It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SpecShadow: Cryostasis?
tfishell: If possible it'd be great if GOG could get Cryostasis back, especially since it's not available on any digital distributors.
That would be cool given I missed grabbing it before it got pulled from the store.
high rated
New companies in the catalog: DANGEN Entertainment and Fummy for The Witch's House MV:
The Witch’s House, originally released in 2012, falls within the tradition of Japanese horror RPGs with heavy emphasis on puzzle-solving and jump scares. Among other entries in the genre such as Ib and Ao Oni, The Witch’s House surprised fans with pixel-art that conceals truly frightening horror.

The Witch’s House is deliberately designed with traps at almost every turn--sudden death is unpredictable and it keeps players on their toes. Anything can happen at any time.

・A horror atmosphere wherein players solve puzzles based on clues found in the house.
・Completely reimagined graphics that make for a beautifully terrifying experience.
・Brand new unlockable difficulty mode with new events and dialogue.
・Violence and gore that are not recommended for the squeamish. Player discretion advised.
・Sudden deaths that lurk around every corner and await every misstep.
・Items must be used deliberately as players solve the puzzles for themselves.
・Fixed save points (just keep an eye out for the talking black cat).
・Convenient controls with diagonal movement. Game pads are supporting and recommended.
・Head phones strongly recommended.
The-Business: New companies in the catalog: DANGEN Entertainment and Fummy for The Witch's House MV:

The Witch’s House, originally released in 2012, falls within the tradition of Japanese horror RPGs with heavy emphasis on puzzle-solving and jump scares. Among other entries in the genre such as Ib and Ao Oni, The Witch’s House surprised fans with pixel-art that conceals truly frightening horror.

The Witch’s House is deliberately designed with traps at almost every turn--sudden death is unpredictable and it keeps players on their toes. Anything can happen at any time.

・A horror atmosphere wherein players solve puzzles based on clues found in the house.
・Completely reimagined graphics that make for a beautifully terrifying experience.
・Brand new unlockable difficulty mode with new events and dialogue.
・Violence and gore that are not recommended for the squeamish. Player discretion advised.
・Sudden deaths that lurk around every corner and await every misstep.
・Items must be used deliberately as players solve the puzzles for themselves.
・Fixed save points (just keep an eye out for the talking black cat).
・Convenient controls with diagonal movement. Game pads are supporting and recommended.
・Head phones strongly recommended.
The-Business:
Does it come with good ending this time?
Edward_Carnby: But I'm still dreaming about having old 'Mist land' games here.
Like 'Paradise Cracked' or 'Alpha".
Paradise Cracked and its prequel Power of Law (with addon Police Stories) was remade by developers to run on modern hardware/OS like Windows 7/10 and officially released for free downloading without any DRM. So I don't think that any of this games will arrive at GOG - they already freeware.
Andrey82: Paradise Cracked and its prequel Power of Law (with addon Police Stories) was remade by developers to run on modern hardware/OS like Windows 7/10 and officially released for free downloading without any DRM. So I don't think that any of this games will arrive at GOG - they already freeware.
Well GOG has some free games. But sadly it doesn't seem like they will be adding more.
Andrey82: Paradise Cracked and its prequel Power of Law (with addon Police Stories) was remade by developers to run on modern hardware/OS like Windows 7/10 and officially released for free downloading without any DRM. So I don't think that any of this games will arrive at GOG - they already freeware.
Kristian: Well GOG has some free games. But sadly it doesn't seem like they will be adding more.
Well, they added Jill of the Jungle and Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius last year. It happens very rarely, but it still happens. So they might do it with these games, though I agree that it's unlikely.
I tried to google that but couldn't find anything at all. Neither a confirmation of the game having become freeware nor any place to download it. Are you sure you haven't mistaken it for another game? Can you link to any information or legal download site for it?
Geralt_of_Rivia: I tried to google that but couldn't find anything at all. Neither a confirmation of the game having become freeware nor any place to download it. Are you sure you haven't mistaken it for another game? Can you link to any information or legal download site for it?
Could this be it?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_games_paradise_cracked_and_power_of_law
low rated
Any signs of a Zombotron release in the Gog database ?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/664830/Zombotron/
Geralt_of_Rivia: I tried to google that but couldn't find anything at all. Neither a confirmation of the game having become freeware nor any place to download it. Are you sure you haven't mistaken it for another game? Can you link to any information or legal download site for it?
karnak1: Could this be it?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_games_paradise_cracked_and_power_of_law
The linked website is only in Russian.
Geralt_of_Rivia: The linked website is only in Russian.
Yes. I had to use Google Translate :P
high rated
New company in the catalog: Kaigan Games OÜ: They developed Sarah is Missing and Simulacra ('found a phone' horror games).
low rated
want some reconisable titles sick of all these random indie games, so many old titles i remember and none are on gog
high rated
The next expansion for Tales of Maj'Eyal will also arrive on GOG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=B5-SUULUWQk
high rated
New company in the catalog: Punch Punk Games. Maybe Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World.