It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alexim: I contacted all possible channels but both GOG and the developers never did anything in the end
Ice_Mage: The plot thickens.
Khatie was actually my contact with Stoic support and I was planning to contact her again as you recommended, but apparently she is now already aware of the news.

It'll all depend on the developers, no matter how helpful the customer support is, nothing will change unless they decide to do something about it. Taking into account that there are bugs still not fixed even on Steam, my hopes are very low...
Please rename this to GoG can't handle it!

We are still waiting for No Mans Sky update 4.0 and GoG is sleeping...
I had enough! For Live Service or Online Games go to Steam! FIN!!!
ThatOncleSam: Please rename this to GoG can't handle it!

Ok it's good to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. They even deleted their announcement post regarding the update I think. I hope the update gets delivered here soon.

Vinry_.: Ok it's good to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. They even deleted their announcement post regarding the update I think. I hope the update gets delivered here soon.
Thank you for your reply

On a Weekend it would be nice to play a game but no GoG is not delivering that! Again!

Thank you GoG and have a nice weekend Drinking Tour instead of updating games LoL
Post edited October 08, 2022 by ThatOncleSam

I seriously doubt a day late update to No Man's Sky is GOG's fault. You should take it up with the developer of the game.

Vinry_.: Ok it's good to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. They even deleted their announcement post regarding the update I think. I hope the update gets delivered here soon.
According to GOGDB it seems that the update is here at least for Galaxy ...Offline installers probably from Monday
alexandros050: According to GOGDB it seems that the update is here at least for Galaxy ...Offline installers probably from Monday
Thanks for the info! I've already downloaded the new update and now I'd like to test it. Thanks again.
neumi5694: Well, that's the max. setting.
For weaker computers or slower CD ROM drives one can reduce the fps.

About the audio: I was just curious. We got the only version that can run on a 64 bit machine anyway without having to install a virtual machine first.
I just wondered why the game ran so slow. I never noticed when playing.
Project Pastorate - GOG version do not have OST, soundtrack can be bought on Steam.
pferreira1983: I just wondered why the game ran so slow. I never noticed when playing.
20fps are actually quite fast. Just for comparison: In 95, Microsoft put a video on the windows 95 CD to show it's media player capabilities. It had 320x200 pixels at 15 fps. The videotrack alone had a bitrate of 109 KBps + 88 KB for audio.
That was already faster than a single speed CD-ROM drive could handle. 2x and 4x speed drives were quite rare in the mid 90s.

ps: I think we went off topic long enough, the game also has it's own forum
https://www.gog.com/forum/star_wars_rebel_assault_1_2#1664696315
Post edited October 09, 2022 by neumi5694
Nice to see such an active thread about this problem.
I just got mad as hell because of Spellforce Platinum not being up to date since over a year.

Something needs to happen, asap!
Dropsy is missing the update " Dropsy Goes to the Beach" that has been released recently on Steam (source).
bell02: Nice to see such an active thread about this problem.
I just got mad as hell because of Spellforce Platinum not being up to date since over a year.

Something needs to happen, asap!
Reported it to GOG support. I'll let you know when I get a reply.
There are no second class citizens, there are only terms and offerings.

Some work, others do not, and it is your responsibility to decide whether an offering works for you, or not.
high rated
Dischord: There are no second class citizens, there are only terms and offerings.

Some work, others do not, and it is your responsibility to decide whether an offering works for you, or not.
The topic is about being treated like one, not about being one.