It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is not actually a confirmation, but nevertheless important information.
In addition to the recently acquired IPs (TimeSplitters and Kingdoms of Amalur), THQ Nordic acquired also IPs for Alone in the Dark and Act of War.
https://twitter.com/THQNordic/status/1042450852542328840

We are happy to announce that THQ Nordic has acquired the IPs for "Alone in the Dark", a Lovecraftian survival horror game series and "Act of War", a real-time strategy game featuring a story by NYT bestselling author Dale Brown, from Atari.
I really hope that we finally get here the last part of AitD (Alone in the Dark 2008) (even though the game was a failure, there were interesting ideas).

And I would be fabulously happy if they bought also the rights for Test Drive Unlimited from Atari and published here. Dreams.. Dreams...
Post edited September 21, 2018 by Loger13
high rated
According to this post we can expect ADOM to come to GOG sometime soon (before the end of 2018 most likely).
karnak1: According to this post we can expect ADOM to come to GOG sometime soon (before the end of 2018 most likely).
Why not DOOM?
karnak1: According to this post we can expect ADOM to come to GOG sometime soon (before the end of 2018 most likely).
Kennedy_God: Why not DOOM?
Not sure if srs...
WillfulMurder: Just heard from the developers of Freeman: Guerilla Warfare that the game will most likely come to GOG and they are still discussing details with them. Freeman: Guerilla Warfare is like a mixture of Arma 2/ PUBG (in terms of a realism focused military shooter shooter) and Mount and Black: Warband. You build an army of mercenaries, travel around a world map just like M&B, and fight battles which are FPS rather than third person. It looks pretty awesome. It's on the the wishlist two but only has a handful of votes (https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/freeman_guerrilla_warfare). Here's the steam page for anyone interested https://store.steampowered.com/app/773951/Freeman_Guerrilla_Warfare/
Hadn't heard of this - sounds awesome. Thanks for putting it on my radar - hopefully it does show up here.
high rated
Sunless Skies will be released on January 31st 2019 here and elsewhere:
https://twitter.com/failbettergames/status/1043507094232678401
high rated
New company in the catalog: Luminous, likely for Circle Empires:

Circle Empires is a fresh take on the RTS genre, featuring a fast-paced approach to conquering the world.

The Circle Empires universe is made of interconnected circles, each containing loot to plunder and foes to defeat. You are the god-like leader of your tiny kingdom, hungry for power. Use your skills to hunt down increasingly powerful enemies and expand your empire. The game world changes every time you play – no two games are the same. And… you can grow pumpkins!

KEY FEATURES

Fast-paced real-time strategic gameplay with large-scale battles
Expand your empire, circle by circle
Units can gain XP and level up
Procedurally generated worlds containing unique flora and fauna
150+ different creatures, buildings and resources
18 Different faction leaders, a variety of bonuses
12 enemy boss monsters
A magnificent treasury that grows with each battle
high rated
New company in the catalog: Juggler Games for
My Memory Of Us
Plot

Do you like stories? If so, then I’ll tell you one. But it won’t be just any old story. It’s going to be different, because it’s about real people, about events that are touching and horrifying even now. Let’s go back in time. It all began with a meeting between a boy and a girl who came from two different worlds. For a short time they had good laughs together, taking joy simply from each other’s company. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. War broke out – the Evil King plundered the city and his robot-soldiers appeared everywhere. Citizens were separated and some of them were marked and forced to move out of their homes and live in a place that was sealed off from the rest of the city by a huge wall. Fortunately the children were not alone – they had each other. Their friendship allowed them to stay together, even though fate seemed to try to tear them apart. That’s the story behind My Memory of Us, a game dedicated to those that were separated, but managed to find the strength to meet each other again.

Gameplay

What makes My Memory of Us stand out is that the story is told from the perspective of two friends who complete each other. Each of them has their own abilities – she can run fast, he can sneak – but only when they work together as a team can they overcome all adversities. You just want to have fun with your friend. Go on then! Grab her hand and find out what adventures are waiting for you outside. Together, there’s nothing in the world that can stop you.
high rated
New company in the catalog: CrazyBunch, likely for
Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry
Post edited September 27, 2018 by The-Business
The-Business: New company in the catalog: CrazyBunch, likely for
Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry
Great! I told the developers a while ago (in the comments-section at Gamestar.de), that steam isn't an option for me, and that I'd like to see this game here.
Post edited September 27, 2018 by seppelfred
So is that an Al Lowe game or no?
Reynard_Muldrake: So is that an Al Lowe game or no?
Just like anything after Love for Sail with exception of LSL1's remake, Al Lowe has had no involvement.
New developer in the catalog: Greg Lobanov,
e.g. Wandersong:
A musical adventure where you use singing to save the world! Play as a silly bard who embarks on a globe-trotting journey to learn about the mysterious Earthsong, said to be able to prevent the universe’s imminent end. Along the way there’s a huge cast of characters to meet, puzzles to solve and songs to sing!

In Wandersong you're a walking musical instrument, and you use song to interact with everything. Different things respond to your music in different ways, so it's up to you to sing your songs, unlock the world's secrets and make new friends!
high rated
New entry in the company list: 'Multiple'. Guess this means 3+ companies.
The-Business: New entry in the company list: 'Multiple'. Guess this means 3+ companies.
Warner Bros., Activision and 20th Century Fox?
NOLF !!!1!!11!

:D