It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: [...] Imo such games should be removed since there's no sense in bothering devs to fix those anymore.
Are you saying that if a game gets delisted from GOG, those that already got it should be content with their outdated, possibly even broken, GOG version of it?
MarkoH01: [...] Imo such games should be removed since there's no sense in bothering devs to fix those anymore.
HypersomniacLive: Are you saying that if a game gets delisted from GOG, those that already got it should be content with their outdated, possibly even broken, GOG version of it?
You are right, did not think about this correctly. Of course not.
MarkoH01: See my above edit, I'm sure there's hope.
SirPrimalform:
And after hope comes the joy. The Inner World has just been updated on Humble as well. I'd consider this a happy ending :)
Post edited January 31, 2019 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: And after hope comes the joy. The Inner World has just been updated on Humble as well. I'd consider this a happy ending :)
Excellent, glad they came through for you!
Pooka, your friendly neighborhood messenger, is here to relay this piece of information.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth1 on GOG is now oudated by one more DLC.

Thanks for listening to this message.
PookaMustard: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth1 on GOG is now oudated by one more DLC.
Well, it says "Available: 4 February", so I guess you'll need to wait a while before declaring it MIA.
PookaMustard: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth1 on GOG is now oudated by one more DLC.
phaolo: Well, it says "Available: 4 February", so I guess you'll need to wait a while before declaring it MIA.
I guess we can, but considering Idea Factory's track record with how they treat their literal love child here (check OP), I wouldn't be surprised if it was already Missing before any action took place.
Is the OP still around? I see some games on page 1 of this thread that have gotten updates but are still listed as out-of-date... this list needs to be moved a spreadsheet with multiple trusted users having access to update... I set one up once real nice, but the OP wasn't interested... might have to resurrect it
Mawthra: Is the OP still around? I see some games on page 1 of this thread that have gotten updates but are still listed as out-of-date... this list needs to be moved a spreadsheet with multiple trusted users having access to update... I set one up once real nice, but the OP wasn't interested... might have to resurrect it
I'll reach out to him.
Mawthra: Is the OP still around? I see some games on page 1 of this thread that have gotten updates but are still listed as out-of-date... this list needs to be moved a spreadsheet with multiple trusted users having access to update... I set one up once real nice, but the OP wasn't interested... might have to resurrect it
I am actually going to move it to a drive spreadsheet. Forgot to post about it. Should be ready this weekend or start of the next week.
Post edited February 01, 2019 by omega64
omega64: I am actually going to move it to a drive spreadsheet. Forgot to post about it. Should be ready this weekend or start of the next week.
So you finally changed your mind ;)

It's for the better... as long as you add trusted users to help keep it up-to-date so the burden isn't always on just you
omega64: I am actually going to move it to a drive spreadsheet. Forgot to post about it. Should be ready this weekend or start of the next week.
Mawthra: So you finally changed your mind ;)

It's for the better... as long as you add trusted users to help keep it up-to-date so the burden isn't always on just you
Part of it is gaming sites being blocked at work so couldn't ever edit during free moments. This should remove that issue. I've already added one other editor.
I created this if it would be of any help:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LaIomUO9jqgAb9oAoMLjzwP9XQfwJe8-1pxBk-5mYNQ/edit?usp=sharing
The sheet is well on its way! Here's a small snip of what to expect.
https://matrix.org/_matrix/media/v1/download/matrix.org/WOShkqiuSkdmdSuKhnCWFDMP

PookaMustard: The sheet is well on its way! Here's a small snip of what to expect.
https://matrix.org/_matrix/media/v1/download/matrix.org/WOShkqiuSkdmdSuKhnCWFDMP
Very well done, if I can add a few tips, I think there are some columns to add that can be very useful:

Steam/GOG Version: If possible, knowing exactly which version is present on GOG and on Steam is the quickest way to know how much we have been left behind.
Achievements: In this way with a simple Yes/No/Brokens it's possible to know if the GOG version is treated in an equal way also about this feature.
Soundtrack: Many games on Steam also sell the sountrack, while we are often ignored here on GOG.
Contacts: Adding the developer's email/Discord/Support Form is very useful if someone reading the sheet wants to contact them right away.
Developers Statement: To know what the developers have officially said about the matter.