It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
GOG - GOOD old GAMES - i get lowr ated for not wanting indie junk here, indie games are a new, there not old games even if they use 8bit graphics and 2d sprites, people always want GOG to be a drm free version of steam yet when someone like me wants triple A titles here that are good i get low rated for it. if u want pure indie games go to fucking ichio or watever its called and see how unpopular that is cos most people like triple a games or games fro mthere childhood.

i love the old games like ocntra but if they make a brand new indie game that has the graphics of contra, well its gonna suck cos its not contra.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Punch Punk Games. Maybe Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World.
Great! I'm always interested in point&click adventures on GOG, especially after the disappointment of GOG rejecting "Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders".
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Punch Punk Games. Maybe Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World.
I really hope that we'll get it.

Wishlist:
Apocalipsis: Harry at the End of the World - GOG.com
high rated
moobot83: GOG - GOOD old GAMES -
GOG hasn't stood for 'good old games' for years now. GOG doesn't just sell old games anymore, and haven'y for years. Get over it.

moobot83: i get lowr ated for not wanting indie junk here
That's not why you're low rated.
I'm indie lover. I'm IWD2 & other old games lover. GOG COMM, get over your stupid indie is crap attitude.
Post edited April 24, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
high rated
Please guys us this thread for "unofficial confirmations".

There are dozens of threads to complain about GOG curations and wishlists to request desired games.
high rated
New company in the catalog: TookiPalooki for Chook & Sosig walk the Plank (adventure)
high rated
Recent tweet from 1C Company about Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark has GOG logo on it.
https://twitter.com/1C_Company/status/1121785914756349952
Post edited April 27, 2019 by murkki
murkki: Recent tweet from 1C Company about Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark has GOG logo on it.
https://twitter.com/1C_Company/status/1121785914756349952
Sweet! Looks like it is basically confirmed - I just took a look at their website and saw this quote from the April 19th Update:

"The release date for Fell Seal has finally been made official! Keep your eyes out for it on Gog, Steam, Xbox One and Ps4, on April 30th. Most of the above options have pre-orders available as well if that's your thing."

Also this is from earlier...

"We've also been working on integrating Gog Galaxy, and that should be finished as well, allowing for Gog achievements."

... so if that's your thing, there it is.

I have a HUGE soft spot for Final Fantasy Tactics. And it looks like they worked in the jobs type system in this one.

I'll be keeping an eye on it for sure but I know I'm already grabbing (and immediately getting into!) Fade to Silence which (should?) release the same day. So this one will have to wait for a bit.

Anyone know if it has any "kingdom management" type stuff in it? Or are they sticking solely with the epic story tactical RPG motif?
high rated
An update on Blasphemous, a dark 2d game by the makers of The Last Door, which was kickstarted back in 2017. It may be coming out Q2 2019, as a fairly recent update seems to indicate a delay from the Q1 release slate. If not Q2, it could be Q3, at latest, I would imagine. Most of the game is already done, and GOG/DRM-free versions are listed as pledge rewards:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/828401966/blasphemous-dark-and-brutal-2d-non-linear-platform/description
Post edited April 28, 2019 by JinseiNGC224
high rated
New company combination in the catalog: "Lucasfilm, LucasArts, Disney"
The-Business: New company combination in the catalog: "Lucasfilm, LucasArts, Disney"
This looks like something for May 4th. Hmm...
The-Business: New company combination in the catalog: "Lucasfilm, LucasArts, Disney"
Crisco1492: This looks like something for May 4th. Hmm...
Gotta be Pipe Dream! I just know it! ;)
So, what could it be? Force Commander? Or the TPM video game? Battle for Naboo? Assuming this is Star Wars, there really isn't all that much left.
If it's really a release and not just some company name reshuffling, the remaining Star Wars games could be:

Battlefront (2004)
Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Episode 1: Battle for Naboo
Episode 1: Phantom Menace
Force Commander
Yoda Stories

There are also the 8 edutainment games from Lucas Learning, Lego Force Awakens (published by Warner Bros) and some other random games like Chess and Monopoly.
Post edited April 29, 2019 by Grargar