It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hell, I want The Phantom Menace here!
Yeah, I know it's not all that good, but I played it a lot on ps1 back in days.
I'm hoping for Battlefront 2004 or Phantom Menace. I'd be nice if GOG could finally get Lucas' old war sims too.

edit: mainly hoping for B 2004 for the completed votes. Is the game unique enough from Battlefront II 2005 to sell well? It's currently the unreleased SW game with the highest wishlist vote count.

edit2: I think someone here wanted Droid Works pretty badly for years, hope he'll eventually get his wish.
Post edited April 30, 2019 by tfishell
tfishell: I'm hoping for Battlefront 2004 or Phantom Menace. I'd be nice if GOG could finally get Lucas' old war sims too.
Don't forget Indiana Jones's Desktop Adventures!
tfishell: I'm hoping for Battlefront 2004 or Phantom Menace. I'd be nice if GOG could finally get Lucas' old war sims too.
I'd love to be able to get Holland's flight sim trilogy here. SWOTL was probably the game that got me into flight sims.
Pond86: Don't forget Indiana Jones's Desktop Adventures!
Is that the same thing as Indiana Jone's Greatest Adventures? Because I loved that game back on SNES...it may have only been on SNES though. If we got a port of that, I'd be very happy.

https://www.mobygames.com/game/indiana-jones-greatest-adventures
JinseiNGC224: Is that the same thing as Indiana Jone's Greatest Adventures? Because I loved that game back on SNES...it may have only been on SNES though. If we got a port of that, I'd be very happy.

https://www.mobygames.com/game/indiana-jones-greatest-adventures
Nah, Desktop Adventures was a very basic top-down sort-of action-adventure game. The kind of game you'd play during your lunch break. Come ot think of it, it's in the spot where most mobile games are today, without the microtransactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5RRQRZSfcc

I only played Yoda Stories, which was the exact same thing except Star Wars. I remember YS being incredibly lame and boring.

Now, Greatest Adventures would be really cool to have.
The Phantom Menace is a great game, i remember play it and follow the history of the film.

But Force Commander, that i bought after play to Rebellion was a deception. What a disaster of gameplay, in my opinion.
I'd ask 505 Games about Indivisible (from the makers of Skullgirls) coming to GOG, and this is what the support person had to say:
"Thank you for contacting 505 Games Support.

Unfortunately, we don't get that sort of information before the community. I'd suggest that you keep an eye on the games' social channels for that sort of update."

Hopefully the game will come here at some point since I'm a big fan of Lab Zero's work. I'll try to get a hold of the developer as well as soon as I can.
high rated
Releasing today: Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark (developer 6 Eyes Studio is new in the catalog):

Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark is a turn-based tactical role-playing game. It has a particular focus on storytelling and character development and customization. There are a variety of monsters that the player will encounter and engage in strategic battle against.

Take control of the Arbiter Kyrie, an agent of the Immortal Council, tasked with preserving order and stability in the realm.
As you gather an army of custom recruits and storied characters, you'll have to battle your way across memorable environments and custom-created encounters. To unravel the mysteries and dangers of the land, you'll have to carefully craft your recruits into unique and versatile combatants, combining more than 20 classes and 200 abilities.
Post edited April 30, 2019 by The-Business
Is black geyser/grapeocean new company in the catalogue or it's yet to be included?

I'm asking because I can't see new games in catalogue in any way... or I don't know how
Post edited April 30, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
double.
Post edited April 30, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
JinseiNGC224:
There's a week old comment on the kickstarter where they also say that there'll be a small delay, but also that the game is nearly done and that they're currently mostly working on fixing bugs, polishing and porting. Q2 does indeed seem likely.

Noteworthy is also that they hope to make the game sell well enough for them to continue working with the same setting afterwards.
JinseiNGC224:
Fortuk: There's a week old comment on the kickstarter where they also say that there'll be a small delay, but also that the game is nearly done and that they're currently mostly working on fixing bugs, polishing and porting. Q2 does indeed seem likely.

Noteworthy is also that they hope to make the game sell well enough for them to continue working with the same setting afterwards.
You're talking about what game?
BeatriceElysia: You're talking about what game?
Blasphemous.
I'm guessing the Star Wars game will be Thurs or Fri because May the 4th is Saturday. Perhaps there'll be a SW weekend sale too.