It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rivdoric: Always glad to see some new Story-Driven-Solo experience :) !
Hope this game will make it's way to GoG, i'm very curious about it.
Bewitchedyegor: Our writer did a great job and the story looks like something you could read in a good book.
Loger13: Is the developer here?
If yes, please a) confirm the information about the negotiations with GOG.
b) Report in this thread when the results of the negotiations become known: the game is approved / rejected (if possible).
Bewitchedyegor: I wanted to create a separate GOG account, but I already had one on GOG so :). On Steam I post under Vault_13 nickname as the community manager for Mono Studio. I've been working with devs for quite some time now (around 3 years now). Yes we talked with GOG representatives on many occasions and basically they are waiting for an English version of the game to tale a proper look at it. When this happens we might get a deal, and when we do I will let everyone know through all possible channels of communication.
Hi, the game was released yesterday on Steam, any news on a GOG release?
From the reviews it seems there are several bugs, but in quantities not very different from Bard's Tale IV or Pathfinder that are here on GOG, also the game has huge potential once refined, so I hope it gets here.
high rated
I'll just leave this here:
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009978233-Soldier-of-Fortune-Platinum-Edition
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009858114-Soldier-of-Fortune-II-Double-Helix-Gold-Edition
https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009858134-Soldier-of-Fortune-Payback
Post edited October 01, 2018 by SCPM
Nice find
That's exciting news!
Post edited October 01, 2018 by Barry_Woodward
I'll buy it soon SOF1 & 2 (SOF3 it was on steam)
Post edited October 01, 2018 by FulVal
Woah. Nice! Now if we could get Ravensoft's Hexen/Heretic series here, but i've heard that's complicated for some reason even though they're on Steam.
Post edited October 01, 2018 by Lucian_Galca
Lucian_Galca: Woah. Nice! Now if we could get Ravensoft's Hexen/Heretic series here, but i've heard that's complicated for some reason even though they're on Steam.
Not authorised to look at the page. Hmm they are on to us but they can't stop me saying that SKYRIM IS COMING TODAY
Lucian_Galca: Woah. Nice! Now if we could get Ravensoft's Hexen/Heretic series here, but i've heard that's complicated for some reason even though they're on Steam.
--.--: Not authorised to look at the page. Hmm they are on to us but they can't stop me saying that SKYRIM IS COMING TODAY
yes!!! SKYRIM!@1
I can't wait, seriously...
SCPM: I'll just leave this here:
Nice find :). Good to have them here.

I remember they were pretty buggy when launched back in the day (at least SoF 1 & 2), but after many patches they're mostly ok. I'll replay them for sure when they show up :).
I guess those will not be availlable for german customers ... not officially.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Flow Fire Games for
Synthetik
Hell yeah!
Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2 are fairly decent but why is garbage like Payback even allowed here ? simply because it's a sequel or that curation is terrible again.
Post edited October 01, 2018 by ChrisGamer300
ChrisGamer300: Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2 are fairly decent but why is garbage like Payback even allowed here ? simply because it's a sequel or that curation is terrible again.
Of course it's for the sake of having the complete series in your store. But even if it was a terrible game doesn't mean it shoudn't be preserved.