It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

monkeydelarge: Anyone have a spare XENONAUTS key? If so, I would like it. Not to trade or anything messed up like that but to play.
WTF? Why is this post downrated?
monkeydelarge: Anyone have a spare XENONAUTS key? If so, I would like it. Not to trade or anything messed up like that but to play.
Coelocanth: WTF? Why is this post downrated?
Because he commited the most heinous crime of the forum. Asking for a game in the proper threads!*creepy thunder*
That's the only reason I can think off.
Want to play some Might and Magic? I'm thinking of doing a let's play of 4-5-6.
Coelocanth: WTF? Why is this post downrated?
One of my post was downrated on Ninja thread because I didn't just grabbed and redeemed the key but stayed and thanked the giver.

Now it's not showing low rated (I don't know how) but few hours ago it was showing low rated also my rep dropped from 82 to 79 (now it's 80).

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20/post1129
high rated
Coelocanth: Yes. The good weather is mine, all mine!
Have a heart, precious! Have a heart!
If somebody happens to have a spare key for MDK2 from the bundle today I would be interested because I only have MDK which I liked very much (and which is in poland at the moment for obvious reasons ;)).

And if some of you like to downrate me for asking this - give your best shot. I think that most people meanwhile know who I really am so I could not care less about this number.
high rated
Hey guys!
I just got my first games in the sales and now I have a Simcity 2000 key that Im not going to use. So if u want it tell me or send a message or whatever. I will make sure you are not scammers or beggars asking for lots of games to make profit of others generosity, so if you are please dont ask for it.
Well, anyway:
TL;DR
[GIVE] Simcity 2000
Edit: GONE. Our polite friend OrinaRemanebit will enjoy it :)
Post edited June 16, 2015 by Superpunky900
high rated
Xenonauts: gone.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by Nudiustertian
Nudiustertian: [GIVE] Xenonauts
[WANT] Someone who actually wants to play the game. Although I really have no means of checking this. :-)
Hello there.i would totally play this!

Edit: This ended up going to someone who answered via pm. Hopefully it wasn't to one of the community scammers or leechers that seem to be around a lot these days according to various threads.
Post edited June 16, 2015 by infinitee8
Superpunky900: Hey guys!
I just got my first games in the sales and now I have a Simcity 2000 key that Im not going to use. So if u want it tell me or send a message or whatever. I will make sure you are not scammers or beggars asking for lots of games to make profit of others generosity, so if you are please dont ask for it.
Well, anyway:
TL;DR
[GIVE] Simcity 2000
May I? I can assure you that I won't make profit of others by using this game. Although it's okay if you have already received a message from someone for the game since I was quite late to ask.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by OrinaRemanebit
Sim City 2000 and Stalker are free for someone asking for them.....
oh, wait seeing the debate about trading....i changed my mind.
So, if you real want to play the game(s) and don't have a
history about only asking for games...than you can get them.
Schnuff: Sim City 2000 and Stalker are free for someone asking for them.....
oh, wait seeing the debate about trading....i changed my mind.
So, if you real want to play the game(s) and don't have a
history about only asking for games...than you can get them.
hey, can you give me stalker please? i real want to play it, thanks +1
Post edited June 15, 2015 by CuloLoco
Guess I've got my SimCity 2000 code, if someone wants it.

Stalkers or Xenonauts I do not have, so maybe in the end I can give and receive:)
[GIVE] S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky to +rep
[WANT] Xenonauts

For the sake of transparency, I took a STALKER code that was posted several days ago from a different thread because I didn't expect to spend this much during the sale (whoops!). So now that I have, I'm passing along my own code.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by jcosmocohen
high rated
Anyone here failed to grab a free copy of Battle Realms + Winter Of The Wolf? I have a spare code for you.
Schnuff: Stalker
get it bro, thanks you very much