It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

neumi5694: Great. The offline installer is still outdated tho.It's still from 2018.
Looks like the offline installer to Yoku's Island Express was updated on 1 October 2021, it should be up-to-date now.

Kinda weird that that game received an updated installer within 2 days and Dread Templar's offline installer is more than a month behind, as pointed out by thraxman. Aren't offline installers supposed to be created automatically? Perhaps offline installers for in-dev games are the exception? Or maybe GOG is verifying this developer's files manually and no-one's gotten around to doing it yet? So many questions here...

Themken: Hello fellow netizen.
I'm also a lover, not a fighter, but that's neither here nor there :D
Exsurgent: Kinda weird that that game received an updated installer within 2 days and Dread Templar's offline installer is more than a month behind, as pointed out by thraxman. Aren't offline installers supposed to be created automatically?
I've tried to explain the general problematic here.

(So, if the delay until the offline installer has been created is too big it might help to tell GOG about it so that they will start the provess manually).
Post edited October 02, 2021 by MarkoH01
According to this Gemini Rue can be taken from the list (only offline installer missing but since it was just posted a few days ago it probabl will arrive really soon).

So regarding Wadjet Eye it seems as if now only the Blackwell games are missing their latest update.
flyme_tothemoon: This is a hotfix: https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/6712578/
But this isn't: https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/6615115/
And neither is this: https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/5975253/

None of the patch notes list Steam-specific issues. Both games have not been updated on GOG for 12+ months.
Superhot is 4 builds behind Steam, MCD is 2 builds behind.
Looked into those and discovered that they don't seem to be a problem for the GOG library version. So unless you are having problems running your game, stop worrying about it.
One review for "The king of fighters 2002 unlimited match" mentions a missing netcode patch, but I don't see the entry in this thread or in the doc.
If it's correct, can it be added?
Post edited October 05, 2021 by phaolo
ERASER_M: Good news for Seven: Enhanced Edition - Patch 1.3.3

i've contact the Developer yesterday and received an answer very fast:

"Yes, we're aware and have patch work for GOG in our production pipeline scheduled for next couple of weeks."

:)
Does anyone know what happened to this?
ERASER_M: Good news for Seven: Enhanced Edition - Patch 1.3.3

i've contact the Developer yesterday and received an answer very fast:

"Yes, we're aware and have patch work for GOG in our production pipeline scheduled for next couple of weeks."

:)
VanishedOne: Does anyone know what happened to this?
Sadly the game is still on 1.3.1 - i will send an E-Mail again *g*
Post edited October 05, 2021 by ERASER_M
VanishedOne: Does anyone know what happened to this?
The game is still 1.3.1 on GOG. I actually tried to contact Fool's Theory via e-mail in mid-September and I never heard back from them.

Here's a new issue:
Wasteland 3 is now available as part of the "Colorado Collection", which also includes the Colorado Survival Gear DLC. While this DLC is available separately on Steam, it isn't currently available on GOG.

<snippysnap>
Post edited October 07, 2021 by Exsurgent
Succubus appears to be missing some DLCs, but I suggest waiting a bit. The Steam release was crippled by Valve, so the devs' Discord group is a chaos right now and getting in touch with the devs is proving to be difficult.
high rated
I managed to get in touch with the devs:

Me:
Will they be added later on? I see there are other 3 DLCs on Steam (at least registered on SteamDB, I didn't check much of the store page)
Dev #1:
These DLCs are a comicbook, artbook and game's OST, and they're available on Steam only. Or will be once Steam allows tthat
Me:
I see. That's sad to know.
Dev #2:
You can unlock it ALL in game by just playing a game and find all secrets :smile_face:
Me:
Oh? I thought they were stand-alone files, like the comic and artbook being PDF files you can put on any ebook readers.
Dev #2:
What can i say? Surprise! :laughing:
So it seems the DLCs will be Steam exclusives, but they just unlock vanilla contents without grinding.

multiple edits: had to fix the message multiple times because GOG's forum software does not like emojis.
Post edited October 05, 2021 by _Auster_
Hello guys.

I'm deleting my Steam account this month, and I'm sad to see that GOG customers are still treated like second class citizens after all those years. But there is an even worst scenario: GOG customer on Mac. I feel like a third class citizen :p

A lot of games which have a Mac version somewhere else (Steam, Mac App Store, Epic...) are only available for Windows on GOG. Why's that? Lazyness, indifference, rights...? I don't know, but it's really sad. I'm totally aware that I went the hard way by switching to macOS and choosing GOG as my main (and only) platform, but it shouldn't be THIS complicated. Yeah, first world problems, I agree.

Sent a ton of emails to some devs/publishers last week, I don't have any hope but at least I tried.
alkusin: Hello guys.

I'm deleting my Steam account this month, and I'm sad to see that GOG customers are still treated like second class citizens after all those years. But there is an even worst scenario: GOG customer on Mac. I feel like a third class citizen :p

A lot of games which have a Mac version somewhere else (Steam, Mac App Store, Epic...) are only available for Windows on GOG. Why's that? Lazyness, indifference, rights...? I don't know, but it's really sad. I'm totally aware that I went the hard way by switching to macOS and choosing GOG as my main (and only) platform, but it shouldn't be THIS complicated. Yeah, first world problems, I agree.

Sent a ton of emails to some devs/publishers last week, I don't have any hope but at least I tried.
The main reason is that most often, the Mac/Linux ports of games are published by different publishers than the publishers of the Windows ports of those same games, and different publishers have different views of DRM.
alkusin: Hello guys.

finkleroy: The main reason is that most often, the Mac/Linux ports of games are published by different publishers than the publishers of the Windows ports of those same games, and different publishers have different views of DRM.
Yes, I have this issue with Feral for example, they do some Mac and Linux ports, but don't want to put them on GOG while the Windows versions are available here. It's frustrating.
alkusin: I'm deleting my Steam account this month
Just wanted to applaud you on that :)
alkusin: I'm deleting my Steam account this month
Cavalary: Just wanted to applaud you on that :)
Thanks lol, but honestly I'm a bit sad because I won't be able to play as much games as before.

I couldn't keep my Steam account though. DRM-free is great, but it's not my main motivation. It's just that I don't want to give my money to Valve anymore. I'm a former global moderator and they heavily disappointed me. I won't explain further why, it's not the place, I decided to boycott them that's all.

By the way, this GOG account is brand new but I had an old one created something like maybe ten years ago before. Couldn't find/remember the credentials though. Doesn't matter that much, I only had a couple of retro games.