It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Crosspost from the Terminator Resistance discount (well, lack thereof) thread:

https://twitter.com/Reef_Games/status/1463174493858320400

They released another DLC earlier today and - going by Reef's twitter statements and by the fact that this game has never been discounted in almost a year - it would seem that the gog version has been abandoned (according to a Twitter comment, they did the same with the XBox-version).

The day is still young and we may still see this DLC on gog before long, but that being said, my second class spidey sense is tingling, so I propose putting it on the list until the DLC actually surfaces.
fronzelneekburm: Crosspost from the Terminator Resistance discount (well, lack thereof) thread:

They released another DLC earlier today and - going by Reef's twitter statements and by the fact that this game has never been discounted in almost a year - it would seem that the gog version has been abandoned (according to a Twitter comment, they did the same with the XBox-version).

The day is still young and we may still see this DLC on gog before long, but that being said, my second class spidey sense is tingling, so I propose putting it on the list until the DLC actually surfaces.
Agreed given what was said better safe then sorry
high rated
Dusk just got some goodies on Steam. Not sure if they'll come to GOG

https://twitter.com/DaveOshry/status/1469536113257705473
high rated
fronzelneekburm: Crosspost from the Terminator Resistance discount (well, lack thereof) thread:

The publisher, Reef seems to keep forgetting about GOG. The dev, Teyon, luckily does not forget, and said that the DLC will be coming to GOG soon:
https://twitter.com/TeyonGames/status/1469258139740651522
RekontVerlon: Hi, king's bounty really doesn't have a armored princess campaign in russian version
I can't attach images.
phaolo: Phew! List updated with the latest reports
King's Bounty: GOTY - Armored Princess campaign not available in the Russian version? [UNVERIFIED]
OHMYGODJCABOMB: King's Bounty: GOTY:

The original Armored Princess campaign is not available in the Russian version.

It turned out that GOG have known about this problem for more than 4 years, but they still haven't done anything about it and suggest Russian-speaking customers to modify the game files to access this campaign instead of contacting 1C and asking them to provide a fixed build.

If someone has experience of contacting 1C about their games on GOG, please tell me how to correctly pass this information on to them?

From what I've heard, 1C Publishing EU is the right place. At least it was 1C EU who recently fixed King's Bounty: The Legend, which has also been broken on GOG for years, and GOG also suggested to modify the game files (replace executables) to bypass the bug instead of asking 1C to provide a new build.
-Missing Features
--Publisher: 1C Entertainment
The original Armored Princess campaign of King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY is not available in the Russian version. [VERIFIED]

Screenshot of the English version

Screenshot of the Russian version

-Missing Languages
--Publisher: Kagura Games
Summer Memories is missing Japanese
Ideology in Friction Deluxe Edition is missing Japanese
Treasure Hunter Claire is missing Japanese
Dungeon Town is missing Japanese

--Publisher: Jast USA
VenusBlood FRONTIER International is missing Simplified Chinese
VenusBlood Hollow is missing Simplified Chinese
LLC: -Missing Languages
--Publisher: Kagura Games
--Publisher: Jast USA
Asked about that in the official Discord servers of both publishers.
Contacted the devs about the missing updates for Flynn: Son of Crimson on their Discord server today and in response they've mentioned the issue to their publisher (Humble Games, according to the store page), so hopefully we'll see that situation remedied soon.

Interesting that this (at least in this case) is a publisher thing instead of a developer one! I'd never considered that some publishers might take on that responsibility, but it sounds like that's at least the case here. Could be something useful to keep in mind when reaching out about this sort of thing.
high rated
TheEndedSkull: Contacted the devs about the missing updates for Flynn: Son of Crimson on their Discord server today and in response they've mentioned the issue to their publisher (Humble Games, according to the store page), so hopefully we'll see that situation remedied soon.

Interesting that this (at least in this case) is a publisher thing instead of a developer one! I'd never considered that some publishers might take on that responsibility, but it sounds like that's at least the case here. Could be something useful to keep in mind when reaching out about this sort of thing.
Actually, there are far more cases where the publisher is the source of the problem, especially if they are big names in the industry. Often developers don't even have the permission to access the backend to update or modify a game and it's up to the publisher to take care of it. Obviously in cases of small indies the two entities are overlapping.
Looks like Neon Abyss is horribly outdated. Three major updates are missing from September 20th, October 28th, and November 24th respectively. Ridiculous.
TheEndedSkull: Looks like Neon Abyss is horribly outdated. Three major updates are missing from September 20th, October 28th, and November 24th respectively. Ridiculous.
If you still talking about 2021 we have seen much much much worse :D
Still ... good to know
high rated
i am not sure is I should point to the Kao the Kangaroo games.
Here GoG is selling Kao the Kangaroo Trilogy .
On Zoom Platform they are seeling Kao The Kangaroo: Complete Kaollection .
The contents is almost the same - 3 games forming a trilogy.
I can see GoG price set as 6.13$ while Zoom have it for 4.99$.
i do not mind paying a little extra, it won't hurt my wallet, unfortunately GoG is missing extras - Soundtracks, manual and concept arts, which are available on Zoom.
I'd like to talk to manager. Take me to him, plox.
Mateuszy: i am not sure is I should point to the Kao the Kangaroo games.
Here GoG is selling Kao the Kangaroo Trilogy .
On Zoom Platform they are seeling Kao The Kangaroo: Complete Kaollection .
The contents is almost the same - 3 games forming a trilogy.
I can see GoG price set as 6.13$ while Zoom have it for 4.99$.
i do not mind paying a little extra, it won't hurt my wallet, unfortunately GoG is missing extras - Soundtracks, manual and concept arts, which are available on Zoom.
I'd like to talk to manager. Take me to him, plox.
The manual for the Zoom version was custom made for that version.
The current GOG version of the game Police Stories is missing the free 1.4.3 version update of the game (released Oct 28 on Steam), which includes a new campaign set of levels (titled “The Story of Charlie McDennis”), a new zombie game mode, and new AI for the PC controlled partner.

The current GOG version at the time of this post is 1.3.2.
Iris and the Giant :
- current version on GOG 1.1.1
- according to Steam the 1.1.4 version was release on May 18, 2020

I've contacted the publisher on Discord a couple of weeks ago and they say they will get in touch with the developer about the issue but the game has yet to be updated.
Based on GOGDB's Build dates, it looks like Overcooked 2 is missing at least one update, being outdated since at least October. I'm starting to wonder why GOG even allows companies like Team17 to sell here...