It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Thank you.
Broforce removed.
Thanks for making time to update this list! Please consider adding Crimsonland. It is missing German, Russian, and Chinese versions for almost a year now:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/crimsonland/announcements/detail/3027979050194785468

EDIT: Since you're including games w/ missing builds, put both Metro games on the list. The Mac and Linux ports aren't here.

E.g. https://store.steampowered.com/app/286690/Metro_2033_Redux/
Post edited February 04, 2019 by Gengar78
On Steam the Wolf 3D + Spear of Destiny + Return to Castle Wolf is $10 packaged together whereas that'd be about $16 on GOG. (Wolf 3D + Spear of Destiny would be $8 on Steam whereas $10 here on GOG)

https://store.steampowered.com/sub/418/
Alexim: "to be honest, it's probably a bit too much effort for not a lot
I'd estimate we'd make less than $100 from the soundtrack on GOG
so GOG probably wouldn't even pay us the money we make from it haha"
One of these days I'm gonna make a game, that's good enough to release on GOG, just to see how much work is actually required to put it up. Jesus..., I wouldn't think adding some flac/mp3 files, that you already uploaded on STEAM, would be that time consuming.
omega64: Added link to Google Sheets version of the list.
Did you add Bioshock 1-2 Remastered to the list? It's almost 2 months since they came to GOG lacking the much sought after less buggy Classic versions as Extra's that are included in the Steam version but missing in the GOG version with only a message promising "in the future". Normally I'd cut them some slack but given that the buggy Remastered games have gone over a year without patched even on Steam, a lot of people are starting to suspect we could end up waiting at least as long for the GOG version to be updated (if ever).

Also, a user named Opshidop recently messaged GOG's support team and they wrote back with the the following : "I can only assure you that we're doing everything possible to get our hands on the best content possible. Unfortunately the process can be very complicated. There are many variables to take into account when trying to secure distribution rights from a publisher or developer, and it's not always possible to come to a compromise that satisfies all. This is especially true for GOG, as we want to uphold our core values (like no copy protection, or fair pricing), which do not always fit well into how the industry generally works. It gets even more complex with old content, especially games, whose rights are often in a state of “legal limbo”."
https://www.gog.com/forum/bioshock_series/at_a_later_time/post20

I don't know how anyone else interprets that, but to me it says "Those Classic versions that come for free with the Steam version but don't for the GOG version (as promised) - we don't actually have them and still can't reach an agreement to get them..." Not only do they need adding to the list, GOG should also do the right thing and remove the "will be added as a bonus at a later time" message on the store-pages too, or at least be more honest and change "will be" to "might be".
AB2012: Also, a user named Opshidop recently messaged GOG's support team and they wrote back with the the following : "I can only assure you that we're doing everything possible to get our hands on the best content possible. Unfortunately the process can be very complicated. There are many variables to take into account when trying to secure distribution rights from a publisher or developer, and it's not always possible to come to a compromise that satisfies all. This is especially true for GOG, as we want to uphold our core values (like no copy protection, or fair pricing), which do not always fit well into how the industry generally works. It gets even more complex with old content, especially games, whose rights are often in a state of “legal limbo”."
https://www.gog.com/forum/bioshock_series/at_a_later_time/post20
Don't read too much into this. I'm fairly certain I've read this exact same reply before. They probably send the same letter out to everyone who sends them an inquiry about "Why isn't Game X here?".
Can anyone tell me if Dragon's Dogma has already been patched?
Pyromancer138: Can anyone tell me if Dragon's Dogma has already been patched?
Last update is 1.0.18? Is there a newer one?
Gengar78: EDIT: Since you're including games w/ missing builds, put both Metro games on the list. The Mac and Linux ports aren't here.

E.g. https://store.steampowered.com/app/286690/Metro_2033_Redux/
These and a couple more missing Linux builds have been added using this list (which is unfortunately outdated itself so many of them are "unconfirmed" on the spreadsheet for now). Also,

Crimsonland added.
Hand of Fate updated
(added missing OST).

Games with missing Linux builds added:

99 Levels to Hell
Age of Wonders 3
Anodyne
Anomaly Defenders
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Banner Saga, The
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Book of Unwritten Tales, The
Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The
Cat Lady, The
Chaos Engine, The
Cities in Motion
Cossacks 3
Creatures Exodus
Crookz - The Big Heist
Cultures: Northland
Descent 3
Descent: Underground
Dying Light: The Following – Enhanced Edition
Earth 2140 Trilogy
Earth 2160
Evoland
Expeditions: Conquistador
Fossil Echo
Gorky 17
Grand Ages: Medieval
Harvester
Heroes of Heroes of Might and Magic® 3: Complete
Inner World, The
Jack Keane
Jagged Alliance
Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games
Jagged Alliance 2
Jazzpunk
Journey of a Roach
Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion
Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded
Last Door: Collector's Edition, The
LIMBO
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
Majesty Gold HD
Master of Orion
Metro 2033 Redux
Metro: Last Light Redux
Nuclear Throne
Overlord + Raising Hell
Paper Sorcerer
Penumbra Collection, The
Pixeljunk Monsters HD
Realms of Arkania 1+2
Realms of Arkania 3
POSTAL 2
Puddle
Quake: The Offering
Quake II: Quad Damage
Quake III: Gold
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
Railroad Tycoon 2 Platinum
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Rune Gold (original version)
Sacred Gold
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Samaritan Paradox, The
Serious Sam's Bogus Detour
Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries
Shadowgrounds
Shadowgrounds Survivor
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri™ Planetary Pack
SimCity™ 3000 Unlimited
SiN Gold
Snapshot
Sokobond
Space Run: Fast and Safe Delivery
STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™
Stealth Bastard Deluxe Complete Edition
Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
Swapper, The
Symphony
System Shock™ 2
TerraTech
Torchlight
Tropico 5
Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition
Waking Mars
Wargame: European Escalation
Wizardry 6+7
Post edited February 04, 2019 by Snolus
AB2012: Did you add Bioshock 1-2 Remastered to the list?
Apparently 2 is also missing multiplayer? (Edit: My bad, the Remastered version doesn't seem to have MP on Steam either.)
Either way,

Bioshock 1&2 Remastered added.

Project Highrise added
(another missing Linux build)
Post edited February 04, 2019 by Snolus
MadalinStroe: One of these days I'm gonna make a game, that's good enough to release on GOG, just to see how much work is actually required to put it up. Jesus..., I wouldn't think adding some flac/mp3 files, that you already uploaded on STEAM, would be that time consuming.
To be fair, if GOG only pays in $100 increments and they don't expect to make that much, any non-zero effort may not be worth it for zero income.
Snolus: Games with missing Linux builds added:
I don't think including the Loki ports here is a good idea, and I'm sure there are others like that in your list, as well. Loki has been dead for nearly 20 years, and I'm pretty sure you can't get their games anywhere (except maybe as "used" physical media) legally any more. Keep the list to games you can currently get legally at another on-line "digital" (as if physical media was "analog" or something) store; it's already too long as is.
darktjm: -snip-
You have a point; this was an oversight when adding these games. Apologies and thank you for the heads-up!
Since this is about games that are missing features which are readily available elsewhere and not those who may have obscure ports and the like, there'll be a more in-depth look at the Linux ports (or lack thereof) especially.
By which I mean "oops".

The spreadsheet will be updated soon™. (I kid. It's not gonna take months.)
Snolus: These and a couple more missing Linux builds have been added using this list (which is unfortunately outdated itself so many of them are "unconfirmed" on the spreadsheet for now). Also,

Crimsonland added.
Hand of Fate updated
(added missing OST).

[list]
Thanks! I have a couple more candidates here.

Turok 2 Missing Mac and Linux builds that are on Steam.

Undertale Missing the soundtrack DLC from Steam. When asked, GOG staff didn't have an answer. I could have sworn I saw a GOG dev say it had to do w/ licensing issues but don't take my word for it.
Post edited February 04, 2019 by Gengar78
darktjm: -snip-
Snolus: You have a point; this was an oversight when adding these games. Apologies and thank you for the heads-up!
Since this is about games that are missing features which are readily available elsewhere and not those who may have obscure ports and the like, there'll be a more in-depth look at the Linux ports (or lack thereof) especially.
By which I mean "oops".

The spreadsheet will be updated soon™. (I kid. It's not gonna take months.)
Will you add to the list the other missing sundtracks as well?
Snolus: These and a couple more missing Linux builds have been added using this list (which is unfortunately outdated itself so many of them are "unconfirmed" on the spreadsheet for now). Also,

Crimsonland added.
Hand of Fate updated
(added missing OST).

[list]
Gengar78: Thanks! I have a couple more candidates here.

Turok 2 Missing Mac and Linux builds that are on Steam.

Undertale Missing the soundtrack DLC from Steam. When asked, GOG staff didn't have an answer. I could have sworn I saw a GOG dev say it had to do w/ licensing issues but don't take my word for it.
Added Turok 2
Added Undertale
Post edited February 04, 2019 by omega64