you too, and I'll edit my post. The scammer infestation seems to be over for now, and everyone who wanted that game probably has it anyway.
Coelocanth: Okay, I have a Stalker:Clear Sky code I don't want. 20+ rep please.
HypersomniacLive: Is there a rep requirement if only want a clear sky?
Yes. The good weather is mine, all mine!
kchiang7: Has anyone else gotten a random chat from a FAN3L asking "for keys?"

Not even sure why the guy messaged me because I wasn't posting any giveaways ATM.
Ignore him .
KoreaBeat: I have a copy of Clear Sky to give.
Drop it on this chap's lap if they don't want any!
low rated
Everybody is shaking the tree waiting for Xenonauts keys to fall down. :)
Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf

Claimed
Post edited June 15, 2015 by assassin33
Issue solved. Found a way to get rid of both keys ;-)
Post edited June 13, 2015 by Phc7006
Phc7006: I have spare clear sky and xenonauts keys.

Would be interested to trade clear sky for Panzer General 2 or 3D ( have the first on disk, don't have the second), or for the necomancer dlc for SWOTS :the pit

Would be interested to trade xenonauts for Men of War Vietnam , or afterlife, or Pacific General

(would have given them away but I have reached my budget )
hey bro, can you give me xenonauts please? i can buy one off the games you want, but not now, in a few days.
i promise you, if you dont want, no problem
Phc7006: I have spare clear sky and xenonauts keys.

Would be interested to trade clear sky for Panzer General 2 or 3D ( have the first on disk, don't have the second), or for the necomancer dlc for SWOTS :the pit

Would be interested to trade xenonauts for Men of War Vietnam , or afterlife, or Pacific General

(would have given them away but I have reached my budget )
CuloLoco: hey bro, can you give me xenonauts please? i can buy one off the games you want, but not now, in a few days.
i promise you, if you dont want, no problem
Thanks for the offer. I eventually found another way just after posting the message in question.