It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: But only if we duel over this song. I'll bring the llamas!

[...]
HypersomniacLive: That vid was hilarious, cheers for sharing. :-)
I was so happy when they reunited at 3:00. :)
Navagon: This is strictly a giveaway. So no trade required. But if you want to continue in the spirit then I'll gladly take the Sacred 2 key as I quite liked the first one. :)
I most certainly do! :)

For some reason fronzelneekburm's scathing review has piqued my curiousity about this S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game. I just hope it's possible to play and enjoy the vanilla version as that's how I personally prefer to play my games.
high rated
mcleodone was so nice and give me a key for stalker, but now i have bought so many games on gog i got my own key. So i will give away the new key :) Just remember to check the private settings to allow me to send you chat messages. Please answer in this topic, i don't look constantly in chat :)

=> And this Key is for playing, not for trading. Gamers like me who really want to play stalker, its a great game :)
FeuerFuchs-GOG: mcleodone was so nice and give me a key for stalker, but now i have bought so many games on gog i got my own key. So i will give away the new key :) Just remember to check the private settings to allow me to send you chat messages. Please answer in this topic, i don't look constantly in chat :)

=> And this Key is for playing, not for trading. Gamers like me who really want to play stalker, its a great game :)
This is how new people should be. +1 but I don't want it. :)
Navagon: This is strictly a giveaway. So no trade required. But if you want to continue in the spirit then I'll gladly take the Sacred 2 key as I quite liked the first one. :)
Lemon_Curry: I most certainly do! :)

For some reason fronzelneekburm's scathing review has piqued my curiousity about this S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game. I just hope it's possible to play and enjoy the vanilla version as that's how I personally prefer to play my games.
The Complete mods are basically just polish more than anything. Refinements. It's not like the mods affect the lore, balance or anything like that.

For instance, one of the changes is that if NPCs start a campfire, in Complete they'll take a moment to remove bodies from the area before breaking out the acoustic guitar and vodka. It's just a... better experience.

I sent you a PM/chat message. Did you get it?
Lemon_Curry: I most certainly do! :)

Navagon: The Complete mods are basically just polish more than anything. Refinements. It's not like the mods affect the lore, balance or anything like that.

For instance, one of the changes is that if NPCs start a campfire, in Complete they'll take a moment to remove bodies from the area before breaking out the acoustic guitar and vodka. It's just a... better experience.

I sent you a PM/chat message. Did you get it?
But I recommend mostly for ironing out the bugs.
l0rdtr3k: But I recommend mostly for ironing out the bugs.
There's that too. Whether or not the complete mods are the best Stalker mods is of course debatable and somewhat subjective. But whether or not they're pretty much a requirement for someone wanting to play the game 'vanilla' is not.
l0rdtr3k: But I recommend mostly for ironing out the bugs.
Navagon: There's that too. Whether or not the complete mods are the best Stalker mods is of course debatable and somewhat subjective. But whether or not they're pretty much a requirement for someone wanting to play the game 'vanilla' is not.
Remember when Clear Sky came out? It crashed more than those than U9 on release.
Navagon: There's that too. Whether or not the complete mods are the best Stalker mods is of course debatable and somewhat subjective. But whether or not they're pretty much a requirement for someone wanting to play the game 'vanilla' is not.
l0rdtr3k: Remember when Clear Sky came out? It crashed more than those than U9 on release.
It was pretty much broken. If I remember rightly it came with some awful DRM. Cracking that made the game playable at least.
l0rdtr3k: Remember when Clear Sky came out? It crashed more than those than U9 on release.
Navagon: It was pretty much broken. If I remember rightly it came with some awful DRM. Cracking that made the game playable at least.
At least the DRM wasn't Tages. Now that's a bitch of a DRM.
high rated
budejovice: I was so happy when they reunited at 3:00. :)
I was rooting for the llamas too. ;-)
ormaybemidgets: Thank you! That was what I was looking for. <333

[GIVE] Nox
adman17: [WANT] Nox too please, that would be awesome!
Sent PM!

[GIVE] Vangers (Redeemed! :] )
Post edited June 10, 2015 by ormaybemidgets
Navagon: It was pretty much broken. If I remember rightly it came with some awful DRM. Cracking that made the game playable at least.
l0rdtr3k: At least the DRM wasn't Tages. Now that's a bitch of a DRM.
Tages. For a while that was my favorite expletive. Probably the only time that Tages has been the favourite anything.
Navagon: The Complete mods are basically just polish more than anything. Refinements. It's not like the mods affect the lore, balance or anything like that.

Who cares about dead bodies as long as you're downing lots of vodka while campfire kumbayaing?!

Seriously though thanks for the info, I'm glad it's playable and enjoyable even without the mods.

Navagon: I sent you a PM/chat message. Did you get it?
I did now, thanks a lot Navagon! I'm sorry about the lack of response which was due to my computer acting up a bit (and my stomach growling). I've sent you the code for Sacred 2. Have fun!
adman17: [WANT] Nox too please, that would be awesome!
ormaybemidgets: Sent PM!

[GIVE] Vangers
Thank you and Calicopup so much for the games, it's so nice for you to give them away. I will enjoy playing these old classics again :-)