It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: If I remember correctly in the case of Alan Wake they actually created a true GOG build. It even showed GOG build in the main menu. Not sure if this still is the case but since it does not seem to be outdated but rather different, I'd say it is hard to compare it with humble or Steam at all. Regarding crashes - it could also be the case that some versions work better with some systems/Os while other versions work better with this other systems/OS. Hard to say if one is better than the other as long as it does not crash for most users. Missing features however would be a sure sign for a version that's worse than humble or Steam.
Well, the current release doesn't show any mention of "GOG", neither on the title screen nor in the main menu.

There IS a difference however.
Humble and Steam store savegames in %userhome%/Documents/Remedy/AlanWake
GoG stores savegames in %userhome%/Documents/Remedy/AlanWake_GOG_Version

Why steam and humble can have the same savegames and GOG can't? Only Remedy knows.
MarkoH01: If I remember correctly in the case of Alan Wake they actually created a true GOG build. It even showed GOG build in the main menu. Not sure if this still is the case but since it does not seem to be outdated but rather different, I'd say it is hard to compare it with humble or Steam at all. Regarding crashes - it could also be the case that some versions work better with some systems/Os while other versions work better with this other systems/OS. Hard to say if one is better than the other as long as it does not crash for most users. Missing features however would be a sure sign for a version that's worse than humble or Steam.
It is hard to compare. We have it on the list solely on the basis of missing extras but even that is difficult iirc because GOG has some extras the other versions don't have, but it's missing the Soundtrack.

But that's the only thing regarding the GOG version I was aware of
low rated
fronzelneekburm: Quote: "I contacted the support and it has turned out that there is no level editor in the GOG version. The product page has been updated accordingly. "

They did it again, the absolute madlads! xD
nightcraw1er.488: Yep, steam workshop, drm‘ing modding since...

To note, for all interested:

RealRtCW is also being added to steam workshop, so back it up now before it disappears behind a paywall forever:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/realrtcw-realism-mod
K
ElTerprise: It is hard to compare. We have it on the list solely on the basis of missing extras but even that is difficult iirc because GOG has some extras the other versions don't have, but it's missing the Soundtrack.

As far as I know there's nothing GOG exclusive available in Alan Wake or am I wrong? What exactly do you mean?
Ever Forward - Just launched, already missing the free prologue. I'm in a bit of a quagmire here: I don't want to buy it until I can get the free prologue as well, but I don't want to buy it after the (dumbass) time-exclusive DLC has been pulled from the store either.

Gog has a very short window here to potentially get me to buy this game here - they got to act fast!
fronzelneekburm: Ever Forward - Just launched, already missing the free prologue. I'm in a bit of a quagmire here: I don't want to buy it until I can get the free prologue as well, but I don't want to buy it after the (dumbass) time-exclusive DLC has been pulled from the store either.

Gog has a very short window here to potentially get me to buy this game here - they got to act fast!
Isn't the prologue just the game's demo?
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1325290/discussions/0/2275953283819023104/
ElTerprise: It is hard to compare. We have it on the list solely on the basis of missing extras but even that is difficult iirc because GOG has some extras the other versions don't have, but it's missing the Soundtrack.

MarkoH01: As far as I know there's nothing GOG exclusive available in Alan Wake or am I wrong? What exactly do you mean?
The Night Springs Episodes bonus videos are not avaiable on Steam or Humble.
On the other hand those offer the soundtrack (Humble even in flac format) and we didn't get that.
MarkoH01: As far as I know there's nothing GOG exclusive available in Alan Wake or am I wrong? What exactly do you mean?
neumi5694: The Night Springs Episodes bonus videos are not avaiable on Steam or Humble.
On the other hand those offer the soundtrack (Humble even in flac format) and we didn't get that.
I don't know about Steam but on Humble I have the Night Springs Episodes listed in my library (it is not listed under "Alan Wake" directly but as a separate entry called "Night Springs Episodes")
fronzelneekburm: Ever Forward - Just launched, already missing the free prologue. I'm in a bit of a quagmire here: I don't want to buy it until I can get the free prologue as well, but I don't want to buy it after the (dumbass) time-exclusive DLC has been pulled from the store either.

Grargar: Isn't the prologue just the game's demo?
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1325290/discussions/0/2275953283819023104/
Lol, you're right, apparently it is the same thing. Installing them will give you two separate entries in your library, but the file size of both are near identical (the minor difference may be explained because I started only the Prologue but not the Demo).

If someone could confirm whether the Prologue/Demo doesn't feature any content that's not in the full game, that would be rad!
GOGDB shows that 99 Levels to Hell (https://www.gog.com/game/99_levels_to_hell) has the update 2.1.0.8 already, according to the game's Windows installer's name, while the sheet from this forum mentions it's still on update 1.0.

Not sure about the Mac version, as I didn't find any info about this version in the database.
Post edited August 26, 2020 by _Auster_
fronzelneekburm: Lol, you're right, apparently it is the same thing. Installing them will give you two separate entries in your library, but the file size of both are near identical (the minor difference may be explained because I started only the Prologue but not the Demo).

If someone could confirm whether the Prologue/Demo doesn't feature any content that's not in the full game, that would be rad!
Here's some more info:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1220370/discussions/0/2792748953546382633/
ditorius: I don't know about Steam but on Humble I have the Night Springs Episodes listed in my library (it is not listed under "Alan Wake" directly but as a separate entry called "Night Springs Episodes")
In my case they show for both:
Alan Wake:
manual, wallpaper, making of videos(3), writer in the cabin videos(7), Night Springs episodes (9), Poets of the Fall - War music video, Alan Wake Files book
Alan Wake American Nightmare: wallpapers, Night Spring episodes (9), developer diaries (3), avatars (6)

Maybe it depends on the order you bought the games, dunno.
Children of Morta is missing the Linux build

Edit: The Linux build is available now
Post edited September 03, 2020 by MrMuggles
Please put Quest for Infamy and Halcyon 6 on the list.

Please remove Project Zomboid, its how pushing beta builds straight to GOG (although with some delay).
Attachments:
zomboid.png (264 Kb)
Lin545: Please put Quest for Infamy...
In the thread you linked to I cannot see that this issue only exists on GOG and not on other stores as well.