It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I got a reply!

Hi! It is true, GOG is one patch behind Steam. Though we are not really getting bug reports from GOG, so the version available there should be working as intended. Is there a reason to think otherwise?
I misread the reply a bit at first, and then I asked for confirmation if it was a patch for a store-specific issue. After I asked that, I got this reply which has some more interesting information:

We do often patch Steam in advance, as it's - frankly - the easiest platform to push patches on, so should any new issue arise, we'll be able to correct it before pushing the patches to other platforms. Therefore, if GOG is one patch behind, the issues are either Steam-specific or weren't reported on GOG.

If the GOG community wants to report any issues, I encourage everyone to check our FAQ (https://superhotgame.com/faq/#superhot-bug) which contains not only self-help info for some user-specific issues, but also information on how to create a bug report that's as useful and informative as possible.
edit: typo
Post edited September 28, 2021 by _Auster_
_Auster_: snip
Not sure what to take away from this as the 1.0.18 patch seems to be about localization fixes, which doesn't sound like a store-specific problem. Are they saying it's their standard procedure to be behind 4 months on GOG or that they aren't fixing it here, unless someone reports the issues specifically for the GOG build?
high rated
_Auster_: Hi! It is true, GOG is one patch behind Steam. Though we are not really getting bug reports from GOG, so the version available there should be working as intended. Is there a reason to think otherwise?
That's hilarious. Never heard this one before.

"Sorry, customers, we only send new versions to people who report bugs".
Post edited September 28, 2021 by mrkgnao
It's not even second class citizenship at this point anymore.
Regarding Mirror's Edge - Time Trials: They're not available on Origin anymore.
AFAIK this DLC was never on Origin and can only be applied to retail version.
VBProject: Regarding Mirror's Edge - Time Trials: They're not available on Origin anymore.
AFAIK this DLC was never on Origin and can only be applied to retail version.
From what i've looked up some months ago, there's a mod to restore that dlc to the pc version. Though I haven't tried it yet.
high rated
Hi! Paweł from SUPERHOT here.

It is true that we often patch Steam first since it indeed is the best platform to make sure the changes work as intended first, before we push those to other platforms. No matter what you might hear from any developer - no patch and no change in a game is completely safe to perform, so it is generally a good idea to observe new reports after each patch.

That is why there usually is a certain disparity between store versions for a moment. If this update indeed took more time than expected, and as it is, as I see now, a localisation matter, I will raise this issue internally, with our QA.

Please rest assured you are not treated in any way worse than users of other platforms - if anything, we usually wait a bit with patches to make sure they are clean and safe to push.

I am raising this matter internally. Thank you for notifying us!

PS It really does matter whether users of specific platforms report bugs - this really helps us assess our workload and plan our moves when it comes to patching and improving the game.

Thanks for notifying us!
SynthJackalope: Hi! Paweł from SUPERHOT here.
Thank you for posting here and for explaining the situation!
Btw, Gog can give you a dev account if you ask them.
SynthJackalope: snip
Thanks for letting us know.
high rated
Dread Templar - Although its received numerous updates on Galaxy the offline installers have not been updated once, still v0.916a.
high rated
Looks like Yoku's Island Express received an update today - can anyone confirm that this update includes the Randomize mode we raised hell about recently?

Eastward was released on 16 September and it hasn't received a single update on GOG yet. I realize it's probably a bit early and they might be pooling hotfixes so they can release them in a single update on GOG. But besides hotfixes, the Steam version also received an update to version 1.0.5c on 17 September which seems to fix a bunch of things which sound like softlocks to me (note: I haven't played the game myself).
high rated
Exsurgent: Looks like Yoku's Island Express received an update today - can anyone confirm that this update includes the Randomize mode we raised hell about recently?
Confirmed! :)
Attachments:
yoku.jpg (229 Kb)
high rated
Exsurgent: Looks like Yoku's Island Express received an update today - can anyone confirm that this update includes the Randomize mode we raised hell about recently?
Hustlefan: Confirmed! :)
Great. The offline installer is still outdated tho.It's still from 2018.
Kinda late to the party, but I just sent an email to Degica asking if it'd be possible adding the DLCs to Crimzon Clover: World Ignition. Hopefully they do, although having a remaster planned for later this year worries me, and idk if they usually answer back or take action in this type of situation.

On a side note, if games are missing contents here and people don't like it, they should contact the devs more often. The GOG forum is a ways off where devs would likely check, and with the 50 posts limit per page, it's even harder to notice specific posts.
high rated
_Auster_: On a side note, if games are missing contents here and people don't like it, they should contact the devs more often. The GOG forum is a ways off where devs would likely check, and with the 50 posts limit per page, it's even harder to notice specific posts.
My experience with game developers recently:
* I contacted about half a dozen developers about a lack of achievements and/or content even though they're available on Steam. None of them replied.
* Some developers are unreachable to me, since they can only be contacted through Steam, Discord or social media.
* I contacted the developers or Ruiner about a bug they acknowledged on the Steam forums but never bothered patching. Over there, they were just repeatedly asking people to e-mail them their saves, I guess to edit them and send them back. I never got a response.
* I contacted GOG support about half of the leaderboards in Ruiner being blank, since got the impression it's up to GOG to maintain that. I was told the information would be passed on to the QA team but no ETA on a fix. I last checked about 6 months after my report and of course it wasn't fixed.
* I contacted the developers of the Deponia games about bugged achievements. I got an automated reply that assured me the Deponia series is still supported, and then nothing.

If I post here or in similar threads, it's not because I have any expectation the developers will notice. My expectation is that developers will always do the absolute bare minimum to turn a profit. If they can get away with treating certain buyers poorly, they'll happily do so. Developers that maintain their games post-release are often a rarity and they should be appreciated. Those that descend from their throne to engage with the commoners in the forums even more so.