It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fronzelneekburm: Sleeping Dogs

Very minor gripe, but I'll mention it anyway: The leaderboards in the Social Hub are apparently disabled in the gog version.
MarkoH01: Just out of curiosity - is this the case in Galaxy as well?
Of course. The above screenshots were taken with Galaxy (the places where it says "Wei Shen" in the gog version would instead show your username in the Steam version). I wouldn't expect leaderboards (or any other stuff that requires an account&online connection) to work a non-Galaxy version.
Post edited June 22, 2021 by fronzelneekburm
MarkoH01: Just out of curiosity - is this the case in Galaxy as well?
fronzelneekburm: Of course. The above screenshots were taken with Galaxy (the places where it says "Wei Shen" in the gog version would instead show your username in the Steam version). I wouldn't expect leaderboards (or any other stuff that requires an account&online connection) to work a non-Galaxy version.
That's a pity ... and not a single word on their store page ...
tap3ah: Children of Morta seems to be missing Family Fireside Fables, a free audio book DLC.
Looks like the Family Fireside Fables DLC was released today.

It took them about one and a half months to release this DLC here, after being notified about it. I wonder if this is just due to the devs or if it has something to do with a rights issue - does anyone have some insight into that?
Post edited June 22, 2021 by Exsurgent
fronzelneekburm: Of course. The above screenshots were taken with Galaxy (the places where it says "Wei Shen" in the gog version would instead show your username in the Steam version). I wouldn't expect leaderboards (or any other stuff that requires an account&online connection) to work a non-Galaxy version.
MarkoH01: That's a pity ... and not a single word on their store page ...
Well at least in their defense leaderboards are not on the game features at the right side of the store page like other games do
Hyper Light Drifter: Soundtrack missing.

Basically even the Steam version got bad treatment, because there is a upgraded Switch version available.

Some devs surely are way to focused on the moneybag. The version with highest income may become best support. Issue simply is, it will not solve the issue of a pretty uneven market with only a few powerful players.

On PC, the difference between GoG and Steam version is not huge, simply need to use another launcher, other stuff is almost same with removed DRM. I dunno why to some devs it feels like a big hassle simply to update several plattforms.
Post edited June 22, 2021 by Xeshra
Xeshra: Hyper Light Drifter: Soundtrack missing.

Basically even the Steam version got bad treatment, because there is a upgraded Switch version available.
These issues such as Hyper Light Drifters OST is already listed on the first pages link.
high rated
OK, I will check it out first, if i miss something i may bring it up.

I currenty got 159 active games (Warhammer is passive/hidden now) and from those games the 21 games listed here got issues. So, realistically around 10-15% of all games got certain issues, although "missing Soundtrack" is most common and "missing DLC" less common. Around average when it comes to update, however, this issue is the most critical one because it can break a game and its experience.

Still, in overall it`s not that worse, and still... there is lot of room for improvement.

I think main issue with lacking soundtrack is NOT a so called licensing issue because this concent in theory should be owned by the dev, such as any other content. In rare circumstances the creator of a music-file was only licensing it WITH DRM, and is very strict about. This is a joke of course.... because any Soundtrack can be gotten elsewhere.... sooner or later. So, in general the publisher just got in mind "Steam is premium and they should get premium". This issue is most common but is less critical.

Second issue, missing update, simply because the dev/publisher is lazy and GoG apparently "not worth it"... this is sad, no more to say, because it can break the game experience just because someone is lazy and/or is not sufficiently motivated without enough coins. Maybe all the GoG Users should use their PC and create some Crypto-Coins and then handing it over to those "poor devs"... because apparently this is all they want... those not giving out updates.

And the less critical and not very common issue, missing DLCs... well.. it simply shows not so much love and this is
indeed another bad sign... hopefully the love will be restored at some point, love is important.

Some games are lacking Linux or Mac-version, however, i did not track this issue because not affected.

AER: Soundtrack
Cosmic Star Heroine: Soundtrack
Darksiders III: FLAC
Disco Elysium: Soundtrack/Artbook
Dishonored: Soundtrack, Leaderboards
Dragon`s Dogma DA: Update
Deus Ex MD: Breach mode
Earth 2150:Soundtrack/DLC
Earth 2160: Soundtrack DLC
Hyper Light Drifter: Update/Soundtrack
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Update
Legrand Legacy: Soundtrack
Ori: Legacy Version
Prey: Multiplayer
Grandia 2: No Remaster (removed)
Star Wars KotoR: Patch (?)
Earthlock: 2 DLC
Fallout New Vegas: Soundtrack
Grim Dawn: Soundtrack
Necromunda: DLC incl. Soundtrack
Warhammer Chaosbane: DLC incl. 4k Textures

Issues:
Soundtrack 10x
Update and/or critical content: 8x
DLC: 7x

One a side note: Worst offender as a company is clearly Capcom because Capcom was releasing over 700 (!!!) games or content on Steam but only ONE game on GoG. On top of that, this game "Dragon`s Dogma DA" has not been updated, this is a joke. Apparently, monopolism is very enjoyable to some companys and i hope Capcom may slowly move toward a more "social" direction, else it may cause some drawbacks at some point... even with a very huge fanbase. This mentality is not only affecting the "not so important" GoG-community, it can affect almost any other target and gamers may not always ignore some sort of behaviours...
Post edited June 23, 2021 by Xeshra
Age of Civilizations II (now called "Age of History II" on Steam)

It seems to be missing all updates since at least december 2019 :
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/603850?updates=true&emclan=103582791457596447&emgid=1705107447265080497
Last update on GOG : 28/2/2019
I tried to contact the dev in January, never got any answer (sadly).
Post edited June 25, 2021 by Splatsch
high rated
Apologies if these have already been mentioned -

ELDERBORN - "Boomercore" update was released back at the end of last April, still not made it to GOG, I nudged the devs on Steam.

Fury Unleashed - Steam version is at 1.7.5, GOG at version 1.7.02/3 (varies by OS). Sent devs email.

Moonlighter - Windows version is at 1.14.29 while Mac/Linux 1.11.23/24. Sent email to devs.

Hollow Knight - Linux version missing the latest patch. Sent message to devs on their site.

I've yet to hear from any of these devs and will update as soon as I do.

I don't know what's going on with GOG but I've been very picky lately which games to buy, the lack of updates is a huge turn off.
Ganni1987: Apologies if these have already been mentioned -

ELDERBORN - "Boomercore" update was released back at the end of last April, still not made it to GOG, I nudged the devs on Steam.

Fury Unleashed - Steam version is at 1.7.5, GOG at version 1.7.02/3 (varies by OS). Sent devs email.

Moonlighter - Windows version is at 1.14.29 while Mac/Linux 1.11.23/24. Sent email to devs.

Hollow Knight - Linux version missing the latest patch. Sent message to devs on their site.

I don't know what's going on with GOG but I've been very picky lately which games to buy, the lack of updates is a huge turn off.
nice thx for your efforts , hope they will update them
Ganni1987: Apologies if these have already been mentioned -

I'll be pretty upset if Elderborn doesn't get updated...
high rated
Got a response from GRIP's publisher, and they said they're testing an update build for gog and it should be available soon. Let's hope the update actually happens.
Lucian_Galca: Got a response from GRIP's publisher, and they said they're testing an update build for gog and it should be available soon. Let's hope the update actually happens.
These are great news indeed. Maybe I still will buy the game then.
Lucian_Galca: Got a response from GRIP's publisher, and they said they're testing an update build for gog and it should be available soon. Let's hope the update actually happens.
How did you manage to contact them? I want to try to ask if they will add Galaxy achievements.

Edit: I saw that they answered on the GOG subforum.
Post edited June 25, 2021 by Alexim
Alexim: How did you manage to contact them? I want to try to ask if they will add Galaxy achievements.

Edit: I saw that they answered on the GOG subforum.
I had contacted them on Discord.