It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Casval_Deikun: Maybe, although it's boring.
Nope, they said that it was an AAA Rpg, MOO is a 4x strategy.
blotunga: Nope, they said that it was an AAA Rpg, MOO is a 4x strategy.
Could it be Divinity: Original Sin 2, then?
Post edited August 26, 2016 by karnak1
blotunga: Nope, they said that it was an AAA Rpg, MOO is a 4x strategy.
Really? Could you give us a link?
Would be awesome if Remastered Bioshock(specially number 1(got original on DVD also DRM FREE but infinity on steam:() series be released on GOG DRM FREE.
NuffCatnip: Really? Could you give us a link?
I mixed up, CDPR wanted to release a new AAA until 2021... Well I still hope there is something else too.
NuffCatnip: Really? Could you give us a link?
blotunga: I mixed up, CDPR wanted to release a new AAA until 2021... Well I still hope there is something else too.
Ah, okay. Cyberpunk 20something, right?
I agree, another AAA RPG would be neat.
I still think the new AAA launch it's Bioshock collection. Or it could be the new Skyrim remaster.
We'll have to wait and see.
NuffCatnip: Ah, okay. Cyberpunk 20something, right?
No, besides Cyberpunk. See here
karnak1: I still think the new AAA launch it's Bioshock collection. Or it could be the new Skyrim remaster.
it's funny you mention that because i had been thinking for a while now that "what if the AAA game they mentioned in that report was the skyrim remaster."

which, at least in my opinion, would be awesome.
karnak1: I still think the new AAA launch it's Bioshock collection. Or it could be the new Skyrim remaster.
Yeah, the Skyrim remaster was whats crossed my mind too recently. I directly put my head under a too cold then too hot shower and asked the local priest for his whip so I could castigate this selfhype out of my body (He did not had one).

But paying a Dominatrix to kick me in the balls three times helped to get the head clean again (*hint, asking if its normal that woman look fat in leather get the kicks not only for free but much, much harder! :D).
NuffCatnip: Ah, okay. Cyberpunk 20something, right?
blotunga: No, besides Cyberpunk. See here
Thanks for the link!
Sounds good, more RPG's are always nice.

Either my post was eaten by the forum or I accidentally klicked 'cancel'.
Post edited August 26, 2016 by NuffCatnip
fortune_p_dawg: it's funny you mention that because i had been thinking for a while now that "what if the AAA game they mentioned in that report was the skyrim remaster."

which, at least in my opinion, would be awesome.
Getting Skyrim remaster from GoG at launch would be awesome indeed. But I wouldn't call it "a new AAA game". Skyrim remaster is still Skyrim.
karnak1: Just a (maybe) off-topic question:

In SCPM's "magic list" - which has so far proven 100% accurate - there's a mention of Life is Feudal game. The game's being so far presented as a MMO. Is it 100% online or will it have a sort of single-player sandbox mode?

I'm assuming, of course, that the game will be released here as "in dev" game.
A single-player game of this franchise just popped up on steam.
karnak1: Just a (maybe) off-topic question:

In SCPM's "magic list" - which has so far proven 100% accurate - there's a mention of Life is Feudal game. The game's being so far presented as a MMO. Is it 100% online or will it have a sort of single-player sandbox mode?

I'm assuming, of course, that the game will be released here as "in dev" game.
rodrolliv: A single-player game of this franchise just popped up on steam.
Interesting. Maybe this is the version intended for GOG.
Thanks for the info :)
Does anyone knows will Agony come to GOG? Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9DOJmUaHL4