It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"l0rdtr3k" returned 8 posts
Clear search criteria
l0rdtr3k: Holy crap.The shitstorm is delicious!
afternoon melodrama
l0rdtr3k: The Complete mods are essential for a better experience,IMO.
Absolutely. They only add to the experience after all. And Pripyat's lets you tailor the gameplay changes and even the aesthetics to your liking. So you can actually configure it differently for another playthrough. So yeah, absolutely vital.
l0rdtr3k: But I recommend mostly for ironing out the bugs.
There's that too. Whether or not the complete mods are the best Stalker mods is of course debatable and somewhat subjective. But whether or not they're pretty much a requirement for someone wanting to play the game 'vanilla' is not.
Navagon: There's that too. Whether or not the complete mods are the best Stalker mods is of course debatable and somewhat subjective. But whether or not they're pretty much a requirement for someone wanting to play the game 'vanilla' is not.
Remember when Clear Sky came out? It crashed more than those than U9 on release.
Navagon: There's that too. Whether or not the complete mods are the best Stalker mods is of course debatable and somewhat subjective. But whether or not they're pretty much a requirement for someone wanting to play the game 'vanilla' is not.
l0rdtr3k: Remember when Clear Sky came out? It crashed more than those than U9 on release.
It was pretty much broken. If I remember rightly it came with some awful DRM. Cracking that made the game playable at least.
l0rdtr3k: Remember when Clear Sky came out? It crashed more than those than U9 on release.
Navagon: It was pretty much broken. If I remember rightly it came with some awful DRM. Cracking that made the game playable at least.
At least the DRM wasn't Tages. Now that's a bitch of a DRM.
Navagon: It was pretty much broken. If I remember rightly it came with some awful DRM. Cracking that made the game playable at least.
l0rdtr3k: At least the DRM wasn't Tages. Now that's a bitch of a DRM.
Tages. For a while that was my favorite expletive. Probably the only time that Tages has been the favourite anything.
I didn't get that impression from your previous post but I'll be sure to keep it in mind. :)
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Lemon_Curry