It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WingsOfRequiem: I got witcher 1 and 2 and stalker key, I would like to trade them for NWN 1 or 2
Try here -> http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
Breja: [WANT]
A new Star Trek TV series
Same here. But unlikely to happen while the movies are being made.
Is it possible to gift promo items? Someone gifted me STALKER Clear Sky and I just found the in-box version I had and found it's a 'Reclaimable Game'. I'd like to give it to someone if I can, but I don't see anywhere to unlock the code for gifting in library or account settings.

Probably not a great place to ask this question... I looked at the gifting for dummies thread but didn't see anything relevant...
Terrapin2190: Is it possible to gift promo items?
It might be but you'll have to contact support.
high rated
Have my spare keys :)

Sim City 2000: -redeemed-
Stalker clear sky: -redeemed-
Post edited June 09, 2015 by GrimSqueaker42
GrimSqueaker42: Have my spare keys :)

Sim City 2000: YT312D5B783DA0
Stalker clear sky: HT8CDAFA0D75E2
Thanks for S.T.A.L.K.E.R (Hadn't hit the GBP equivalent of $20 yet).
high rated
Thankfully I already got a Stalker key from misteryo a few days ago. I reached the $20 myself now, so here comes my Stalker key:

[GIVE] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky

Edit: REDEEMED
Post edited June 09, 2015 by eiii
eiii: Thankfully I already got a Stalker key from misteryo a few days ago. I reached the $20 myself now, so here comes my Stalker key:

Me please, if still available.
It seems my Torchilight code is still available after all.
I had offered it originally to Cucujambo two days ago but I haven't heard from him since and the code is not yet redeemed. Any takers?

Oh, and In light of recent, unfortunate events in this thread, I will add that I want to give the game to someone who intends to play the game sooner or later. Scammers and leechers need not apply.
GrimSqueaker42: Have my spare keys :)

Sim City 2000: YT312D5B783DA0
Stalker clear sky: HT8CDAFA0D75E2 (redeemed)
I redeemed SC2000. Thanks! (I hope the powers that be at TBBBBBOB don't hate me for it :D)
skimmie: It seems my Torchilight code is still available after all.
I had offered it originally to Cucujambo two days ago but I haven't heard from him since and the code is not yet redeemed. Any takers?

Oh, and In light of recent, unfortunate events in this thread, I will add that I want to give the game to someone who intends to play the game sooner or later. Scammers and leechers need not apply.
can i have it please? thanks +1
skimmie: It seems my Torchilight code is still available after all.

CuloLoco: can i have it please? thanks +1
Sure. Check PM
Here's Sim City 2000 for whoever wants it.

YT60EE7D9D9F0B
eiii: Thankfully I already got a Stalker key from misteryo a few days ago. I reached the $20 myself now, so here comes my Stalker key:

Tallima: Me please, if still available.
Check your PM. :)
CuloLoco: can i have it please? thanks +1
skimmie: Sure. Check PM
get it!, thanks you so much bro