Probably some of you already know about the existence of this amazing tool.
For those that are yet unaware, I'd like to recommend you Lutris
Lutris is not just a container from where to launch your games off, you can also install your Wine games as well as all kind of emulators.
- The list of features is quite extensive:
• Manage your Linux games, Windows games, emulated console games and browser games.
• Launch your Steam and Desura games.
• Community-written installers to ease up your games' installation.
• More than 20 emulators installed automatically or in a single click, providing support for most gaming systems fr om the late 70's to the present day.
• Download and play libre and freeware games.
There's a lot more to come, here are some of the planned features that you can expect in future versions:
• Humble Bundle and GOG support.
• Mass import of emulator ROMs using the TOSEC database.
• Game saves management.
• Archive your installation files on external or network drives for a fully automatic installation procedure.
• Joystick configuration GUI with keyboard mapping features.
• Community features: friends list, chat and multiplayer event planning.
Plus, needn't to say is also Free Open-Sources and the dev that works on it is doing a terrific job.
So, instead of using those existing or "upcoming" (if you understand my words) close sources proprietary solutions with suspicious/mistrustful code - join Lutris instead!.