It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Here some more findings I discovered:

- Cognition: Game of the Year Edition: Steam includes box art images and FLAC-files in "Original Soundtrack Vol 1" DLC (316670) missing in GOG version
- Dungeons 3: Missing languages Russian, Japanese and Chinese (see Steam)
- Dungeons 3 - Original Soundtrack: Missing paid DLC that was pre-order exclusive on GOG (besides Steam version also includes WAV files that are missing for GOG users)
- Post Mortem: Missing language Polish which is available on Steam
- SWAT 3: Tactical Game of the Year Edition: Outdated (Steam: 2017-04-18 , GOG 2015-01-02)
- Ether One Redux: Outdated (Steam: 2020-03-16 , GOG: 2018-05-30 )
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent: Missing language Chinese and Outdated (Steam: 2019-03-06 , GOG: 2018-10-08 )
Post edited April 08, 2020 by ditorius
high rated
ditorius: - Ether One Redux: Outdated (Steam: 2020-03-16 , GOG: 2018-05-30 )
That is nothing new at all. I am in contact with the devs since I made the German translation for Ether One Redux years ago. When they updated Ether One on GOG and Steam they noticed that there are still several bugs inside. They updated Steam and noticed that the update broke savegames so they decided not to do the same on GOG (even though I told them that Gaalxy has a rollback function). While we were talking about the missing patch the devs were also developing their second game and one programmer left so things took time ... a lot of time. I never gave up hope and contacted them again and again until I was told that they have a new programmer and are just testing a beta release on Steam beta channel (must have been a few months ago) so I waited for testing to be ready until I asked them again a few days ago and here is (part of) my reply:

"The GOG patch along with the updated Steam fix was supposed to be last Friday... so... hopefully very soon! :) We'll see - but it is in the works!"

So hopefully we are talking about a matter of days now.
Post edited April 09, 2020 by MarkoH01
Arx Fatalis:
- Missing 5 languages that are available on Steam (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian);
- The base price on GOG ($5.99) is higher than on Steam ($4.99);
- Moreover, it has no regional prices on GOG, while on Steam it has different regional prices for all regions.

Maybe somebody can get an answer from Arkane / Bethesda. I tried to contact them several times (including Bethesda Russia), but never received any response.

There are also many other oldies published by Bethesda that are still not regionally priced on GOG, while new releases (such as Dishonored or Wolfenstein) have received regional prices. Looks like an oversight.
ditorius: - Ether One Redux: Outdated (Steam: 2020-03-16 , GOG: 2018-05-30 )
MarkoH01: That is nothing new at all. I am in contact with the devs since I made the German translation for Ether One Redux years ago. When they updated Ether One on GOG and Steam they noticed that there are still several bugs inside. They updated Steam and noticed that the update broke savegames so they decided not to do the same on GOG (even though I told them that Gaalxy has a rollback function). While we were talking about the missing patch the devs were also developing their second game and one programmer left so things took time ... a lot of time. I never gave up hope and contacted them again and again until I was told that they have a new programmer and are just testing a beta release on Steam beta channel (must have been a few months ago) so I waited for testing to be ready until I asked them again a few days ago and here is (part of) my reply:

"The GOG patch along with the updated Steam fix was supposed to be last Friday... so... hopefully very soon! :) We'll see - but it is in the works!"

So hopefully we are talking about a matter of days now.
That are good news and thank you Marko for all your effort!
high rated
I'd also like to thank Marko for his continuous efforts. He's one of our most active and helpful members!
ditorius: Here some more findings I discovered:

- SWAT 3: Tactical Game of the Year Edition: Outdated (Steam: 2017-04-18 , GOG 2015-01-02)
At least this one can be ignored because that date from Steam was the date of the steam release. GOG had it before
ditorius: Here some more findings I discovered:

ElTerprise: At least this one can be ignored because that date from Steam was the date of the steam release. GOG had it before
You're right since there is no older manifest for the depot, so it's probably just a later arrival of the same version. Unfortunately, I do not own the Steam version, otherwise I would perform a quick checksum comparison.
high rated
Dishonored and Wolfenstein: The New Order are missing paid soundtracks.
The Count Lucanor has been updated to version 1.4.23 since Febuary 27, 2020.
Post edited April 11, 2020 by echuaco
Disney's The Jungle Book: GOG version misses the x64 Update for Windows & Mac version.
Post edited April 15, 2020 by ditorius
high rated
Death to Spies: French, German, Italian, and Spanish installers added: 15 April 2020.
Post edited April 16, 2020 by HypersomniacLive
bump
high rated
- Reigns: Outdated ( Steam: 2019-08-28 , GOG: 2017-03-29 )
- Reigns: Game of Thrones: Outdated ( Steam: 2020-04-15 , GOG: 2018-10-17 )
- Reigns: Her Majesty: Outdated ( Steam: 2018-10-05 , GOG: 2018-07-19 )
high rated
Removed:
Death to Spies - missing languages have been added

Changed:
The Count Lucanor - Mac version outdated
Arx Fatalis - more expensive on GOG than on Steam
Dying Light - intro movie fixed
Niffelheim - missing traditional Chinese

Added:
Dungeons 3 - Missing Russian, Japanese and simplified Chinese, missing paid standalone Soundtrack
Post Mortem - Missing Polish
Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Missing simplified Chinese
Lucius - more expensive on GOG than on Steam
Dishonored - Definitive Edition - missing leaderboards, missing paid standalone Soundtrack
Wolfenstein: The New Order - missing paid standalone Soundtrack
RimWorld + Royalty DLC - missing "Name in Game Access"-DLC, missing paid standalone Soundtracks for the base game and the DLC
Police Stories - Missing Linux build
Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition - missing Mac build
Post edited April 19, 2020 by ElTerprise
Mentioned these before:

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap -- Steam has paid DLC soundtrack which is not available on GOG.

The Cat Lady -- Steam has vocal tracks as paid DLC ("The Cat Lady Album (Music From The Video Game)") which is not available on GOG.

The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav -- Steam paid DLC soundtrack has 256k MP3 plus FLAC; GOG included soundtrack has 192k MP3 only.

The Whispered World: Special Edition -- Steam included soundtrack has 320k MP3 plus FLAC; GOG included soundtrack has 192k MP3 only.