It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ChrisGamer300: Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2 are fairly decent but why is garbage like Payback even allowed here ? simply because it's a sequel or that curation is terrible again.
for the same reason many a terrible sequel is on here, because its prequels are.

ultima 9 sucks
master of orion 3 sucks
simon the sorcerer 3d sucks

etc
etc

i have, myself, purchased many a bad sequel to simply have the full series. especially if its cheap.
ChrisGamer300: Soldier of Fortune 1 and 2 are fairly decent but why is garbage like Payback even allowed here ? simply because it's a sequel or that curation is terrible again.
fortune_p_dawg: for the same reason many a terrible sequel is on here, because its prequels are.

ultima 9 sucks
master of orion 3 sucks

etc
etc

i have, myself, purchased many a bad sequel to simply have the full series. especially if its cheap.
I get that but it's hilarious when you call yourself a curated store and invites crap (subjective i know) just to complete a half decent series while at same time rejecting better and more well made games and tbh GOG's library is beginning to have quite a bit of shit in it now, nothing compared to steam but that isn't saying much.

It didn't bother me before but these quality issues has really ramped up in recent years.
Post edited October 01, 2018 by ChrisGamer300
Time to get another gifting operation going, I guess. >_>
I found something nice in the "10 years of gog.com" movie. At exactly 5:00: Batman confirmed! :-)

See screenshot.
Attachments:
batman.jpg (170 Kb)
Geralt_of_Rivia: I found something nice in the "10 years of gog.com" movie. At exactly 5:00: Batman confirmed! :-)

See screenshot.
Doesn't look like an Arkham game, unfortunately (tho I still have to play Arkham Knight to say that with more confidence).

Isn't it from Telltale's batman instead? That game is already here.
Post edited October 01, 2018 by joppo
Of course it's one of the Telltale games. See here (4th video thumbnail).
muntdefems: Of course it's one of the Telltale games. See here (4th video thumbnail).
Crap. It looked like one of the secret Riddler rooms in the Arkham series to me. :-(

I completely forgot about the Telltale game.
muntdefems: Of course it's one of the Telltale games. See here (4th video thumbnail).
Geralt_of_Rivia: Crap. It looked like one of the secret Riddler rooms in the Arkham series to me. :-(

I completely forgot about the Telltale game.
The image wasn't dark enough to be from Arkham :)

The flat safedoor handles tipped me off. Uncharacteristic for the Arkham games but perfectly in line with my recollection of Telltale's Back to the Future's art style.

Also, I couldn't remember those "head stickers" anywhere in my (several) Arkham playthroughs.
I have no opinion on SOF 3.....the reviews convinced me not to buy it back in 2007.......but to say GOG should not sell a game just because you don't like it is pretty stupid.
fortune_p_dawg: for the same reason many a terrible sequel is on here, because its prequels are.

ultima 9 sucks
master of orion 3 sucks

etc
etc

ChrisGamer300: I get that but it's hilarious when you call yourself a curated store and invites crap (subjective i know) just to complete a half decent series while at same time rejecting better and more well made games and tbh GOG's library is beginning to have quite a bit of shit in it now, nothing compared to steam but that isn't saying much.

It didn't bother me before but these quality issues has really ramped up in recent years.
GOG has ben selling games that were badly received from the beginning.
Diaktan is pretty much as universarlly despised a game as you can get, but GOG has been selling it for years.
And every game, no matter how much it is generally desipsied, has it's supporters.
Post edited October 01, 2018 by dudalb
dudalb: I have no opinion on SOF 3.....the reviews convinced me not to buy it back in 2007.......but to say GOG should not sell a game just because you don't like it is pretty stupid.
ChrisGamer300: I get that but it's hilarious when you call yourself a curated store and invites crap (subjective i know) just to complete a half decent series while at same time rejecting better and more well made games and tbh GOG's library is beginning to have quite a bit of shit in it now, nothing compared to steam but that isn't saying much.

dudalb: GOG has ben selling games that were badly received from the beginning.
Diaktan is pretty much as universarlly despised a game as you can get, but GOG has been selling it for years.
And every game, no matter how much it is generally desipsied, has it's supporters.
I did not say that they shouldn't sell it because i hate it, i was simply wondering why they allowed it because it's generally regarded as garbage while so many better games are rejected.

It's obvious though that it was to complete the series and i can understand that and yes GOG has been selling bad games for years but it seems to me that the curation standard has been lowered in recent years more frequently than before, last thing i want is that GOG becomes as bloated as Steam.
dudalb: I have no opinion on SOF 3.....the reviews convinced me not to buy it back in 2007.......but to say GOG should not sell a game just because you don't like it is pretty stupid.

GOG has ben selling games that were badly received from the beginning.
ChrisGamer300: I did not say that they shouldn't sell it because i hate it, i was simply wondering why they allowed it because it's generally regarded as garbage while so many better games are rejected.

It's obvious though that it was to complete the series and i can understand that and yes GOG has been selling bad games for years but it seems to me that the curation standard has been lowered in recent years more frequently than before, last thing i want is that GOG becomes as bloated as Steam.
Curataion Standard??? GOG Is a business, not a museum.
Seriously, I think GOG sort of abandoned any curatin standred when it started sell "Shovelware" new releases.
high rated
The Chinese language version of the 10th anniversary video features a bunch of footage from Celeste, so I guess that one's coming here soon too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEUqr3yYII0
SCPM: The Chinese language version of the 10th anniversary video features a bunch of footage from Celeste, so I guess that one's coming here soon too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEUqr3yYII0
Oh my god yes. I'm glad I waited to get it here instead of Steam now.
Your list is all new games, where's all the old games
SCPM: ...a bunch of footage from Celeste...
Seems like an exaggeration when it's less than 5 seconds overall. =P
Post edited October 02, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles